PDA

View Full Version : The SFNFC

Crushzilla
10-16-2007, 08:06 PM
As Rev as already said, we are close.

The Duke was kind enough to sign me on as co-manager and I was able to go into the league and record all off the rosters week 1-6, roster moves, and waiver priority.

We only have a record 'til week 3, but I was able to figure out the formula Yahoo uses to makes their schedules, so I can fix this. It will take me a few days to do all the crunching, but it is easily possible.

We can run this league easily without Yahoo.

Rev would be taking over as commissioner of the league and I have asked Dynasty to take over the vacant team.

I have Stattracker and the point system is the same as the AFC so what we would do is

A.) Post you roster moves here on the forum. I know you won't have a FA pool to look at, but it is possible. How do I know? Yahoo didn't always exist! We would do that old school. We would maintain a waiver system. Simply dropped player will be on waivers for (I think it is) 3 days. If you would like to put in a proposal for a waivered player you would just PM me or Rev (we'll figure that out later) and who you would drop if you can earn that player. Any NON WAIVER players can be picked up by simply posting it here:

For example:

Dropping Selvin Young for Michael Bennett

Simple as that. It will be done on a first come first serve basis.

B.) You will post your rosters for the week here NO LATER than 12:45 on Sunday. You can make any changes by posting them here for players who don't play at 1:00.

For example
QB Randall Cunningham
WR Steve Largent
WR Troy Edwards

But Edwards doesn't play until 8:30. Leave another post

Change Edwards to Jerry Rice (who would also not have played that day)

ALL ROSTER MOVES ARE FINAL 15 MINUTES BEFORE THE GAME YOUR PLAYERS ARE PARTICIPATING IN

C.) The math will be easy. If someone has Santonio. I will look at what Santonio scored in the AFC (Points are the same and I get instant scores with Stattracker) and it will be the same. It will be VERY possible.

LET ME HERE YOU NFC.

If you guys want to play ball... Rev and I will GLADLY make it happen.

I don't want the memory of our inaugural season to be tarnished.

GBMelBlount
10-16-2007, 08:12 PM
Sounds great. Thanks Guys.

Hines86Ward
10-16-2007, 08:12 PM
I'm down for it....

The Duke
10-16-2007, 08:17 PM
Sounds perfect. what would we do without Stattracker lol

revefsreleets
10-16-2007, 08:33 PM
Well, let's start. I made this transaction before the last game. The move was blocked.

Player Dropped: Howard, Thomas
Player Added : Ward, Derrick

Crushzilla
10-16-2007, 08:41 PM
Sounds perfect. what would we do without Stattracker lol

Lots of math...

Well, let's start. I made this transaction before the last game. The move was blocked.

Since it was intended for before Week 6, that sounds good.

Let's keep all future transactions on hold for a while though until some more of the members see this and we fill the last position.

revefsreleets
10-16-2007, 08:44 PM
The point is, we will get the league back up and running, right down to changes made before the last game. I don't know about crush, but I kind of miss the old school paper fantasy stuff. This will be kind of fun.

Crushzilla
10-16-2007, 08:53 PM
Even though I'm not going to be actually participating (unless NO ONE steps up to take the extra team), I'm kind of looking forward to it, to. This whole thing was such a pain in the ass, but I actually enjoyed being totally involved in it rather than just scrolling through a free agent pool.

Ya I hear you about getting everything under control. I'm gonna do all the math to get the standings updated, should be a day or two.

Does anyone have anything else to report that was messed with with...

For NC and Rev and anyone who's players were benched, I was able to figure it out because they were in the same order... just on the bench...

But any transactions or mysterious drops or anything else that happened to anyone's rosters?

Dynasty
10-16-2007, 09:41 PM
Crush I said I would do the vacated team if you wanted me to.. can u send me some slightly more detailed info about the team im taking on thouh?

Crushzilla
10-17-2007, 06:06 PM
:bump:

I still want to hear from everyone that they want to go forward.

GBMelBlount
10-17-2007, 07:12 PM

Do you remember when you tried to pick him up? I think I got him so let me know if you tried before I picked him up.

pittsburghp8baller
10-17-2007, 08:36 PM
im still in. even though i was like 1-4 and every1 on my team is hurt ill suck it though it was fun up to all of this

Crushzilla
10-17-2007, 10:39 PM
Do you remember when you tried to pick him up? I think I got him so let me know if you tried before I picked him up.

According to what I was able to retrieve it says you do not have Ward. You have Jacobs, but not Ward. Tell me if I'm wrong.

revefsreleets
10-18-2007, 07:49 AM
It's fine. I'll just leave my roster as it is.

revefsreleets
10-18-2007, 07:55 AM
I'm going to give this aol thing a shot.

(Edit) I got a league up and running. I'm not sure if we can enter things retrospectively, but it will still kake it easier to manage moving forward even if we start this week. Either way, give me and crush some time (I'm at work, and can't put much time into this right this minute) to work on this and we'll see what we come with.

revefsreleets
10-18-2007, 09:10 AM
Actually, it looks like they do. I won't know until I have all the info to plug in. If people could start PMing me their email addresses that would help. If you have your roster that would help, too.

GBMelBlount
10-18-2007, 10:26 AM
PS last week , I wanted to play all my players that scored the most.. :-)

LOL!

revefsreleets
10-18-2007, 12:50 PM
The good news: The league is back up and running
The bad news: I'm not sure we'll be able to backdate the info, meaning we'll have to manually track past games. Also, the IDP and team defense format is a little different. AOL assigns LB, DL, and DB to each player, so some teams may need to make some transaction (Yahoo had DL and LB as interchangable).

I have entered NC Steelers team, and everything looks good. I really need rosters and email addresses, so please PM what you have ASAP. This will be a very labor intensive process, and it won't be perfect, so bear with me while I enter all this data and get this thing back up and running. Hopefully this will all be done in time for waivers to open, and if you have a need, we'll go last place to first place.

revefsreleets
10-18-2007, 05:25 PM
We are very close. I need Crush to help me with like 2 things, but pretty much the league is back up and running. The rosters are loaded (any waiver moves made after nitwit froze/deleted them don't carry over). There is a schedule through week 15. Obviously we will need to tweak things, but we have a league. As soon as I get email addresses, I'll send out the details of how to log into the league. I'm obviously not giving out any information over a public board.

Dynasty
10-18-2007, 05:39 PM
my email address is wysilv @ comcast.net

my roster is these players:

Kitna
Fitzgerald
Wayne
Burress
Westbrook
Maroney
Wright (from the Browns)
Kenny Watson