PDA

View Full Version : Steelers vs. Bengals in CIncinnati

steel58
10-19-2007, 11:20 AM
I live in Cincinnati and was wondering several things. One, does anyone know of any pregame tailgate parties for Steeler fans when they come to Cincinnati and two - does anyone know what hotel the Steelers stay at when in Cincinnati for a possible chance to get an autograph?

Fans are really getting down on the Bengals -- I love it !! :tt02:

dhosmer
10-19-2007, 02:56 PM
i was in cincinnati last year for the december game that we knocked them out of the playoffs. i was up on the caru tower when i saw the steelers buses coming down the street. they stayed at the hotel right by the caru tower, and by the time i came down, they were all hanging out in the mall on the lower floors. i bumped into verron, james harrison, and a couple of others. my guess would be somewhere around there. also, if you don't know about it already - martinos is by far the best steelers bar in cinci. i used to live there as well.

Indy_Steelers
10-19-2007, 09:38 PM
Martino's on Vine is the spot. There will be a party there the Saturday before the game from noon until whenever with LeVon kirkland signing autographs. Also there will be some new We Dey! merchandise. I got a sneek peak at some of it and it is nice.