PDA

View Full Version : Hi from down under

Boomerang
10-21-2007, 08:10 AM
Hi there

I am Steve been a Steelers fan since 2002 and been visiting this board for a while as a guest but thought it was time i joined in with this great board.Follow the Steelers big time and get to see the action on Foxtel and the internet and feel this season has a good feeeling that we could push for the big one.
Look forward to sharing the Steelers fortunes with yoy guys and many thanks to Aussie Steeler for the pm ,i tried to send one back but need 50 posts so i will have to wait a little.:smile:

fansince'76
10-21-2007, 12:34 PM
Welcome to the board, Steve! :cheers:

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself or HometownGal. Post often and have fun!

xXTheSteelKingsXx
10-21-2007, 12:35 PM
Welcome.

KYSteelersfan
10-21-2007, 01:34 PM
Welcome to the boards.

MasterOfPuppets
10-21-2007, 03:11 PM
down under ???

http://http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9941/pantsrkxf7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

:toofunny:....welcome aboard...

Indy_Steelers
10-21-2007, 04:14 PM
g'day to yinz

NV STEELERS 723
10-21-2007, 07:00 PM
Welcome to SF....Aussie Steeler is a good guy, and I'm glad to have another Aussie STEELER fan here...Have Fun!

SteelCityMan786
10-21-2007, 07:38 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever.

SteelerFanInCA
10-22-2007, 05:56 PM
Greetings and welcome to SF. :tt02::tt02::tt02:

Boomerang
10-22-2007, 07:16 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, gonna enjoy following the Steelers with you guys.

Aussie_steeler
10-23-2007, 07:47 AM
Welcome to SF....Aussie Steeler is a good guy, and I'm glad to have another Aussie STEELER fan here...Have Fun!

:cheers:NV - good luck in your golf this weekend.

WELCOME ABOARD BOOMERANG. AUSSIE, AUSSIE,AUSSIE .....Oi, Oi, Oi

That now makes three by my count on the board now that I am aware of. GIve us time and well slowly take over. If there is a good time to be found, guaranteed you will find an Aussie there.

Are you a Broncos, Titans or Cowboys fan in the rugby league? (this will be the only time you will be allowed to use those names and fan in the same sentence. Unfortunately of late I have to say that I am a Canberra Raiders fan)

PS: if you are a boomerang who keeps throwing you away and why do you keep coming back?

Boomerang
10-23-2007, 07:59 AM
Yeah mate i do follow the NRL as well and am a big fan of St George Illawarra Dragons as i used to go to watch them when i visited a cousin in Sydney.Moving to Adelaide in a couple of weeks with work promotion so gonna miss my league as i will be in crappy AFL country.
I suppose Boomerang because i never know when i am beat and just keep coming back for more.:thumbsup:

Aussie_steeler
10-23-2007, 08:11 AM
Adelaide is meant to be a stunning place, but it may be a step down for a QLD'er.

Keep foxtel on and keep watching them Steelers. Just catching a bit of the colts vs jags on replay. I am still trying to get through yesterdays game. Its hard watching a replay when you know the result.

By the way - I'd Rather be a boomerang than a stick. No point just getting thrown away and never coming back.