PDA

View Full Version : I HATE CRIS COLLINSWORTH!

Jeremy
10-21-2007, 06:21 PM
I didn't think I could hate someone so much without meeting them in person. He's like the retarded cousin who keeps coming to the family reunion even though he wasn't invited.

The JoKeR
10-21-2007, 06:25 PM
I agree with you on that one lol .. I hate him too. You stationed at davis monthan ?

Atlanta Dan
10-21-2007, 06:30 PM
I didn't think I could hate someone so much without meeting them in person. He's like the retarded cousin who keeps coming to the family reunion even though he wasn't invited.

I take it you just watched him explain why only Indy & the sainted Pats matter this year:smile:

There is only one way to wipe the sneer off his face - beat New England (I used to say beat Cincy but a frontrunner like Collinsworth has dumped them this year)

nojobny
10-21-2007, 06:32 PM
Sorry... NO ONE is worse than Joe Buck! (however, Chris is a close second)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/nojobny/Avitars/Picture1.png

Jeremy
10-21-2007, 06:37 PM
I agree with you on that one lol .. I hate him too. You stationed at davis monthan ?

Yup. For 4 1/2 years now.

I take it you just watched him explain why only Indy & the sainted Pats matter this year

Here's what I want to see. The Chin versus The Sneer in Thunderdome. That would be awesome!

stlrtruck
10-21-2007, 06:51 PM
It doesn't matter who the Steelers are going to be playing, Chris Collinsworth is going to be against them. Does that really matter? He has about as much football knowledge as my daughter - except my daughter can pronounce Polamalu!

SteelCityMan786
10-21-2007, 06:55 PM
Wow, Colinsworth just called the Bengals D great. What a Dumbass.

Edman
10-21-2007, 06:57 PM
I just heard him...

He called the Bungles D "stellar". :sofunny::toofunny:

stlrtruck
10-21-2007, 07:06 PM
I can only imagine the words he'll use to describe our defense at half time!!!

HometownGal
10-21-2007, 07:17 PM
I just heard him...

He meant to say "in the cellar". :toofunny:

Collinsworth has the front seat on the nar nar bus.

nojobny
10-21-2007, 07:51 PM
It doesn't matter who the Steelers are going to be playing, Chris Collinsworth is going to be against them. Does that really matter? He has about as much football knowledge as my daughter - except my daughter can pronounce Polamalu!

So true. He's an idiot.

HometownGal
10-21-2007, 10:36 PM
WHAT A DICKHEAD Collinsworth is. Now he's trying to get Madden to declare that the Cheatsies are the greatest team of all time - LMAO!!!!! :toofunny::toofunny: I watched that huge Adams apple of Collinsworth drop 10 feet when Madden wouldn't oblige him and said it's only Week #7. :toofunny::toofunny:

My slipper was right on target! :banana: Bullseye!

P.S. I think I see Cheatsies jiz on Collinsworth's lips.

memphissteelergirl
10-22-2007, 02:08 PM

I think of him as that obnoxious guy in a sports bar that likes to think he knows soooo much about football when in realtiy he's talkling a bunch of b.s. and everyone in the bar wants to kick him in the cahoones just to make him STHU!

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-22-2007, 02:27 PM
I think of him as that obnoxious guy in a sports bar that likes to think he knows soooo much about football when in realtiy he's talkling a bunch of b.s. and everyone in the bar wants to kick him in the cahoones just to make him STHU!

Right on the money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is the Dustin Diamond of broadcasting.

tony hipchest
10-22-2007, 02:52 PM
Right on the money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is the Dustin Diamond of broadcasting.wow. screech and collinsworth could actually arm wrestle with their adams apples. that would be a giraffe spar i would tune in to.

TackleMeBen
10-22-2007, 03:19 PM

:iagree: he just seems to have that i am better than everyone on the set attitude. i cant stand to hear him open his mouth.

NJarhead
10-22-2007, 04:19 PM
Sorry... NO ONE is worse than Joe Buck! (however, Chris is a close second)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/nojobny/Avitars/Picture1.png

I like Joe Buck for October Baseball ("back at the track, at the wall we are tied!" on Jim Leyritz's HR in the 96 WS... I'd make that my ringer if I could), but that is it.
Collinsowrth though, he is a bonehead. Madden kinda made him look silly (not that it's difficult) last night and I'm sure all who saw, enjoyed it as I did.

SteelerFanInCA
10-22-2007, 04:47 PM
Collinsworth is garbage. Most of the time that guy has his head up his ass. He needs to come out and breathe once in a while.

NJarhead
10-23-2007, 06:09 PM
I just heard him...

You have GOT to be kidding. Was he talking about the 88' Bengals? Does "Stellar" have a second meaning that I'm not aware of?....perhaps it also means "Absent?"

Petesburgh66
10-27-2007, 06:42 PM
You could write all the football knowledge he has on a pinhead.

Steeler in Carolina
10-27-2007, 07:36 PM
I woke up this morning and discovered that the Bengals and all their players still suck.

The Duke
10-27-2007, 07:46 PM
I woke up this morning and discovered that the Bengals and all their players still suck.

:offtopic:

but very true :toofunny:

stillers4me
10-27-2007, 07:56 PM
HTG is right......he looks like a penis.

I'd post a comparison picture but I don't want to get banned. :sofunny:

Rhee Rhee
11-03-2007, 03:43 PM
god i hate him too he acts like a dumb shi* and has no clue wtf he's talking about half the time he's drunk or high or w/e and is just trying to get some spotlight cause no one remembers who he is my gosh.. when we played denver he was frikin crucifying the entire steelers team... i just wanted to walk over to NBC and F**K him up what a douche.

tony hipchest
11-03-2007, 04:00 PM
HTG is right......he looks like a penis.

I'd post a comparison picture but I don't want to get banned. :sofunny: a picture 2X2 pixels wouldnt show up on the screen anyways...

Cape Cod Steel Head
11-03-2007, 05:02 PM
Join the club. I can't stand looking at him, or listening to him!

MACH1
11-03-2007, 06:55 PM
Did anyone see him on 'Inside the NFL' talking about the cheats? Saying if they win this game against the colts "they will be the greatest team of all time" and if the colts win it, it 'll be "game on".

Its only eight games into the season and already labeling them the greatest ever.:dang:

stlrtruck
11-03-2007, 08:16 PM
You could write all the football knowledge he has on a pinhead.

And still have plenty of room left to write the roster of the 5 Super Bowl Championship Teams from Pittsburgh.

GeneralRobinson
11-03-2007, 09:04 PM
Well, to be fair to Cris Collinsworth, he did pick Pittsburgh to win the division, so he can't be that stupid (lol).

HometownGal
11-03-2007, 11:15 PM
Nice! Slipper tosser, are we? :cheers:
I told Woodsonsgirl that my remote needs a 'smack' button so that when these brainless announcers say something stupid I can hit the button and a hand will pop up behind them and give them a good smack along side the head! In the case of Collinsworth I'd hit the button regardless of what he says, just because he's a moron.

Yep - I toss a mean slipper! :thumbsup:

Well - if you come up with a 'smack" button, please design a "cack kick" remote for me. Thank God Collinsworth-less, Tony "Combover" Kornheiser and Shannon Not-So-Sharpe aren't all on the same team - that remote would blow up from all the use. :thumbsup:

touchdownward
11-04-2007, 06:29 PM
The pats beat the colts and Collingsworth is ejaculating uncontrollably in his pants. :jawdrop:

memphissteelergirl
11-05-2007, 08:41 AM
The pats beat the colts and Collingsworth is ejaculating uncontrollably in his pants. :jawdrop:

Yeah, uh, thanks for that visual, pal! :yuck:

Jeremy
11-05-2007, 09:13 AM
I have a hard time listening to any of these wannabe New York media types. These are the same talking heads who said we had no chance against Seattle.

stlrtruck
11-05-2007, 11:59 AM
I posted this question to Collinsworth on HBO.com

At what point will your obvious love feast for the patria-cheats, belichick, and brady come to an end? What will it take for you to recognize the other talent in the NFL?

I can only hope that HBO and NBC recognize his inability to actually focus on the task at hand without making some reference to his patri-cheat driven tirades and how much he loves them. Then I can only hope that they have a contest to see if fans can actually call a better game and make better game analysis then this guy!

touchdownward
11-05-2007, 07:19 PM
Yeah, uh, thanks for that visual, pal! :yuck:
Good humor is a little bit grotesque, a little bit unethical and a little bit true.

Mission accomplished. :smile:

83-Steelers-43
11-24-2007, 10:20 PM
Then why listen to him? It's very simple.