PDA

View Full Version : ???????

Sith Lord
10-21-2007, 09:04 PM
What can we say here? Anyone? Anyone? The only thing I can hope for at this point is that this game is a tale of 2 halfs. Why are we not running more? And dont say because they are putting 8 men in the box. RUN THE BALL!!!!!!!! We're still in this!!!!

Sith Lord
10-21-2007, 09:32 PM
3rd and 14 TWICE and we CANT GET OFF THE F U C K I N G FIELD????? Here's some more question marks for you. ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????

silver2000svt
10-21-2007, 09:41 PM
What can we say here? Anyone? Anyone? The only thing I can hope for at this point is that this game is a tale of 2 halfs. Why are we not running more? And dont say because they are putting 8 men in the box. RUN THE BALL!!!!!!!! We're still in this!!!!

Worst offensive game plan ever from a staff... Someone's ear better friggin hurt in the post game meetings...

Sith Lord
10-21-2007, 09:52 PM
HEY!!! Another TD for "Tim" Spaeth!!!

Sith Lord
10-21-2007, 10:30 PM
Giood game guys....you came back and showed guts. Typical Denver bullshit that was a completed catch and a fumble. We will get our apology letter from the NFL probably sometime tuesday. I'm starting to really hate the broncos.
MUTHA****ER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Davison_K
10-21-2007, 10:40 PM
Thank you Ben for returning to your form of last year. Your three turnovers caused 21 Denver points and lost the game...:thumbsup: (by the way, for anyone who missed it, that was sarcasm)

XxKnightxX
10-21-2007, 10:40 PM
Heres the bottom line in my opinion. too much throwing and not enough running leads to turnovers and easy touchdowns for the Broncos and we get on catch-up mode. Obviously were not one of those teams and i bet half of the gameplan went to the shredder by halftime. Bruce Arians is a good guy but maybe he tried showboating his receivers too much....your not the WR coach anymore, youre the offsensive coordinator.

Preacher
10-21-2007, 10:42 PM
Thank you Ben for returning to your form of last year. Your three turnovers caused 21 Denver points and lost the game...:thumbsup: (by the way, for anyone who missed it, that was sarcasm)

:sofunny::sofunny:

Yeah... i actually did miss it.. .thanks for the note!!

Preacher
10-21-2007, 10:44 PM
Heres the bottom line in my opinion. too much throwing and not enough running leads to turnovers and easy touchdowns for the Broncos and we get on catch-up mode. Obviously were not one of those teams and i bet half of the gameplan went to the shredder by halftime. Bruce Arians is a good guy but maybe he tried showboating his receivers too much....your not the WR coach anymore, youre the offsensive coordinator.

Not even close. You can't run the football when there are 8 men continuously in the box... and the O line refuses to block they are supposed to. There is NO REASON this defense allowed 24 points to be put up on them.

There is no reason Ben has to be running for his life EVERY PLAY.

X-Terminator
10-21-2007, 10:46 PM
It may have been sarcasm...but like most sarcasm, there is a bit of truth in it. Bottom line is that if the Ben and the offense doesn't turn the ball over 3 times, we win the game. It's as simple as that. It's great that they got their act together and had a chance to win at the end, but it shouldn't have even come to that.

I expect Mike Tomlin and Co. to get this rectified in time for the Bungles game, because that is the ONLY way they beat us.

XxKnightxX
10-21-2007, 10:47 PM
Yeah youre right about that preacher in a sense the offensive line played very lazy and you could of easily noticed they werent in game speed and were thrown off by the quick broncos defensive line. But at the same time they should of had a little more confidence for the o line to settle down and relax but then again once the o line messes up they never get a second chance.

LVSteelersfan
10-21-2007, 11:13 PM
Ben was running for his life most of the game and pretty much had to carry the offense on his shoulders. He should be given KUDOS for hanging in there and bringing the team back to tie the score at the end of the game. Too bad the D couldn't get off their behinds and STOP THAT LAST DRIVE to a field goal. It was not 100% bad, but it was certainly not good. New England and Baltimore and the Jags D will eat Ben alive if he gets that kind of blocking in front of him.

jjpro11
10-21-2007, 11:14 PM
ben looked like shit in the first half.. his timing with ward was way off. hopefully that is fixed now that ward is healthy again.

Edman
10-21-2007, 11:44 PM
I've said it before that the only way the Broncos beat us is with turnovers. We turned the ball over, the Donkeys beat us. Same thing with Cincy. Don't turn the ball over and you win.

Mahan doesn't fumble that exchange and we win. It's as simple as that. This was another BS game we lost.