PDA

View Full Version : Hi

StoolersRDroolers
10-22-2007, 12:09 PM
Hi Stooler's fans from the great city of Cleveland.

I would like to contribute my picks here for the butt-kicking we're going to give you on the 11th/

:thumbsup:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-22-2007, 12:14 PM

I would like to contribute my picks here for the butt-kicking we're going to give you on the 11th/

...where would the "great" city of Cleveland be?....I am only aware of the one in Ohio.

....and welcome to the board.

StoolersRDroolers
10-22-2007, 12:16 PM
...where would the "great" city of Cleveland be?....I am only aware of the one in Ohio.

....and welcome to the board.

West of that old run down crappy city is in Pennsylvania where the polluted rivers meet.

Thanks for the welcome.

:cheers:

memphissteelergirl
10-22-2007, 12:26 PM
Oh, another Brownies fan who managed to learn how to use a computer...

Your parents must be so proud....asshat.

:coffee:

StoolersRDroolers
10-22-2007, 12:35 PM
Oh, another Brownies fan who managed to learn how to use a computer...

:coffee:

Oh no - that is coming from someone from Memphis...

:yeehaw:

I am surprised they have computers down there.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-22-2007, 12:35 PM
[QUOTE=StoolersRDroolers;311412]West of that old run down crappy city is in Pennsylvania where the polluted rivers meet.

[QUOTE]

crappy city is in Pennsylvania?

Yikes....not sure if you live in Cleveland now...but you're surely a product of the Cleveland Educational System:dang:

OH oh...my Troll Alarm is going off!!

memphissteelergirl
10-22-2007, 12:39 PM
By the way...how's the "Tribe?"

Were they able to sit down on the plane ride back to that ****hole you call a city? They did take a major azz-whoopin' from the Red Sox after all....

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-22-2007, 12:40 PM
As far as polluted rivers....until Pittsburghs rivers CATCH FIRE...I would shaddup:wink02:

The Cuyahoga River Fire of 1969
On June 23, 1969, Cleveland's oily, contaminated Cuyahoga River caught fire.

fansince'76
10-22-2007, 01:01 PM

Howdy, troll. Butt-kicking? Based on what? Losing to us the last 8 times we've met consecutively, losing 13 of the last 14 times we met, or the 34-7 stomping on opening day in your backyard that got your starting QB at the time shipped out of town? :coffee:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-22-2007, 01:02 PM
Howdy, troll. Butt-kicking? Based on what? Losing to us the last 8 times we've met consecutively, losing 13 of the last 14 times we met, or the 34-7 stomping on opening day in your backyard that got your starting QB at the time shipped out of town? :coffee:

:tt02::tt02::tt02:'nuff said:tt02::tt02::tt02:

HometownGal
10-22-2007, 01:08 PM
Hiya Troll! :wave:

I think your sister who is also your aunt who is also your second cousin dropped in here a few weeks ago. :flap:

Psssssst - watch those family jewels while hoppin' back up on that Browns bandwagon. :sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-22-2007, 01:11 PM
Hiya Troll! :wave:

I think your sister who is also your aunt who is also your second cousin dropped in here a few weeks ago. :flap:

Hey Drooler

Hometown forgot to pass on a the message they all left....they all want to go out with you....well....until cousin Jethro gets out of lockup.

StoolersRDroolers
10-22-2007, 01:22 PM
By the way...how's the "Tribe?"

Were they able to sit down on the plane ride back to that ****hole you call a city? They did take a major azz-whoopin' from the Red Sox after all....

Coming from a city where there baseball team hasn't been above 500 for at least 10 years, that means so much to me.

StoolersRDroolers
10-22-2007, 01:27 PM
Nice welcome.

And they already bring out the "troll" bashing. I make one point of how the Brownies are going to kick you butts, and everyone starts calling me names. And they want to call me a "troll"

My point is proven. This is just how Stealers act. They will call you names and steal what ever they can from you...they will even try your dignity.

HometownGal
10-22-2007, 01:45 PM
Nice welcome.

And they already bring out the "troll" bashing. I make one point of how the Brownies are going to kick you butts, and everyone starts calling me names. And they want to call me a "troll"

My point is proven. This is just how Stealers act. They will call you names and steal what ever they can from you...they will even try your dignity.

Mmmmm hmmmmm. And you didn't call our team a name in your very first post, did ya? :blah::blah: You compromised your own dignity pal.

We have no problem with fans of other teams and there are several Clowns fans here that are very much welcomed.

fansince'76
10-22-2007, 01:45 PM

:violin: :crying01: :crying01: :crying01: :violin:

StoolersRDroolers
10-22-2007, 01:59 PM
I have already posted in regards to hoping you beat the bungles this weekend.

It will make the 11th so much more worth it.

memphissteelergirl
10-22-2007, 01:59 PM
Coming from a city where there baseball team hasn't been above 500 for at least 10 years, that means so much to me.

Touche, clown...but get your facts straight....the team was over .500 for quite a few years in the beginning. In fact, they won the league championship in their first year.

And as for your getting your little feelings hurt because you got called a troll. Well, let's review...you came on this board talking about the butt-whippin the Clowns were gonna lay on the Steelers and had no facts to back it up. Then you start on the name callin'. Then you get all mad when you get it dished back to you. Well, if that's not a troll I don't know what is.

If you're gonna talk smack, fool, stop actin' like a little girl when you get it thrown back in your face. Grow a pair or get the hell off the board.

CantStop85
10-22-2007, 02:17 PM

Kinda funny how a "troll" would've been banned for making this same remark in the blast furnace. :coffee:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-22-2007, 02:20 PM
Nice welcome.

You come into our house with a name like StoolersRDroolers...talk about a butt whoopin....and expect us to think you are a legitimate poster? "This is how the Steelers act"?....Please come in here with your classless act and expect to eat off our china. Damn straight this is how we act! Act like you have some dignity and we will give you some respect...othewise you get thrown out with the garbage.

If I went to a Browns site with a similar attitude I would be kicked out faster than a Mensa member in a Cleveland huddle.

Call it crap if ya want..it still smells like sh*t to me.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-22-2007, 02:23 PM
Kinda funny how a "troll" would've been banned for making this same remark in the blast furnace. :coffee:

Luckily...unlike some of our members..our mods can tell the difference between an antagonizing flamer and a legit member who is troll bashing.

HometownGal
10-22-2007, 02:35 PM

Not so, oh little striped one. :wink02: We've pretty much opened up the BF - the only things not permitted are threats and nudity.

StoolersRDroolers
10-22-2007, 02:46 PM
I did not mean to insult you, but I my keyboard doesn't work and I cannot hit "e" twice in a row. So I just replaced it with a double O. My best friend who died of a heart attack yesterday because the stoolers lost, last name is droolers (but of course with the e)

I thought you would understand it the way I had it. Leave it up to pbugh to think I was trying to be harmful in anyway. I just had a prediction of the Browns beating the stealers.

StoolersRDroolers
10-22-2007, 02:47 PM
Not so, oh little striped one. :wink02: We've pretty much opened up the BF - the only things not permitted are threats and nudity.

Oh thank goodness...I have heard of the woman from Pittsburgh!
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-22-2007, 02:55 PM

what woman would that be....or should I again take that through the Cleveland Educational filter and assume you meant "women":dang::dang::dang:

StoolersRDroolers
10-22-2007, 03:05 PM
what woman would that be....or should I again take that through the Cleveland Educational filter and assume you meant "women":dang::dang::dang:

You have more than one Mr. Grammar?

I love bloggers who sit at there little desk and have nothing better to do than point out grammar errors on a web board. I find it very hard to believe people who do this have a job. Although, they may have computer set up at the burger flipping stations at McDonalds.

fansince'76
10-22-2007, 03:07 PM
I love bloggers who sit at there little desk and have nothing better to do than point out grammar errors on a web board. I find it very hard to believe people who do this have a job.

Funny, I often think the same thing about fans of one team that troll the boards of opposing teams. :coffee:

StoolersRDroolers
10-22-2007, 03:18 PM
Funny, I often think the same thing about fans of one team that troll the boards of opposing teams. :coffee:

I am just looking for a pleasant board where I can learn about how the other team's fans think...and yet I think my IQ might be dropping.
:computer:

KYSteelersfan
10-22-2007, 03:19 PM

pwned

Wait, for you drooler, that means: O W N E D

And, by the way, welcome to the boards. Hope you enjoy your stay.

StoolersRDroolers
10-22-2007, 03:31 PM
pwned

Wait, for you drooler, that means: O W N E D

And, by the way, welcome to the boards. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Now thats good stuff!

:banging:

SteelerFanInCA
10-22-2007, 04:55 PM
Wow, there are still browns fans left?

HometownGal
10-22-2007, 08:41 PM

I attended the Miss Ohio beauty pageant last year and snapped a picture of Miss Cleveland.

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2004/12/22/carnivale_narrowweb__200x294.jpg

Such a shame your sister/aunt/cousin/girlfriend didn't win but hey - there's always next year! :thumbsup: (And tell her to wear her dentures next time).

X-Terminator
10-22-2007, 09:15 PM
Wow, there are still browns fans left?

Now that they're 3-3, they're coming out of the dumpsters like rats. But they're still more tolerable than any Bengals fan! :sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-23-2007, 07:30 AM
I am just looking for a pleasant board where I can learn about how the other team's fans think...and yet I think my IQ might be dropping.:computer:

Judging by your posts....you cant afford a drop in IQ. You want to know how other teams fans think?

We think your an idiot
We think your a troll
We think your team hasn't beat us
since we had Coach Noll
We think your a moron
and if your brain only
lost one single braincell
the other would be lonely

buhbye troll:wave:

SteelersMongol
10-23-2007, 09:01 AM
I attended the Miss Ohio beauty pageant last year and snapped a picture of Miss Cleveland.

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2004/12/22/carnivale_narrowweb__200x294.jpg

Such a shame your sister/aunt/cousin/girlfriend didn't win but hey - there's always next year! :thumbsup: (And tell her to wear her dentures next time).

:jawdrop: :yuck: :puke: