PDA

View Full Version : Stillers4me...Support thread

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-22-2007, 01:12 PM
Noticed in another thread that Stillers4me lost her father this week....just thought we should all let her know that we are with her in thought and prayer.

HometownGal
10-22-2007, 02:41 PM
Thanks for letting us know, LLT. I had no idea either.

stillers - you have my very deepest sympathies and you and your family have my prayers. Dads are really special guys and I know he is looking down on you from heaven with pride in his eyes and love in his heart that he raised such a good daughter. :hug:

If there is anything we can do, anything at all - please just ask.

TackleMeBen
10-22-2007, 03:48 PM
sorry to hear that stillers. your family are in my thoughts and prayers.:hug:

Indy_Steelers
10-22-2007, 03:50 PM
sorry to hear that stillers. your family are in my thoughts and prayers.:hug:

Me too:hug:

stillers4me
10-22-2007, 04:42 PM
wow.......you guys are the bestest.

Thanks for the support.....I haven't been on much the last few weeks. I've been home only two days the last two weeks between being there when he was sick and then back after he passed. We thought he was going to rally through it......he was scheduled to go to Youngstown last Wednesday to be weaned off the ventilator when he took a turn for the worse on Tuesday night. He has been in ill health for a number of years and he had a kidney stone that blocked his kidney and he had sepsis. Very bad stuff for anybody, let alone an older person with all his health issues. When I left him on Saturday, he was was very aware and communicating with us by writing words on paper. We knew that if he pulled through and got off the ventilator, he and his wife would have to go into assisted living. (and would have hated every minute).

He had a terrible time just trying to breath the last few years (he had congestive heart failure, diabetes, COPD, and heart problems with a pacemaker/defib). And with all that, he was taking care of his wife (the psycho bitch that made his life a living hell) and doing all the grocery shopping and household stuff.

My brother, sister and I are all at peace knowing that he is not stuggling anymore just to survive and is in no more pain. He was so tired of being in and out hospitals and wanted no more of it. I picture him and Uncle Chuck in their golden yellow boat, trolling for muskies. I know he is in a better place.

KYSteelersfan
10-22-2007, 04:55 PM
Thoughts and prayers go to you and your family.

Preacher
10-22-2007, 06:48 PM
Stillers...

you have my thoughts and prayers. I pray that our Lord sees your through all of this...

PAMillerGrrl83
10-22-2007, 10:14 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you!