PDA

View Full Version : Its my fault

vasteeler
10-23-2007, 07:01 PM
i dont really post that much and start even fewer theads but i had to this time to appoligize to all steeler fans and the steelers themselves . it wasnt the o-line nor the defense that lost the game it was me.i have been to four steeler games in my life everyone of them a loss i have bet on them several times most of those losses as well but i couldnt stay away from the bet after all it was for a lunch and i am ruled by my stomach. so from here on out i will never bet on a steelers game again....let the bitch slapping begin :dang:

stillers4me
10-23-2007, 07:04 PM
well thanks a-frickin-lot.

:flap:

fansince'76
10-23-2007, 07:07 PM
Not your fault, VA - you've just had crummy luck.

MasterOfPuppets
10-23-2007, 07:08 PM
ummmm lunch ??? i lost $ 100 !!! :banging: i should have known when the bookie only had the spread at 4 1/2 it was a trap....:pissed:

ZIGGY0246
10-23-2007, 09:16 PM
it was somewhat my fault due to also watching my beloved red sox's crush a team from cleveland in game 7 of the alcs they came back from a 3-1 deficit and scored 30runs to there 5 runs in 3 games next up revenge on a denver team

touchdownward
10-23-2007, 09:29 PM
Nope, it was my fault and now I have to buy another Steelersfever t-shirt to wear on gameday. :wink02:

steeler625
10-23-2007, 09:38 PM
Hey man, dont worry, even though i never bet on the steelers, do you know how many bets are place in this country or for that matter, world wide. There would have to had been some serious aligning of the stars for your bet to swing the game.

its all good, we are 4-2, we played hard, in a loss.

There are about 25 other teams that would give there left legs to be sitting where we are now.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-24-2007, 03:27 AM
Nope, its my new Lambert throwback jersey....wore twice this year.....once during the Arizona game and then last weekend......Wait!...come to think of it, I traditionally have Sub Sandwiches on game day..but since it was a night game my wife switched it up on me and we had homemade beef stew!!! Hmmmmmm...She is a Colts fan.....it may all be part of some diabloical scheme to throw the Steelers organization into turmoil!

Galax Steeler
10-24-2007, 03:55 AM
The bookie I bet with had them at 3 and a half point I could not turn that down and look what happend.

HometownGal
10-24-2007, 06:29 AM
i dont really post that much and start even fewer theads but i had to this time to appoligize to all steeler fans and the steelers themselves . it wasnt the o-line nor the defense that lost the game it was me.i have been to four steeler games in my life everyone of them a loss i have bet on them several times most of those losses as well but i couldnt stay away from the bet after all it was for a lunch and i am ruled by my stomach. so from here on out i will never bet on a steelers game again....let the bitch slapping begin :dang:

Well - there we were, blaming the entire loss on Willie Parker and it turns out YOU are the culprit. Ten slaps with the wet noodle for you. :wink02::flap:

SteelerFanInCA
10-24-2007, 10:28 AM
Hey man, dont worry, even though i never bet on the steelers, do you know how many bets are place in this country or for that matter, world wide. There would have to had been some serious aligning of the stars for your bet to swing the game.

its all good, we are 4-2, we played hard, in a loss.

There are about 25 other teams that would give there left legs to be sitting where we are now.

My thoughts exaclty. I'd hate to be a Dolphins fan right about now. :tt02:

BurghZ0n3
10-24-2007, 10:32 AM
....everybody makes mistakes! Better purchase Steelers regalias and stuffs, and for charity as well...God bless :tt02::tt02::tt02:

SCSTILLER
10-24-2007, 11:09 AM
I could be blamed also. I didn't wear my "Mean" Joe Greene jersey sunday night because I didn't go to the bar to watch the game. Went over to a buddies house to watch it instead and wore a plain ole Steelers Tee. I greatly apologize to all, and especially to Mean Joe, I should have known better.

delhess
10-24-2007, 11:15 AM
i'm pretty sure it was partly my fault...

i don't know why. ( i just want hometown gal to spank my w/ a wet noodle :wink02:)

Dino 6 Rings
10-24-2007, 11:22 AM
It was mine fault, fully to blame, 2 times this season I haven't worn a Jersey to work on Friday Jeans day...2 losses. I promise to have the Black and Gold on this Friday so a win over Cincy is a sure thing.

BurghZ0n3
10-24-2007, 01:59 PM
...I've never worn # 10 Jersey anymore. Always wear # 86 instead.