PDA

View Full Version : Ray Lewis calls out Billick's play calling

Aussie_steeler
10-24-2007, 06:49 AM
Ravens coach Brian Billick said last night that he has no problem with linebacker Ray Lewis criticizing his play-calling. On his Monday radio show, Lewis expressed frustration over Billick's decision to throw the ball three times, starting with second-and-one at the Buffalo Bills' 49 with less than two minutes to play.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/football/bal-sp.billick24oct24,0,6549261.story

Seriouly who is running this team?

How many coaches would roll over and let one of their players call them out without as much as putting up a fight?

I need some help here understanding the logic behind Billicks lack of testicular fortitude.

Lord Stiller
10-24-2007, 07:09 AM
Ray Lewis is a big piece of $hit douchebag who needs to shut the hell up

STEELtownHAVOX
10-24-2007, 07:18 AM
i hate ravens period.
i hope this is the beginning of the self-destruction phase

revefsreleets
10-24-2007, 09:06 AM
Doesn't Killer Ray realize that Brian Billick is an offensive genius? I mean, their offense is consistently ranked in the top 32 of the league every year.

Expect Ray to be more vocal in the press as his skills continue to diminish. He'll try to get love anyway he can as his game continues to slip away from him.

tony hipchest
10-24-2007, 09:08 AM
even better was when he called adalius thomas a "coward" in the same interview.

like he said, baltimore won a sb w/o thomas, and patriots won 3. ray ray explained how baltimotre had to "fit" ad into their system. :chuckle:

pats will stomp a mudhole in their ass, and im pretty sure a bounty has already gone up for ray or perhaps mcgahee.

TackleMeBen
10-24-2007, 09:54 AM
tony you need to send ray ray some cheese so he can calm down..lol

Atlanta Dan
10-24-2007, 12:17 PM
http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/football/bal-sp.billick24oct24,0,6549261.story

Seriouly who is running this team?

How many coaches would roll over and let one of their players call them out without as much as putting up a fight?

One such coach will be on the sidelines in Cincinnati on Sunday.

It seems hard to recall now, but the Ravens were the consensus pick to with the AFC North and picked by some (including Theismann as I remember) to win the Super Bowl.

Ray Ray sees the season tanking and at this stage of his career does not care who knows it. The Ravens jump started their 2006 season by questioning the play calling and getting Fassel fired as coordinator - Lewis may be attempting to repeat that trick here.

MasterOfPuppets
10-24-2007, 12:34 PM
i just love it when i see " distention amongst the ranks " in oppossing teams locker rooms.:thumbsup:

jjpro11
10-24-2007, 01:51 PM
seriously... would you want to back talk a murderer running loose?

Steeler in Carolina
10-24-2007, 06:45 PM
Billick was an offensive genius when he had Randy Moss and he just let Culpepper throw the ball as far as he could and let Moss run under it. I could call those plays.

Lord Stiller
10-25-2007, 09:21 AM
Billick was an offensive genius when he had Randy Moss and he just let Culpepper throw the ball as far as he could and let Moss run under it. I could call those plays.

Billick never coached Culpepper. They had a veteran RAndall Cunningham who still had a very powerful arm unlike McNair who has a weak arm

rbryan
10-25-2007, 10:53 AM
seriously... would you want to back talk a murderer running loose?

Thats the same reason the media is still all over his jock. FEAR. Talk bad about Ray and he'll cut ya!!!!!

HometownGal
10-25-2007, 03:54 PM
Stabbit Ray needs to take a good hard look in the mirror at his own play before he calls anyone else out, especially his own coach.

I say put both of those pompous pricks in a rubber room and let 'em duke it out. Two of the most arrogant sports figures I've ever come across anywhere.