PDA

View Full Version : Married to a Bengal's fan....((sigh))

steelergyrl
10-25-2007, 01:31 PM
:banging: Yes, it's hard. I often wonder if he is a bit slow...but alas, my burden to carry.
Anyway, am a newbie on this board, a Steeler crazy gal who grew up in Pa, but now live in Ohio. I am just 1 hour from the hometown of our fav Big Ben , Findlay, Ohio. My daughters and son are also avid Steeler fans, as well as our dogs (who proudly bear their Steeler collars with pride!):jammin:
With the upcoming game Sun against the Bengals, I am getting myself physched up for the matchup and cannot wait until 1 pm on Sunday! I will proudly wear my Hines Ward jersey, my Steeler Santa Cap (good luck for me!) , my black and gold boa and my Steelers earrings and necklace. (I originally wanted earrings with the dangling copies of our super bowl rings, but was afraid the weight would permanently make my ears 12" longer....I told my husband, he would have NO problem however, if he were to order Bengals earrings like this.....hehehehehehehe). Yes, I tend to be cruel and unforgiving when it comes to my Steelers...but this IS normal, right???
So, a big HELLO from Ohio! Am holding strong in the midst of the 'jungle'!

fansince'76
10-25-2007, 01:49 PM
Welcome to the board, steelergyrl! :cheers:

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself or HometownGal. Post often and have fun!

memphissteelergirl
10-25-2007, 01:56 PM
:banging: Yes, it's hard. I often wonder if he is a bit slow...but alas, my burden to carry.
Anyway, am a newbie on this board, a Steeler crazy gal who grew up in Pa, but now live in Ohio. I am just 1 hour from the hometown of our fav Big Ben , Findlay, Ohio. My daughters and son are also avid Steeler fans, as well as our dogs (who proudly bear their Steeler collars with pride!):jammin:
With the upcoming game Sun against the Bengals, I am getting myself physched up for the matchup and cannot wait until 1 pm on Sunday! I will proudly wear my Hines Ward jersey, my Steeler Santa Cap (good luck for me!) , my black and gold boa and my Steelers earrings and necklace. (I originally wanted earrings with the dangling copies of our super bowl rings, but was afraid the weight would permanently make my ears 12" longer....I told my husband, he would have NO problem however, if he were to order Bengals earrings like this.....hehehehehehehe). Yes, I tend to be cruel and unforgiving when it comes to my Steelers...but this IS normal, right???So, a big HELLO from Ohio! Am holding strong in the midst of the 'jungle'!

Is it normal???? Absolutely!! :wink02:

Anyway....greetings and welcome from Memphis, TN (a.k.a. Titans and Cryboys hell...hehe) :wave:

Sorry ya got a Bungles fan in the house....oh well...at least your kids turned out OK
:tt02::tt02:

Pitthunter
10-25-2007, 03:16 PM
I know a good divorce lawyer...LOL.
Just kidding - welcome!

HometownGal
10-25-2007, 03:25 PM
Hiya steelergyrl and welcome to the #1 Steelers fan site anywhere! :smile::tt02::wave:

Preacher
10-25-2007, 03:52 PM
I know a good divorce lawyer...LOL.
Just kidding - welcome!

While I can't condone divorce.. maybe a quick exorcism should do the trick!!

:sofunny::sofunny:

(P.S. Welcome to the boards! )

stillers4me
10-25-2007, 04:48 PM
Welcome welcome welcome!!

a mixed marriage.....tsktsktsk.................:sofunny:

crcsnail
10-25-2007, 05:42 PM
welcome from a uk steeler fan .as my family dont know any teams or even understand the game !they are all steeler fans !!!! and my wifey even lets me have a signed framed piccy of hines ward in the lounge right up there with the family piccys wot a great wifey :)

xXTheSteelKingsXx
10-25-2007, 07:24 PM
Welcome.

SteelersMongol
10-25-2007, 09:04 PM
Welcome and enjoy. About your husband as long as he loves you, who cares. Right?

KYSteelersfan
10-26-2007, 08:32 AM
Welcome welcome.

Sorry about the husband thing. My 16 yr old son like Tom Brady and the Patriots:banging: Personally, I think he like Brady just to get under my skin as all teenagers have that niche to do to their parents :wink02:

Elvis
10-26-2007, 03:48 PM
:tt02::tt02::tt02:
Welcome to the webs
greatest Steelers Forrums...
Good luck with your husband as well...
:thumbsup:

NV STEELERS 723
10-28-2007, 04:33 PM
It's ok...Bungal fans always pay their bets off to us in beer:cheers: