PDA

View Full Version : Zoo elephants show support for Bengals

stillers4me
10-26-2007, 05:59 PM
There's a picture, too.
Bastards................they deserve to die for this. :tt02:

Zoo elephants show support for Bengals

http://news.cincypost.com:80/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071026/NEWS01/710260375

BRUCE CRIPPEN/The Post

During Thursday’s Pumpkin Smash at the Cincinnati Zoo, My-Thai’s pumpkin featured a photo of Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger.

A photo of Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger became part of Thursday's Pumpkin Pandemonium at the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden.

As part of its annual HallZOOween tradition, the zoo presents an animal version of trick-or-treating, which includes Gorilla Pumpkin Hunts, Snow Monkey Pumpkin Hide & Seeks, Polar Bear Pumpkin Bobs, and Elephant Pumpkin Smashes.

When Asian elephants My-Thai, Jati and Princess Schottzie, did the "Monster Mash," they always attract a crowd.

At Thursday's gathering, My-Thai's pumpkin featured a photo of Roethlisberger, and MyThai was pleased to crush it. The Bengals play the Steelers this weekend.

After crushing the pumpkins, the elephants get to eat the tasty treat.

HallZOOween wraps up from noon to 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.

RoethlisBURGHer
10-26-2007, 06:28 PM
Wow, those guys really are jealous of us.

revefsreleets
10-26-2007, 06:39 PM
That's why this game worries me. Denver is a bad team that doesn't really do anything well, and they beat us. Cincinnati is at least capable of playing great offense if they can get motivated to stop being punks/thugs/criminals. This is like their super bowl, especially this year, so they might pull themselves together.

stlrtruck
10-26-2007, 06:56 PM
It's pretty sad when you've got to pay an elephant peanuts to do the job you pay millions to someone else to do.

GBMelBlount
10-26-2007, 07:01 PM
Sunday will be further proof that Carson "Palmer"s "five best friends" aren't his Offensive line! He's going down! I predict 4 times.

tony hipchest
10-26-2007, 10:12 PM
well, i dont know too much about elephants picking games, but what i am sure of, is pittsburghs bull elephant would slap that bitch assed pansy cinci elephant up side the head with 40' of limpdick and make em like it.

Galax Steeler
10-27-2007, 08:38 AM
well, i dont know too much about elephants picking games, but what i am sure of, is pittsburghs bull elephant would slap that bitch assed pansy cinci elephant up side the head with 40' of limpdick and make em like it.

Good one tony :toofunny: :toofunny:

stillers4me
10-27-2007, 09:06 AM

Kinda like a couple of their players.............:wink02:

stlrtruck
10-27-2007, 09:28 AM
Sunday will be further proof that Carson "Palmer"s "five best friends" aren't his Offensive line! He's going down! I predict 4 times.

If I was a beatin' man I'd take the over