PDA

View Full Version : Bioshock

revefsreleets
10-28-2007, 07:46 AM
Wow, what a great game! If you haven't played it, check it out. It's FPS, but it does have some really cool twists on the genre. I picked it up after finishing Halo, and thought I'd just play through the opening sequences to get a feel for the game, and ended up finally saving after playing for about 5 hours. It's one of "those" types of games, so be warned!

Up next: Guitar Hero 3.

The Duke
10-28-2007, 11:02 AM
Wow, what a great game! If you haven't played it, check it out. It's FPS, but it does have some really cool twists on the genre. I picked it up after finishing Halo, and thought I'd just play through the opening sequences to get a feel for the game, and ended up finally saving after playing for about 5 hours. It's one of "those" types of games, so be warned!

Up next: Guitar Hero 3.

I played it at a friend's xbox and it's really cool, it's kind up there with halo 3 to me, though I haven't played either too much.

Are you getting guitar heroes? I kinda want to buy that one, but is seems pricey(about 80 I think), but the games looks really cool.

revefsreleets
10-28-2007, 05:10 PM
I think it's $90 for the wireless 360 version. But I've played it on the PS2 and if it's as good as that, it's definitely worth it. I'll probably pick it up Tuesday and I'll report in after i play it a little.

klick81
11-27-2007, 07:13 PM
I just bought a 360, mainly because my friend told me Bioshock was a great game. What he didn't tell me is that it's a SCARY ASS game. LOL...great gameplay!

verks36
11-28-2007, 08:18 AM
right now i am just sticking to H3

http://www.bungie.net/stats/Halo3/CareerStats.aspx?player=NtL%20doubledooky

CantStop85
11-28-2007, 08:34 AM
Just don't fall into the Rock Band craze...especially if you're in college...baaad idea :dang: