PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS FROM CINCINNATI

SteelCityMan786
10-28-2007, 07:14 PM
From the AP

CINCINNATI-Cincinnati Police appeared in force at today's Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cincinnati Bengals game.

They arrested 48 people. There conduct was so disorderly, that even the Pittsburgh Steelers and their fans were needed to help get the arrested people under control.

All people arrested were connected with the Cincinnati Bengals, all of which were charged with impersonating a Football Team. Among those 24 players charged were Chad Johnson who was charged with a felony of impersonating a Wide-Receiver. TJ Hosyourmomma charged with tresspassing in the endzone and Shayne Graham for kicking footballs into the uprights. Carson Palmer also charged with impersonating a Quarterback

Coach Marvin Lewis was arrested on impersonating a head coach charge. All others were charged with lying to the police stating that a suspicious white substance was on the field, which was later realized to be the endzone

Among the 24 arrested from the front office was Team Owner Mike Brown. Brown, charged with impersonating a team owner.

Paul Brown Stadium will be converted into the new City of Cincinnati Prison. They will house the 48 arrested for an undisclosed amount of years.

steelerbackr4life
10-28-2007, 08:05 PM
I cant wait to see the special MSNBC has on Prison life concerning Brown Stadium

SteelCityMan786
10-28-2007, 09:33 PM
I cant wait to see the special MSNBC has on Prison life concerning Brown Stadium

They're in the process of filming it.

Dynasty
10-28-2007, 11:17 PM
well the networks like to make second series for their hit shows.... csi, csi:miami

prison break, prison break:cincinatti

Jeremy
10-28-2007, 11:20 PM
They should remake Oz with the Bungals players.

Ocho NoShow could be Adebisi.

Preacher
10-28-2007, 11:28 PM
well the networks like to make second series for their hit shows.... csi, csi:miami

prison break, prison break:cincinatti

I love it!

pitt
10-29-2007, 12:59 AM
LOL very cute.

SteelCityMan786
10-29-2007, 06:52 PM
It was another work of my smack talk.