PDA

View Full Version : Black Jesus Fired!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black@Gold Forever32
10-28-2007, 09:05 PM
Its being reported on cincybengals.com that yes Marvin Lewis The Messiah who was supposed to lead the Bengals back to the promise land was fired tonight....lol Sorry this wasn't smack but just wondering if this is true...But if its moved to the smack section I understand.......

Jeremy
10-28-2007, 09:36 PM
The Brown Family is too cheap to fire a coach in the middle of the season.

Dynasty
10-28-2007, 09:44 PM
it doesnt mention that anywhere but that website.. not on the official cincinati site, not on nfl.com, and not on espn... so im going to say this is false.

GBMelBlount
10-28-2007, 09:45 PM
Jesus is black. No big deal. But Cincy is still terrible this season & maybe he should go. I mean who else stands behind their HC besides Pittsburgh?

Preacher
10-28-2007, 09:45 PM
it doesnt mention that anywhere but that website.. not on the official cincinati site, not on nfl.com, and not on espn... so im going to say this is false.

Yeah...

I did a google search on news and websites... didn't find anything either.

fansince'76
10-28-2007, 09:50 PM
I gave it some time to show up on one of the wire services, but I haven't been able to corroborate the story either, so into the BF it goes.

touchdownward
10-28-2007, 09:56 PM
Author of rumor article JustinOthergag.
No truth to it, just wishful thinking for bung fans.

Jeremy
10-28-2007, 09:59 PM
I looked at a couple of Cincy websites and didn't find anything either.

I wouldn't doubt that Lewis is probably all but fired right now. Player problems, a losing record, and an atmosphere of no accountability has to have the powers that be in the Queen City pretty mad. Lewis is probably just playing out the string right now and his players have to know it. What's bad for Marvin is that they're not really rallying around him.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-28-2007, 10:06 PM
Jesus is black. No big deal. But Cincy is still terrible this season & maybe he should go. I mean who else stands behind their HC besides Pittsburgh?

I didn't give Marvin the name Black Jesus.....I once read a Bengals fan call him that after the Bengals won the AFC North in 2005....:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

HometownGal
10-28-2007, 10:07 PM
I heard earlier on WTAE-TV here in the Burgh that HeBoinkedMarvsMama publicly called out Uncle Marv by saying Marv's decision to kick a FG in the first half instead of going for the TD on 4th down is why the Steelers are 5-2 and the Bungles are 2-5. He supposedly stated that good teams don't kick FGs. :toofunny::toofunny: No link yet.

I don't think Mike Brown would give Marv the heave-ho mid-season but I definitely think Marv is gone at season's end. The inmates have taken over the asylum and Marv did nothing to stop it. Too bad, so sad. :crying01:

GBMelBlount
10-28-2007, 10:18 PM
I didn't give Marvin the name Black Jesus.....I once read a Bengals fan call him that after the Bengals won the AFC North in 2005....:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

Double LOL! I don't know that Jesus was truly Black or White. Good post.

CantStop85
10-28-2007, 11:25 PM
We had 10 guys on the field on that first touchdown to Hines Ward...'nuff said.

Preacher
10-28-2007, 11:59 PM

Yeah... that's your safety's fault. He needs to count... I guess he just had ten fingers and thought... "that must be enough!" :wink02:

83-Steelers-43
10-29-2007, 01:28 AM
Bengal blog in the enquirer....funny stuff.......

http://frontier.cincinnati.com/blogs/bengals/2007/10/lewis-on-fourth-down-decision.asp

I particulary enjoyed these two comments.......

We all should just mail our tickets in and not show up to the games.

and.....

Every week I am amazed by two things. One, that the Bengals uncanny ability to find ways to lose. Two that people still show up to Bengals games.

One word........TYPICAL.

Preacher
10-29-2007, 02:47 AM
Well...

It just goes to show something that we have all said...

The Bengals fans are Bandwagon fans.

stillers4me
10-29-2007, 05:51 AM
You can see all their postgame interviews on their official website.

I wish ours had that feature.

I guess the fans need something to make up for having a team that sucks that bad!

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-29-2007, 07:28 AM

Is that because Leon Hall bit so hard on the juke by Ward that he ended up in the 3rd row of section C?

X-Terminator
10-29-2007, 11:31 AM
Their remaining schedule is tissue-paper soft - the only tough games remaining are at Baltimore, at Steelers and Cleveland at home. Tennessee will probably be tough as well since they are an excellent running team and the Bungles couldn't stop a bunch of old ladies. They still play Buffalo next week, St. Louis, Arizona, San Francisco and Miami, all very winnable games. If they do not find a way to finish at least 8-8 with that schedule, Uncle Marv will be looking for a new house at the end of the season.

CantStop85
10-29-2007, 12:03 PM
61cfAzABlxU

HometownGal
10-29-2007, 02:08 PM
Bwa ha ha!!!! Doushman's post-game interview. :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Notice how he contradicted himself - first he said the Steelers controlled the clock and a minute later, he said the Steelers didn't control the clock - the time of possession was "even".

Go ahead, Ax Coach Lewis. Go ahead and Ax him. :toofunny::toofunny: Not only do the Bungles SUCK, they're illiterate too!

Blech - I feel all dirty just visiting that site.

http://bengals.com/media/index.asp?multimedia_id=1578

steveironcity
10-29-2007, 02:54 PM
Yeah... that's your safety's fault. He needs to count... I guess he just had ten fingers and thought... "that must be enough!" :wink02:

thats the funniest thing ive ssen in a while. Maybe the 11th player was being booked downtown at the time

CantStop85
10-29-2007, 03:40 PM
thats the funniest thing ive ssen in a while. Maybe the 11th player was being booked downtown at the time

According to Marvin...it was just a defensive lineman so it "fortunately" didn't make a difference on the play. :dang:

MACH1
10-29-2007, 04:10 PM
According to Marvin...it was just a defensive lineman so it "fortunately" didn't make a difference on the play. :dang:

That ought to look good for his next job interview.

HometownGal
10-29-2007, 04:15 PM

My God - that guy is as dumb as a bag of hammers. :dang::dang:

steveironcity
10-29-2007, 04:20 PM

A d-lineman who might have applied pressure to ben, or even might have had a chance at sack? Naw that doesnt make a difference.

GBMelBlount
10-29-2007, 09:28 PM

sorry for the CS85 overkill, but that is LMAO funny!

Preacher
10-29-2007, 09:51 PM

OK..

CS85...

You seem like good people. I am truly saddened that you are headed back into years of mediocrity.

You are welcomed to come to our side! The door is open. it is ok.

Just post it for all too see...

"The Steelers are my team! I hereby disown the Bengals!"

I am sure Mike would even change your SN!

83-Steelers-43
10-29-2007, 10:10 PM
http://cmsimg.enquirer.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?NewTbl=1&Avis=AB&Dato=20071028&Kategori=SPT02&Lopenr=710280809&Ref=PH&Item=1&MaxH=320&MaxW=375&Border=1

Wow are they creative or what? Love the look on her face. Enjoy it Cincinnati, you've earned it!!! :toofunny::sofunny:

Preacher
10-29-2007, 10:17 PM
http://cmsimg.enquirer.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?NewTbl=1&Avis=AB&Dato=20071028&Kategori=SPT02&Lopenr=710280809&Ref=PH&Item=1&MaxH=320&MaxW=375&Border=1

Wow are they creative or what? Love the look on her face. Enjoy it Cincinnati, you've earned it!!! :toofunny::sofunny:

that is actually a great towel! I love it!

(Yeah, I also laughed for about five minutes the first time I saw the Christian fish on the back of a car, with legs and "Darwin" written inside it.)

stillers4me
10-29-2007, 11:09 PM

I saw those being sold on the streets yesterday. You just wouldn't beleive how c*o*c*k*y these people are.

I guess it's the Bengals that suck afterall. :dang: ..........still.
Beating these people is just too damn satisfying. It should be rated X. :toofunny: