PDA

View Full Version : RON PARKER? Did anybody else catch that?

nicesteel4life
10-29-2007, 01:21 AM
I'm not sure if anybody listened to halftime show today when Coach Cowher was breaking down the first half stats? BUT I almost FLIPPED! Cowher is talking about the running and called Fast Willei Parker, :jawdrop: Ron Parker!!!! WHAT! This man helped get you a Ring! He was you hidden Jewel and you say his name wrong, ugh.......I think trying to talk with out spitting is making his mind go :egg:.....LOL. Truthfully, did anybody else in Steeler Nation catch that. Just thought it was a great funny....:heha:

Preacher
10-29-2007, 01:30 AM
I wonder how much locker-room names and the like go into that?

or did he look embarrassed when he said it?

nicesteel4life
10-29-2007, 01:45 AM
It was voice over, so didn't see him say it, but then they went to the game and didn't show them again. I know he had to feel dumb and willie will probably get a call on that one, if not already...

Galax Steeler
10-29-2007, 04:54 AM
I missed that one sounds like cowher got tongue tied.

BlastFurnace
10-29-2007, 11:07 AM
Ron Parker played...funny!

Randy Cross informed us that Marvin Harrison was missing from the Colts because he is coaching the Bengals and that Jason Gildon was apparently talked out of retirement because he made a tackle.

fansince'76
10-29-2007, 11:16 AM
At least The Chin didn't call him Ron Mexico.... :chuckle:

GeneralRobinson
10-29-2007, 11:49 AM
At least The Chin didn't call him Ron Mexico.... :chuckle:

Nice one.

klick81
10-29-2007, 12:50 PM
I didn't catch that....what an ass____.

HometownGal
10-29-2007, 03:20 PM
I think trying to talk with out spitting is making his mind go :egg:.....

Personally, I think his tongue is having problems with those new choppers of his. I love Coach Cowher but I never remembered him with straight white teeth. They were always kind of off-white, crooked as hell and pointed like a picket fence. His smile always reminded me of a jack-o-lantern. :sofunny:

steelermuzik
10-29-2007, 03:25 PM
"Ron Parker played...funny!

Randy Cross informed us that Marvin Harrison was missing from the Colts because he is coaching the Bengals and that Jason Gildon was apparently talked out of retirement because he made a tackle."

Oh - and don't forget that Dan Kreeder got pulled after the first series!

Where do they find these people?