PDA

View Full Version : Here's a funny one...

bigbensgirl7
10-11-2005, 09:36 PM
Ok, so the Cincy announcers before Sunday nights game said that the Bengals fans travel to away games the same was the Steelers do if not better. They were talking about how many Steelers fans went to Jacksonville last year and said they were predicting equal or more Bengal fans there.
lol...when I watched Sunday nights game...I maybe saw 10 total Bengal fans in the stands....then you look at what the Steelers did to SD...everytime you saw a shot of the crowd...there were Steelers fans every where!!!! They couldn't even keep us out of their stadium making us buy tickets to 2 other games.
Now you Bengal fans can say all you want about this improved Bengals team, that's fine (the true fans deserve to be happy for once...but you might want to let the idiots you guys have for announcers know that you will never compare to Steelers fans across the nation....I don't care how improved you are or how well you do!!!! This is the kindof crap that pisses me off....you win 4 games and all these people that used to diss the Bengals every chance they had (yes, even you announcers) now think you guys have the best franchise and fans on the planet!!!
Ok sorry for my little rant, but it is so rediculous in Ohio right now, I can't stand it!

CowherLover
10-11-2005, 09:44 PM
Amen Sister! The crowd was making a ton of noise when they should've been quiet whenever SD"S offense was on the field. You didn't need to even see the camera panning the stadium, you could hear how many of our people were there. That's so awesome!

SteelR1
10-11-2005, 09:51 PM
It was awesome how many fans were there. I was confused a few times on some penalties as far as who they were against.. The crowd would start screaming but the Steeler fans were just as loud as the Powder-Cheerleading wearing-blue Chargers!!!!!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
10-11-2005, 10:12 PM
NObody in the league travels like we do..its wishful thinking on that lame ass announcers part.. what a dumbass!

slashsteel
10-11-2005, 10:35 PM
That is because we have the best fans in the world!

BB2W
10-11-2005, 10:37 PM
A few years ago Bengals fans didn't even travel to their own stadium. :grin:

bigbensgirl7
10-11-2005, 10:44 PM
lol...and they still stay home when they play the Steelers!!! Once again, you won't know what stadium were in (well except for the ugly orange on the field...and the fact that we never get taken over by other fans...so there wouldn't be any Bengal fans in our home!!!)

bengalsfan21
10-11-2005, 10:48 PM
A few years ago Bengals fans didn't even travel to their own stadium. :grin:

:funny: This is true, I remember going to games and probably being able to count how many fans were there.

bengalsfan21
10-11-2005, 10:49 PM
so there wouldn't be any Bengal fans in our home!!!)

I should be there this year...I don't care if I am the only Bengals Fan there......I will be like the lone ranger and cats can be tonto.(or however you spell it) but he will be far away.

Prosdo
10-11-2005, 10:57 PM
I can always appreciate other die hards. Way to go with sticking with them BF21.

BB2W
10-12-2005, 12:46 AM
:funny: This is true, I remember going to games and probably being able to count how many fans were there.

Do you remember the blackouts?... For a couple seasons they had trouble selling out, and the Browns would be on TV in the Cincy area to improve ticket sales... If the game sold out then the Bengals would be telivised.

bengalsfan21
10-12-2005, 07:20 AM
Do you remember the blackouts?... For a couple seasons they had trouble selling out, and the Browns would be on TV in the Cincy area to improve ticket sales... If the game sold out then the Bengals would be telivised.

A couple seasons is being nice.......I believe several is more appropriate here :grin:

SteelerzGirl
10-12-2005, 11:22 AM
No worries, BBG7. Our Steelers will burst the Bengals' bubble soon enough. We both know that. In the meantime, when those Bengals fans start to get to ya, just smile knowing they have no idea what's going to hit them...tehehe. :smile:

Suitanim
10-12-2005, 11:29 AM
Ok, so the Cincy announcers before Sunday nights game said that the Bengals fans travel to away games the same was the Steelers do if not better. They were talking about how many Steelers fans went to Jacksonville last year and said they were predicting equal or more Bengal fans there.

Classic loser mentality, permeating even into the announcers booth. Cincy has such a "second class citizen" inferiority complex that even the commentators at their football games try to wishfully will their past troubles away by boasting of things that just aren't true. You know a good way to sum all this up? The Bengals mark the Steelers games on their calendars, because for teams of their ilk, where playoff dreams are no more than visions of sugar plums dancing in their heads, the Steelers games are like their Super Bowl every year. The Steelers have bigger fish to fry.

P.S. (For Bunghole Brian) The above IS smack talk.