PDA

View Full Version : Cincy game...

bigbensgirl7
10-11-2005, 10:02 PM
If anyone is going to the game and wants to meet up to tailgate...just let me know!!! It will be one hell of a party!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!! :smile:

bengalsfan21
10-11-2005, 10:08 PM
If anyone is going to the game and wants to meet up to tailgate...just let me know!!! It will be one hell of a party!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!! :smile:

I was going to until you said here we go steelers........ :yuck: now I am going to keep my distance.

bigbensgirl7
10-11-2005, 10:26 PM
I was going to until you said here we go steelers........ :yuck: now I am going to keep my distance.
get used to hearing that sweet heart...that's all you will be hearing on the 23rd!!! :grin:

bengalsfan21
10-11-2005, 10:35 PM
get used to hearing that sweet heart...that's all you will be hearing on the 23rd!!! :grin:

Yea when you guys are leaving with a loss :poke:

bigbensgirl7
10-11-2005, 10:45 PM
Yea when you guys are leaving with a loss :poke:
Nah...not too worried! :smile:

bengalsfan21
10-11-2005, 10:50 PM
Nah...not too worried! :smile:

:grin: I will have an extra jersey for you so you won't be to embarrassed

bigbensgirl7
10-14-2005, 05:38 PM
:grin: I will have an extra jersey for you so you won't be to embarrassed
I would never be embarrassed by the Steelers, and I would never ever wear a bengals jersey...I am and will always be a Steeler girl till the day I die and no one will ever change that!!! Oh and you might end up being the one embarrassed since you will see so much black and gold invade your so called home...and when we win all your little Bengla fans will start running for their cars...JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER YEAR!!!

CowherLover
10-14-2005, 11:52 PM
I know in the years past it's been real easy getting tickets at the stadium on gameday, ya think it'll be that easy this year? It sounds like you go every year so I was hoping you'd have an ideaBBG7. I've never been to that Stadium and it's less than 2 hours from me.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-15-2005, 01:58 AM
I would never be embarrassed by the Steelers, and I would never ever wear a bengals jersey...I am and will always be a Steeler girl till the day I die and no one will ever change that!!! Oh and you might end up being the one embarrassed since you will see so much black and gold invade your so called home...and when we win all your little Bengla fans will start running for their cars...JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER YEAR!!!

Right on girl!! Preach it sister !! :grin:

SteelerzGirl
10-15-2005, 02:16 AM
Thatta girl, BBG7! Keep on smilin', sister! :smile:

bigbensgirl7
10-20-2005, 09:33 PM
I know in the years past it's been real easy getting tickets at the stadium on gameday, ya think it'll be that easy this year? It sounds like you go every year so I was hoping you'd have an ideaBBG7. I've never been to that Stadium and it's less than 2 hours from me.
I'm sorry it took so long for me to get back to you. No it's not hard getting tickets...NOT AT ALL. They are saying that there won't be any Steeler fans because season ticket holders are supposedly rallying and not selling to us...well guess what...every Steeler fan I know around here has them...all you ahve to do is get on E-Bay!!! I will say this...it will get nasty down there this year! Bengal fans are pretty crazy...esp. right now!!! I LOVE GOING THOUGH...and if you end up getting tickets...let me know and maybe you can meet up with a bunch of us to tailgate....I have a ton of people I'm meeting down there! :smile:

bigbensgirl7
10-20-2005, 09:34 PM
Right on girl!! Preach it sister !! :grin:
YOu know I will!!!! :smile:
Thatta girl, BBG7! Keep on smilin', sister!
thanks girl!!! :grin: :bouncy:

clevestinks
10-27-2005, 06:49 AM
Psychoward86 and I will ba at the Steelers/bungles game in the Burgh. Will anyone else be there. We definitley need to meet up.

bengalsfan21
10-27-2005, 07:19 AM
I plan on being there, i'll let everyone know for sure when the time comes