PDA

View Full Version : Torre to LA!!!!???

Haiku_Dirtt
10-30-2007, 04:06 AM
It's not football but this story rocks.

Bitch slapping the Yanks should always garnish attention. :toofunny:

revefsreleets
10-30-2007, 05:23 PM
The rumor is he's going to take some current Yanks with him.

Borski
10-30-2007, 05:36 PM
There goes A-Rod too...

revefsreleets
10-30-2007, 06:01 PM
Boras' move announcing his clients departure during the WS was low class. There's an unwritten rules that you do NOTHING to distract from the game. Every year more tradition and decorum is sacrificed and replaced with arrogance and greed.

A-Rod's gonna want several hundred million. I pray nobody is stupid enough to pay for the greatest playoff choke artist in MLB history, but I know better.

Borski
10-30-2007, 06:29 PM
Boras' move announcing his clients departure during the WS was low class. There's an unwritten rules that you do NOTHING to distract from the game. Every year more tradition and decorum is sacrificed and replaced with arrogance and greed.

A-Rod's gonna want several hundred million. I pray nobody is stupid enough to pay for the greatest playoff choke artist in MLB history, but I know better.

I actually liked hearing that in the WS, nothing is more interesting then hearing the yankees fall apart in front of your eyes, that beats the world series any day

revefsreleets
10-30-2007, 07:22 PM
Still, it was bad form.

By the way, what team will pay the ransom for A-Rod? The Red Sox? There are only 3-4 teams that can even humor the thought, so...

tony hipchest
10-30-2007, 07:52 PM
Still, it was bad form.

By the way, what team will pay the ransom for A-Rod? The Red Sox? There are only 3-4 teams that can even humor the thought, so...
im hoping he goes to the cubs. piratefans deserve to see a superstar...

...even if its just part of the time...

...on the other bench.

i was wondering what was the bigger longshot... the rooneys signing a "randy moss", or the pirates shelling out the bucks for a "joe torre"?

its probably a push.