PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhh.. I am with God's People. Steeler People..

iupdauber
10-30-2007, 11:50 AM
Hey guys, I am a newbie as well. My mother (aka steelergyrl) told me about the site and I knew I had to join. I have been a die-hard Steelers fan from the womb, as I would have been dis-owned if I hadn't been. I live in good ole' PA, and sport my Burgh gear whenever possible. :jammin: I am not afraid to throw a chair or remote when the game is going poorly, and I am not afraid to embrace a stranger when going well. :cheers: HAHA.. I will be attending my first ever MNF game in November when the steel dogs pummel the Dolphins. GO STEELERS!!!! :tt02:

fansince'76
10-30-2007, 12:31 PM
Welcome to the board, iupdauber! :cheers:

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself or HometownGal. Post often and have fun!

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-30-2007, 12:38 PM
Hey guys, I am a newbie as well. My mother (aka steelergyrl) told me about the site and I knew I had to join. I have been a die-hard Steelers fan from the womb, as I would have been dis-owned if I hadn't been. I live in good ole' PA, and sport my Burgh gear whenever possible. :jammin: I am not afraid to throw a chair or remote when the game is going poorly, and I am not afraid to embrace a stranger when going well. :cheers: HAHA.. I will be attending my first ever MNF game in November when the steel dogs pummel the Dolphins. GO STEELERS!!!! :tt02:

Welcome dauber....I think you will love the forum...post often!

steelpride12
10-30-2007, 01:38 PM
welcome and enjoy!!!:)

xXTheSteelKingsXx
10-30-2007, 03:48 PM
Welcome.

HometownGal
10-30-2007, 04:20 PM
Hiya iupdauber and welcome to the #1 Steelers fan site anywhere! :smile::tt02::wave:

SteelersMongol
11-01-2007, 10:14 AM
Welcome and enjoy.

steelergyrl
11-05-2007, 01:35 PM
Hello my wise son!!!
See? I DID raise you right! You may not say Please and Thankyou all the time, but I can overlook all that as long as you love your Steelers!!! Hehe.
Can't wait for my big B-Day now....yea. yea, was all worried about turning the big 40, but that only means that 2 days later, I head to PA to watch my Steelers DESTROY the Bungholes...again!!!!Yay!!!!