PDA

View Full Version : Most Hated in the NFL

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-30-2007, 12:09 PM
Does tradition and rivalry overshadow present day arrogance and disgusting behavior?

dhosmer
10-30-2007, 01:17 PM
Brett Favre. I really, really, really hate the Packers. Plus the only guy I've ever known from Green Bay was a huge Packers fan, and he ended up being a rapist. Seriously.

Mark Chmura?

83-Steelers-43
10-30-2007, 02:14 PM
First off.........I can't say that I "hate" anybody.

But if there is one guy in that league who I detest.....it's Leonard Little. How that sack of human waste is not sitting in a cage and rotting as we speak I will never know.

Pacman Jones is a close second.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-30-2007, 02:16 PM
Mark Chmura?

:toofunny::toofunny:

jjpro11
10-30-2007, 03:57 PM
why is marvin lewis up there?? lol. he doesnt really fit in with the other 2 if you ask me.

The Duke
10-30-2007, 04:22 PM
I have no hate for belicheat, michael vick well...he is actually hurting someone

HometownGal
10-30-2007, 04:50 PM
I loathe Belicheat as much as most of the non-Cheatsie fan base, but I have to go with Michael Vick here. While Belicheat is an arrogant, classless, adulterous, cheating prick, a cack kick or a repetitive bitch slap would knock that shit-eating grin off of that bulldog face of his. He didn't take the lives of or maim innocent animals for shits and giggles (and money) like Vick did.

Stabbit Ray is a close second.

Hines86Ward
10-30-2007, 08:44 PM
Ray Lewis...

MasterOfPuppets
10-30-2007, 08:53 PM
:iagree: good call

HometownGal
10-30-2007, 09:47 PM
IMO it's not even a contest......... BELICHEAT SUCKS!!!!!!!

TJ Whatzhisface is running a close second!!

I wasn't pleased when Doucheman wiped his manure stained cleats with our TT, but at least he walks the walk when he talks the talk, unlike that gold plated toofed egomaniac CJ. Every time I see CJ smile, I want to grab a wrench and yank his teef out one by one.

PAMillerGrrl83
10-30-2007, 09:48 PM
What about Tom Brady why is he not up there? I vote Tom Brady! DOWN with TOM BRADY and his BUTT CHIN! *calms down*. But Vick and Belicheat are total runners up.

stillers4me
10-30-2007, 09:53 PM
I wasn't pleased when Doucheman wiped his manure stained cleats with our TT, but at least he walks the walk when he talks the talk, unlike that gold plated toofed egomaniac CJ. Every time I see CJ smile, I want to grab a wrench and yank his teef out one by one.

too late.......:sofunny:

HometownGal
10-30-2007, 09:57 PM
too late.......:sofunny:

Bwa ha ha!!!! :toofunny: I forgot - the turf at BengALCATRAZ met his acquaintance and saved me the trouble. :thumbsup:

Black@Gold Forever32
10-30-2007, 10:02 PM
I can't stand Belichick trust me....But I hate Brian Billick more.....lol He is so over-rated as a HC.....The so called Brian the Brain and offensive genius sure has never brought an offense to the Ravens....At least Belichick has a great football mind even though he is an arrogant SOB and I can't stand him....

Aussie_steeler
10-31-2007, 04:45 AM
I have really started to hate the attitude of Mike Vrabel.

I can handle most people scoring on a goal line play via the play action fake but when the Pats and Vrabel do it I find it more a smug statement. We could use a tight end or an eligible lineman but no, we'll use a linebacker to catch it and celebrate to mock your defence.

When he is interviewed I get images of a smug Romanowski talking for some reason. Maybe I just cant get over the fact that he never truly starred for the steelers and he is now doing that with the Pats.

STEELtownHAVOX
10-31-2007, 09:45 AM
rodney harrison, tom brady....but i voted belicheat

BlastFurnace
10-31-2007, 10:30 AM
1. Mike Vrabel. Put him on another team and he sucks.

2. Joe Nedney - for that acting job in the 2002 Playoff Game.

3. Ron Winter (NFL Referee) - he always sticks it to us whenever he refs our game...and he does it with a smile...literally. Most recently, he had that smug look on his face when he called that penalty against us at the end of the Atlanta game last year where it cost us a chance to win the game with a Jeff Reed field goal.

4. Rich Eisen - He hates the Steelers...so I dislike him. He is always taking shots at us and can't let the Super Bowl talk go from 2 years ago. Even alluded to ref calls favoring us again during the NFL Network highlights this past weekend.

Counselor
10-31-2007, 11:20 AM
I loathe Belicheat as much as most of the non-Cheatsie fan base, but I have to go with Michael Vick here. While Belicheat is an arrogant, classless, adulterous, cheating prick, a cack kick or a repetitive bitch slap would knock that shit-eating grin off of that bulldog face of his. He didn't take the lives of or maim innocent animals for shits and giggles (and money) like Vick did.

Stabbit Ray is a close second.

I voted for Belicheat over Vick for one simple reason----Belicheat is a scheming SOB who knows exactly what he is doing is wrong.

As horrible as MV's crime is---and I am a "dog person" so I find it horrible---I truly believe that MV did not completely understand that his actions are wrong. He grew up with dogfighting---just like a large segment of our rural population--attitudes must be changed.

Belicheat, however, knows perfectly well that he is lying, cheating, smirking, classless pig---and chooses to be one. That is why I hate him more.

And actually Tom Brady is becoming a close second after his display against the Redskins. How can you get that upset about a pentalty when you're up 38-0??? I would like to wipe that smirk off his face. I don't ever wish injury on people. But there is a small evil part of me that would like to see Brady go down on one of those 4th quarter drives when their leading 52-0.

KYSteelersfan
10-31-2007, 11:21 AM
I voted for Belicheat-on-wife-too, but really, I dislike everybody not associated with the Steelers :wink02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-31-2007, 12:02 PM
why is marvin lewis up there?? lol. he doesnt really fit in with the other 2 if you ask me.

Because Marvin Lewis is a classless overrated jerk, who talks out of both sides of his face. Taking his team from an on-field embarrassment... to an off-field embarrassment... to an on and off field embarrasement.
He is the sole architect of putting together the biggest set of thugs, rapists, wife-beaters, drunks and thiefs that ANY team has ever assembled. He holds no one accountable except during press conferences.
He has taken his crappy combined lifetime record of 37-35 and somehow managed to propel himself to a God-like stature in Cincy.

But I regress.

verks36
10-31-2007, 12:22 PM
i hate bellicheat.

I dont really hate Vick i just think he is stupid

Marvin Lewis i only dislike because he is the bengals coach

TroysBadDawg
10-31-2007, 12:30 PM
Wow that is a big releaf, I thought I would find my name in here under other for posting over here.

Gues I am not as bad as Belicheat though. But I hate all those Late Bengal fans that now want to be Browns fans, just because they are both Ohio Teams. Go back to your own team, we stuck with ours.

Mosca
10-31-2007, 12:35 PM
Wow that is a big releaf, I thought I would find my name in here under other for posting over here.

Gues I am not as bad as Belicheat though. But I hate all those Late Bengal fans that now want to be Browns fans, just because they are both Ohio Teams. Go back to your own team, we stuck with ours.

You? You're just a normal guy who roots for the Browns. Nothin' wrong with that, I think everyone respects that. You are football savvy. I'm glad for you that your team is coming together. I still want to shell them, but I'm glad for you.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-05-2007, 03:19 PM
How sad is it that Bill is hated worst than a perosn who drowns dogs for kicks!!!!

ThaTank43
11-05-2007, 04:41 PM
i think vick is a bad person and should never be able to play agian but i hate Bill Belicheat with a passion. not only does he cheat but he runs the score up and has brady throw the ball on the 2 yard line into the inzone. their running back dosnt have 1 touchdown this whole year. they hate the colts so much they want brady to brake mannings record.