PDA

View Full Version : Big Foot photographed north of Pittsburgh

tony hipchest
10-31-2007, 09:58 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071028/ap_on_fe_st/odd_bigfoot_in_pa

some say its a bear with mange. i say its james harrison. you be the judge.

MACH1
10-31-2007, 02:23 PM
Can't really tell what it is, if I had to choose I'd say it was a sickly bear shot from behind. IMO

If anyone has ever seen a skinned out bear carcass before you'd be amazed at how it almost looks human.

83-Steelers-43
10-31-2007, 02:31 PM
I saw Elvis skinny dipping in the Allegheny yesterday afternoon and I saw the blessed Mother in my french toast this morning.

Preacher
10-31-2007, 02:52 PM
I saw Elvis skinny dipping in the Allegheny yesterday afternoon and I saw the blessed Mother in my french toast this morning.

HTG... GET OUT OF HIS FRENCH TOAST!!!

Oh wait.... thats not what you meant...

Us protestants screw everything up!!

:wink02:

tony hipchest
10-31-2007, 03:11 PM
so was it skinny military elvis, or fat bloated las vegas elvis?

speaking of which, my dad told me stories of swimming in the river as a kid and seeing the "allegheny whitefish" :chuckle:

MACH1
10-31-2007, 03:22 PM
so was it skinny military elvis, or fat bloated las vegas elvis?

speaking of which, my dad told me stories of swimming in the river as a kid and seeing the "allegheny whitefish" :chuckle:

Is that anything like a wrinkled necked bass or a one eyed fur bearing trout. :hunch: :smile:

revefsreleets
10-31-2007, 05:28 PM
One thing I've always wondered about Bigfoot. How come there are never any bones? Ever. Anywhere. You'd think this sub-species which would be at least as old as humans if not older would have somewhere, sometime left a bone or two around as proof.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
10-31-2007, 05:33 PM
i say its james harrison. you be the judge.

:toofunny::toofunny:

MasterOfPuppets
10-31-2007, 05:49 PM
One thing I've always wondered about Bigfoot. How come there are never any bones? Ever. Anywhere. You'd think this sub-species which would be at least as old as humans if not older would have somewhere, sometime left a bone or two around as proof.they bury thier dead? :tap:

revefsreleets
10-31-2007, 06:17 PM
Even if they made that evolutionary leap, we'd still have found a bone by now.

Edit: I just read Lloyds post. I believe now.

MasterOfPuppets
10-31-2007, 06:36 PM
No guys.... seriously.... stop making fun...... this is totally legit!!!! Bigfoot is real!!

I had a Bigfoot encounter last summer while I was on a hike on the Appalachian trail. He jumped out on the trail from behind some brush, walked straight toward me, stared into my eyes and very clearly said 'The Bungles Suck', high fived me then he disappeared back into the dense woods. I swear!!
i hear they have a stench about em,similiar to bengal fans....:hunch:

AFC
11-07-2007, 08:55 PM
Looks more like a monkey flaunting its ass.

tony hipchest
11-07-2007, 09:08 PM
No guys.... seriously.... stop making fun...... this is totally legit!!!! Bigfoot is real!!

I had a Bigfoot encounter last summer while I was on a hike on the Appalachian trail. He jumped out on the trail from behind some brush, walked straight toward me, stared into my eyes and very clearly said 'The Bungles Suck', high fived me then he disappeared back into the dense woods. I swear!!

:rofl:

on that note, the baltimore ravens called and confirmed that it was, infact, james harrison.