PDA

View Full Version : Most Annoying Fans

stlrtruck
10-31-2007, 09:22 PM
Which is the most annoying fan base?

HometownGal
10-31-2007, 09:28 PM
That's easy. Pats fans. Pompous, co cky and as hypocritical as they come.

Bungles fans are a very close second, but they differ in that they have nothing to be arrogant or co cky about. :toofunny:

They share the same bandwagon.

Stlrs4Life
10-31-2007, 09:34 PM
Of that list, The Ratbirds have the worst. Browns, Bungles, Raiders,Ravens and Eagles have the worst.

verks36
10-31-2007, 09:40 PM
raider fans= mad anoyying
http://theassociation.blogs.com/the_association/raider%20fan.jpg

http://static.flickr.com/37/90046227_dc709f957b.jpg

PAMillerGrrl83
10-31-2007, 10:32 PM
Patricheats...co*cky, self centered and stupid.

Steelman16
11-01-2007, 12:26 AM
Patricheats with the Ratbirds coming in close second.

ohiosteelerfan20
11-01-2007, 06:43 AM
Bungles. Or at least they used to be. They dont have much to say now, but all it would take, would be a couple of wins in row.

TroysBadDawg
11-01-2007, 08:38 AM
Of that list, The Ratbirds have the worst. Browns, Bungles, Raiders,Ravens and Eagles have the worst.

Why the Browns because we are loyal??? I remember when the Steelers were loosing and I don't recall the Browns fans calling them bad fans, annoying, or hypocritical, loyal to a fault yes, but none of the other. We poked a lot of fun at them, yup still do on occasion, some of yinz may remember that.

Raider fans are jerks and try in earnest to intimidate other fans where ever they go, even at Cleveland stadium. There a 10 year old child put a couple fans in their place.

Raven aka Ratbirds fans are hypocritical when they condemn Robert Irsay for moving the Colts but praising Modell for doing the same. They are all Arses and they all stink.

? Bungles fans are Bandwagon fans, they switch teams more than they take baths. Now a lot are wearing Browns Shirts just because they are loosing and the Browns are winning and they are both Ohio teams. They need to pick one and learn to live with their choice, and to learn we don?t want them. Especially the ones that believe LeBron James is a wide receiver or tight end.
(Yes, when we were shopping at finish line for shoes a person came in with a Bengals hat on asking for a Browns Shirt one that had that player LeBron James name on it, told the clerk ?his number I think is like 23?, Clerk Looked at him and said ?what?? The guy said ?ya man he like is a wide receiver thing or a tight end or something like that.? Clerk did his best not to laugh and just shook his head. The guy looked at me wearing a Browns hat and leather coat and said ?Ask him he will tell you.? I look at the guy and doing my best not to laugh told him ?No sir he plays for the Cavs, Maybe you should ask him for a Rottenburger shirt.? He looked at the clerk and said ?Ya man that?s who I want, Rottenburger? the clerk looked looked at him and said ?It is Roethlisberger and he plays for the Steelers.? Now half the store was laughing at this guy he turned to me and told me how he should beat me to a bloody pulp for dissing him, when wife/GF/HO grabbed his arm and told him they is going to leave they didn?t need no moe trouble an no Browns shirt today, noway.)

Good thing for him to, I would have bled all over him. What little blood I do have.

God I love being a Browns fan.

memphissteelergirl
11-01-2007, 10:07 AM
I voted for the Red Sox/Patri-cheats....essentially they are one in the same to me.

(If the sports gods are merciful, they won't let the Pats win the SB....I don't want to be anywhere near Boston if that happens. Their heads will be so big I think they'd explode).

(dis)honorable mentions to:

Raiders fans (better be packin' if you go to a game there)
Bungles fans (no explanation needed)
Eagles fans (see Raiders fans)
Ratbirds fans (mentality middle school kids...no wait...actually the kids would be smarter)

steelpride12
11-01-2007, 11:44 AM
I would have to say Bengal fans they talk all this trash the last 2 years because they team was good for once in a 40 year span, and now that they suck there fans back off its pretty funny and pathetic how little bungle fans care bout there team in a losing situation!

CB1977
11-01-2007, 01:11 PM
(If the sports gods are merciful, they won't let the Pats win the SB....I don't want to be anywhere near Boston if that happens. Their heads will be so big I think they'd explode).

I voted for the Red Sox fans. They, along with their team, should look up the word "class" and find the true meaning of it. It's the one thing they lack the most.
If I had a second choice, it would have to be the Ben-gal fans. God, they suck.

memphissteelergirl....gotta agree with you there!!! God forbid both teams make it to the top, let alone one.

stlrtruck
11-01-2007, 01:14 PM
I'd have to say that the Suckhawk fans have to fall into this discussion somewhere. They're pretty annoying too! All that damn whining and crying can really tend to annoy a person! :chuckle:

I don't hear much from them down here in FL so that's probably why they didn't make the hit list!

verks36
11-01-2007, 01:53 PM
I'd have to say that the Suckhawk fans have to fall into this discussion somewhere. They're pretty annoying too! All that damn whining and crying can really tend to annoy a person! :chuckle:

agreed seahawks fans are pretty annoying all they do is bitch at the refs and other stuff but it is never the teams fault.
All that crap about we have the 12th man soooooo anoyying and is so old

http://checkraise.com/rants2/archive3/super%20bowl%20xl%20143%20(Resized).jpg

X-Terminator
11-01-2007, 02:15 PM
The Pats and their fans have surpassed the Bungles at the top of my list of most hated teams and fans. They are the most classless, arrogant and c0cky fans I have ever had the displeasure of coming across, following the lead of their equally classless, arrogant and c0cky -assed team. Just the mere mention of them makes me sick.

To borrow a line from dragtruk...F*ck the Patriots and f*ck Bah-stin!

dragtruk
11-01-2007, 05:26 PM
Ok, Last Tuesday was the red sux World series parade. I remember those as*holes on thier message boards saying how lame the Steelers super bowl parade was because only X hundred thousand fans showed up. Funny but only 250,000 showed for this years parade, of which most of everyone who walked by my jobsite made some sort of lame remark about us construction workers, and how we were working instead of attending the parade. Sorry as*holes, but I got a family to support! Funny how they think they're protected because they're on the other side of a locked fence. Boston fans are obnoxious, unknowledgeable, band wagon hoppers. How lame is it that only 250K showed up because in '04 they won also???? Bunch of hypocritical, phony, douchebags. Sorry guys, but I just started a job directly across the street from the infamous Boston Gardens. I see these dickheads every day. They make fun of the south, but they are just as stupid and inbred as the people they make fun of. They'd just as soon f*ck their own sisters, than go without pus*y for a day. So my vote goes to ANY BOSTON SPORTS FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID DOUCHEBAG PRICKS. LITP EAT THAT! I don't give a f*ck. Boston sports fans SUCK!!!!!!

revefsreleets
11-01-2007, 05:38 PM
No question about it, the Boston fans are the worst. Philly fans are more obnoxious, but that obnoxiousness almost developed a certain charm after awhile, since that whole city has such an inferiority complex. But Boston is worst all around. They suffer the same inferiority complex, but they fill that whole with a little recent success. Loud, arrogant, often misinformed and myopic, just really sucky fans in general.

NJarhead
11-01-2007, 06:02 PM
Can I change my vote??? I chose Sawx before I saw Sawx and Patriots fans.

NJarhead
11-01-2007, 07:08 PM
Absolutely, you can change your vote! I won't change mine, but I'd like to add to it. Revefsreleets said something that struck a chord with me. Philly fans. They are extremely obnoxious!! I work with a few of 'em and they think they are IT!! One of 'em is a Philly fan from New Jersey. I don't know if it gets any worse than that. Conceited, in love with himself, jerk. I mean c'mon, how many other stadiums had a court system right in the stadium for obnoxious fans that got outta hand?? Losers!!

Is the band Live big in York? I think that's where they're from. So, do they still live there? Are they popular there?

dragtruk
11-02-2007, 07:17 PM
Ok, sorry to chime in again, but did I mention that Boston sports fans SUCK???? The local news stations were all saying how classless A-Rod was for announcing he was a free agent during the world series. How ironic is that? The fan base with the least amount of class in the country thinks this was a classless move.
Let me tell you something, if the Pats started losing again, the first ones to turn on them would be the fans. The local newspapers and the fans themselves would be bitching like little schoolgirls about the team. These idiots were complaining all year about Terry Francona, and what a moron he was- UNTIL HE WON A SECOND WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The *******s don't know what the f*ck they're talking about. Unknowledgable, know-it-all, shi*heads.
Do you know, they're STILL complaining about the AFC championship game two years ago, and how the Colts supposedly turned the heat up in the dome to 80 when some of the Patriots players had the flu?!? AND they're still bitching about how the Colts supposedly piped in crowd noise to the PA system to make it even harder for the Patsies offense?!? Sorry assed, sore losers, who can't get over it. It's ok though- because as soon as the Pats start losing, 90% of their fans will take a flying leap off of that bandwagon. I LOVE the Steelers- win or lose.
Signed- an Ironworker who cut his teeth in PA! GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I work for a guy who is an AVID Patriots fan. I mentioned to him that it used to be the Boston Patriots, and he argued that the team was NEVER called the Boston Patriots. Just an example of how ignorant, and bandwagon hopping their fans are. Hahahahahahahhaa!!!!

fansince'76
11-02-2007, 08:28 PM
Do you know, they're STILL complaining about the AFC championship game two years ago, and how the Colts supposedly turned the heat up in the dome to 80 when some of the Patriots players had the flu?!? AND they're still bitching about how the Colts supposedly piped in crowd noise to the PA system to make it even harder for the Patsies offense?!?

They didn't seem to mind the Patriots having the huge advantage of playing in lousy weather in January in Foxboro against the "indoor track team" Colts in two playoff wins against them, did they? Tough shit. :violin:

NJarhead
11-02-2007, 09:04 PM
Just a little side note to stay on topic........... BENGALS FANS SUCK!!! :cheers:

Ya know, it's funny you should say that because I was just thinking about this the other day and....they really do suck. :cheers:

zoneblitz43
11-02-2007, 11:19 PM
Bengals fans get my vote because...

I despise the Bungles and their fans.

I live in Ohio and have to deal with them all the time. However the bandwagon that was here in 2005 is heading north to Cleveland.

They love to "talk trash" but have nothing to back it up.

No class whatsoever. Very rude and nasty toward Steeler fans even though I have never once provoked a single one of them. One of them saw my Steeler shirt at work and told me the Steelers suck, I mentioned the Bungles never have won a Lombardi. Threw a fit like a 3 year old when I said that.

Make excuses. All the time. They say they would have won SBXL if Palmer wasn't injured, but we all know they would have been easily snuffed out by the Colts even if that was the case.

Call us "rednecks" even though Cincytucky and most of Southern Ohio is as redneck as you can get.

Pats are arrogant cheaters, but at least they aren't in Ohio.

Stlrs4Life
11-03-2007, 10:17 AM

I live in Ohio and have to deal with them all the time. However the bandwagon that was here in 2005 is heading north to Cleveland.

No class whatsoever. Very rude and nasty toward Steeler fans even though I have never once provoked a single one of them. One of them saw my Steeler shirt at work and told me the Steelers suck, I mentioned the Bungles never have won a Lombardi. Threw a fit like a 3 year old when I said that.

Make excuses. All the time. They say they would have won SBXL if Palmer wasn't injured, but we all know they would have been easily snuffed out by the Colts even if that was the case.

Call us "rednecks" even though Cincytucky and most of Southern Ohio is as redneck as you can get.

I work in Ohio and it's exactly why I hate the Clowns. I work with a bunch of them.

dragtruk
11-03-2007, 01:01 PM
This place ROCKS!!! It's the only place I can take out my frustrations with Patriots fans. How do you argue with people that have never tasted scrapple? Their idea of a seven course meal is a six pack and a boiled potato. And baked beans?!? C'mon really! If it wasn't for lobster, the food around here would consist of boiled meat in water gravy, and cabbage.

TroysBadDawg
11-03-2007, 09:56 PM
hey Stlrs4Life you said"I work in Ohio and it's exactly why I hate the Clowns. I work with a bunch of them."

Well, I lived in Youngstown, Ohio worked in Sharonville, PA and I don't dislike yinz but I do dislike the Bungles fans. Maybe because my Father-in-Law is one. But I will pray for you. I pray for most that are misguided lol.

But I still bleed Orange and Brown.

Preacher
11-04-2007, 01:24 AM
Bungle fans... has to be.

Why?

Because as much as I dislike the Pats... their arrogant fan base... etc. etc... they have won three SB's. Belicheat even has the film to prove it (oops... he gave it to the NFL).

Anyway... The Bungal fans were JUST AS ARROGANT.. for absolutely NO REASON. They are also as ignorant as they are arrogant.

That is why I MUST say.. BUngles number one... with the other close behind!

BurntOrange
11-06-2007, 05:35 PM
All you $hitsburgh fans will call us Browns fans annoying after Sun. By the way....Smizik of the Post-Gazzette is the most pitiful,pathetic columnist I've ever read!

fansince'76
11-06-2007, 05:41 PM
All you $hitsburgh fans will call us Browns fans annoying after Sun. By the way....Smizik of the Post-Gazzette is the most pitiful,pathetic columnist I've ever read!

My, someone's britches have gotten big after squeaking by the twin 0-8 powerhouses known as the Rams and Dolphins, and beating a vastly overrated Squawks team by the skin of their teeth in OT, haven't they? :troll:

MACH1
11-06-2007, 05:50 PM

You signed up just to say that.

Last night was just a preview of whats going to happen to the stains.

NJarhead
11-06-2007, 06:31 PM

:blah::blah::blah:

revefsreleets
11-06-2007, 07:30 PM
This is the worst smack I've ever heard. He agrees that his fellow fans are annoying, but adds that somehow we won't be annoyed by them until AFTER his team is swept Sunday? And, c'mon, who is actually annoyed by Browns fans anyway? It's the same thing every year: They show up, toss out a bunch of empty nonsense, lose the first game, disappear for few weeks, show up a few days before the second game, talk some even more incoherent babble, get swept then disappear for another 9 months. Pathetic.

HometownGal
11-07-2007, 08:44 AM
All you $hitsburgh fans will call us Browns fans annoying after Sun.

No we won't. We'll just call you what we always do after the Steelers kick your asses again.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/dumbgwailo/loser.jpg

BleedsBlackandGold
11-08-2007, 07:23 PM

BUNGLES are the worst. I live in Cincinnati and they are horrible. The first 10 years I lived here, not a soul even said boo to me. The first year they were 8 and 8 - OMG you would have thought they were the team of the century. Since then I've been driven off the road, mooned while being passed on the highway, My then 11 year old son was assulted in a grocery store after the playoff game two years ago, my house has been vandalized and my car broken into and vandalized.

I will always be a Steeler fan - no matter where we move - and I will never - NEVER take down my Black and Gold - actually - the more you mess with me, the more I buy and display!

Oh - and as far as REDNECKS are concerned - I - never in the 26 years that I lived in the Burgh - went into a public building and be the only one with shoes on my feet. When I took my drivers test when we moved here - the place was packed and I was the only one with shoes on!

Anyway - off my soap box - the fans here SUCK - although it's been quite now that they all are recovering from broken legs while jumping from the wagon......

verks36
11-08-2007, 11:09 PM
BUNGLES are the worst. I live in Cincinnati and they are horrible. The first 10 years I lived here, not a soul even said boo to me. The first year they were 8 and 8 - OMG you would have thought they were the team of the century. Since then I've been driven off the road, mooned while being passed on the highway, My then 11 year old son was assulted in a grocery store after the playoff game two years ago, my house has been vandalized and my car broken into and vandalized.

I will always be a Steeler fan - no matter where we move - and I will never - NEVER take down my Black and Gold - actually - the more you mess with me, the more I buy and display!

Oh - and as far as REDNECKS are concerned - I - never in the 26 years that I lived in the Burgh - went into a public building and be the only one with shoes on my feet. When I took my drivers test when we moved here - the place was packed and I was the only one with shoes on

Anyway - off my soap box - the fans here SUCK - although it's been quite now that they all are recovering from broken legs while jumping from the wagon......

wow that is pretty intense assulting a 12 year old kid dammm

stupid bungholes

Atlanta Dan
11-09-2007, 08:24 AM

Thanks for that incisive contribution