PDA

View Full Version : Ratbirds vs Steelers Tailgate

Stlrs4Life
11-01-2007, 04:44 PM
All SF members in attendance to our game versus the Baltimore Ratbirds are invited to our Tailgate on Monday, November 5th. BYOB, and some food to eat, or make a monetary donation. Tailgate starts at 3pm Sharp! You will find us in the Blue 7F Lot on the corner of Federal and La C ock Sts. Call me on my cell at: 724-651-9626 if yas get lost. Also we tailgate next to a Yellow Ford Escape, and a Black Chevy Envoy. Hard to beat a Monday Nighter tailgate in The 'Burgh, they are the best some times. Especially with the City lit up! See map below:

http://www.alcoparking.com/images/gameday_view.jpg (http://www.alcoparking.com/images/gameday_view.jpg)

revefsreleets
11-02-2007, 08:50 AM
Who's house is it?

STEELERS HOUSE!

My head is already hurting in anticipation of my Tuesday morning hangover.

Stlrs4Life
11-02-2007, 03:46 PM
Who's house is it?

STEELERS HOUSE!

My head is already hurting in anticipation of my Tuesday morning hangover.

That's the attitude! See ya there!

revefsreleets
11-02-2007, 07:13 PM
I'm bringing a friend, too. We'll probably be there around 5.

CT_STEELERFAN
11-03-2007, 08:15 AM
Comin' in from Connecticut again D, it will be great to see you and the crew again.
Prayin' it doesn't rain!

GO STEELERS!

:tt02:

Orionthedog
11-03-2007, 10:33 AM
Hey,
I'm new to this site, just joined b/c we're coming up from Baltimore on Monday for the game (Yes, I hate the Ravens!) Just trying to find some diehard fans who can tell us the best places to hang out before the game (besides your tailgate of course).

:helmet:

trublackngold
11-03-2007, 06:30 PM
Comin' all the way from California!!! Can't wait to meet up with some die-hard Steeler fans and see how you guys party! See you on Monday.

Preacher
11-03-2007, 07:59 PM
My wife and I are going to pop in Monday... probably come and go. But I am looking forward to meeting with you all!!

nojobny
11-04-2007, 10:21 PM
I'm going to try to stop by as well! I am so amp'd for this game!!!

GBMelBlount
11-04-2007, 10:30 PM
I'm going to try to stop by as well! I am so amp'd for this game!!!

It sounds like a great time NJNY. Hope you make it there.

Stlrs4Life
11-04-2007, 10:33 PM
Cool, see yas tomorrow! Go Steelers! There's even 5 guys flyin in from the UK for this game. (No, I don't believe LITP is one of them)

MyCuz64Furness
11-05-2007, 06:53 AM
Man I wish I could make it.......have a cold one for me :tt02::cheers:

revefsreleets
11-05-2007, 10:52 AM
Work work work! I'll be there a little later then planned, and we have a shoot for a big client tomorrow morning, so no shots for me tonight!

KYSteelersfan
11-05-2007, 12:37 PM
Would love to show up for that, but a couple of reason why I can't:

1)No tickets to the game

2)Kind of hard to travel from KY watch the game then get back to KY in time for work the following morning

Will be with everybody in spirit, and watching the game from home.

Stlrs4Life
11-06-2007, 10:35 AM
Preacher and wife, it was nice to meet yas. Also , CT_STEELERFAN it was nice to see you and Murph again. Hope yous had a good time at the Tailgate and at the game. Glad they won for yas.

revefsreleets
11-06-2007, 11:27 AM
Apologies. My trip to the Burgh was a comedy of errors. We started out late, got weather on the trip over, did manage to make it to Primanti's for dinner, but forgot the tix in the car and had to walk back, then got stuck under the roof at PNC for 20 minutes during a downpour. We didn't make the tailgate this week, but we have every intention of being there for the Browns.

It would have been nice to put faces with names though.

GBMelBlount
11-06-2007, 11:47 AM
Apologies. My trip to the Burgh was a comedy of errors. We started out late, got weather on the trip over, did manage to make it to Primanti's for dinner, but forgot the tix in the car and had to walk back, then got stuck under the roof at PNC for 20 minutes during a downpour. We didn't make the tailgate this week, but we have every intention of being there for the Browns.

It would have been nice to put faces with names though.

Hopefully wife & I will be there to. Let us know your ETA.

revefsreleets
11-06-2007, 11:59 AM
We are shooting for 11AM and, weather permitting, a trip back to the tailgate after the game too. We had plenty of time to discuss all the things we did wrong for this game to correct for next week.

By the way, I took some killer pics at the game. I'll post them when I get home tonight.