PDA

View Full Version : No Surprise!

steelpride12
11-03-2007, 09:19 AM
Wow i joined a Bungle forum site to talk some trash and see whats on the DL with them, and who would have guess there biggest topic is us the stealers cheating our way through the win, with the refs bad calls. sound familiar?(Seahawks). They said Holmes dropped that long pass and all that their running back didnt fumble.

O please open yours eyes and stop complaning for season is over! :tt02:

stillers4me
11-03-2007, 09:34 AM
They'll never stop making excuses for their pathetic team.

Jeremy
11-03-2007, 09:46 AM
Ohio is a pathetic football state. It's all hype and no performance.

I just wish Joe Paterno would rwad the neon pink handwriting on the wall in State College and retire so Penn State could start beating Ohio State again.

stlrtruck
11-03-2007, 10:23 AM
Well honestly, Holmes did drop the ball but hey the refs make bad calls and good teams overcome them. The Steelers did in the Super Bowl. Honestly, if you can't persevere then go back to pop-warner.

HometownGal
11-03-2007, 11:56 AM
Wow i joined a Bungle forum site to talk some trash and see whats on the DL with them, and who would have guess there biggest topic is us the stealers cheating our way through the win, with the refs bad calls. sound familiar?(Seahawks). They said Holmes dropped that long pass and all that their running back didnt fumble.

O please open yours eyes and stop complaning for season is over! :tt02:

Anytime I need a chuckle, I take a read on a Bungles board. Most delusional bunch of illiterate retards I've ever come across. It's sad, really.

fansince'76
11-03-2007, 12:00 PM
Blaming the refs - the final refuge of losers. :coffee:

revefsreleets
11-03-2007, 05:07 PM
Ohio is a pathetic football state. It's all hype and no performance.

I just wish Joe Paterno would rwad the neon pink handwriting on the wall in State College and retire so Penn State could start beating Ohio State again.

Comedy gold, Jerry. Ohio IS football.