There is no crying in football!

Tell that to Hines Ward

Steel - X
10-12-2005, 01:04 PM
Dude Wehere Did You Get The Video Of The Dance. Need That For My Fantasy Site

Suitanim
10-12-2005, 02:52 PM
Tell that to Hines Ward

Apples and oranges...Ward is a man crying tears of joy, while Chad is a boy crying because he got double teamed and the truth about his team was exposed...

bengalsfan21
10-12-2005, 06:18 PM
Apples and oranges...Ward is a man crying tears of joy, while Chad is a boy crying because he got double teamed and the truth about his team was exposed...

Umm I didn't know losing to the Pats was joyful

Suitanim
10-12-2005, 06:30 PM
Those weren't tears, those were sweat driblets from exasperation and effort.

Hammer67
10-12-2005, 06:46 PM
Don't worry...Cincy fans are just jealous cause they haven't had to play a real team yet this year.

They will come crashing down to earth soon enough.

By the way, wasn't there more Pittsburgh fans in their stadium during their last game together then actual Cincy fans? Yeah...thought so....

bengalsfan21
10-12-2005, 07:10 PM
By the way, wasn't there more Pittsburgh fans in their stadium during their last game together then actual Cincy fans? Yeah...thought so....

wont be like that this year, we blackballed the steeler fans into buy another ticket if they wanted to come to this one.........Plus we have so many bandwagon fans.....err nevermind

Suitanim
10-12-2005, 07:17 PM
You'll be unpleasantly surprised come October 23rd...there will still be a TON of Steelers fans at Paul Brown stadium.

bengalsfan21
10-12-2005, 07:21 PM
You'll be unpleasantly surprised come October 23rd...there will still be a TON of Steelers fans at Paul Brown stadium.

I like other fans, I don't want to be stuck with a stadium full of bengal fans there is no fun in it..........Will you be there?

Suitanim
10-12-2005, 07:46 PM
No. Nobody had any tickets for me this year.

Hammer67
10-12-2005, 08:02 PM
wont be like that this year, we blackballed the steeler fans into buy another ticket if they wanted to come to this one.........Plus we have so many bandwagon fans.....err nevermind

Yeah...kind of like what San Diego did for this week...that really worked!!!! :rolleyes: :wink02:

Hammer67
10-12-2005, 08:04 PM
I like other fans, I don't want to be stuck with a stadium full of bengal fans there is no fun in it..........Will you be there?

Haha, clearly you have never been to a Steeler game!!! Oh wait!! That's right, every seat is a season ticket holder so you wouldn't have...

Don't believe that for a second. There is nothing like a rocking stadium with diehard fans...

Hammer

Suitanim
10-12-2005, 08:14 PM
I've been to the last 3 Bengals games in Pittsburgh. We tailgate, and Bengals fans walk around the parking lot unmolested. Our tailgate is actually nice to them...it's almost like feeding the homeless. Most of the Steelers fans feel the same way.

ironcitychef
10-13-2005, 01:05 AM
I don't mind buying extra tickets to other teams stadiums. For instance like the Detroit...I could see us having to go back there later in the season.:cool:

Hammer67
10-13-2005, 07:22 AM
I don't mind buying extra tickets to other teams stadiums. For instance like the Detroit...I could see us having to go back there later in the season.:cool:

Unfortunately, the Detroit game is in Pittsburgh. I was hoping it would be here as I just moved to Detroit and thought that would be an easy way to land some Steeler tickets...

bigbensgirl7
10-14-2005, 05:43 PM
sweetie...SD took it one step further than you and made everyone buy 2 other game tickets...did it stop Steelers fans...HELL NO...and this is right in our back yard.
Oh and by the way...have you ever heard of getting tickets through e-bay or selling the other tickets you bought...honey I know you're smart enough to know there are ways around it!!!

Hammer67
10-16-2005, 11:20 AM
sweetie...SD took it one step further than you and made everyone buy 2 other game tickets...did it stop Steelers fans...HELL NO...and this is right in our back yard.
Oh and by the way...have you ever heard of getting tickets through e-bay or selling the other tickets you bought...honey I know you're smart enough to know there are ways around it!!!

I think REAL fans from cities that have REAL football teams gain these skills of ticket bartering. Cincy has a long way to go to be a football town and learn the ins and outs... :grin:

Iron City Hangover
10-18-2005, 12:10 PM
There is no crying in football!
Did Hines get the memo on sniff sniff crying?