PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow's Game just got even more important

Edman
11-04-2007, 07:16 PM
If the Steelers truly want this division, they'll have to take it. No more hoping the other teams lose. It's gutcheck time for the black and gold. No more foul-ups. Time for Tomlin to practice what he preaches and the Steelers to earn their keep.

Cleveland Won today. If the Steelers lose tomorrow night, it's a three way tie atop the AFC North. And makes the Steelers/Browns game at Heinz a difference between 1st and 3rd Place. Even if the Steelers win, the Clowns game is still important if the Steelers ever hope of making the playoffs and winning the AFC North.

Time for the Steelers to rise to the occasion. The playoff race is beginning to heat up.

stillers4me
11-04-2007, 07:22 PM
The Browns schedule:

Pittsburgh Steelers
Baltimore Ravens
HOUSTON TEXANS
Arizona Cardinals
New York Jets
BUFFALO BILLS
Cincinnati Bengals
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

xXTheSteelKingsXx
11-04-2007, 07:27 PM
Wow the Clowns have a weak remaining schedule after us and I really don't want next weeks game to be for the lead in the AFCN so yeah this game is huge.

iupdauber
11-04-2007, 07:31 PM
Well, the Steelers will still be on top due to a better record in division, but that still doesnt make the game any less important. Steelers are 2-0, Ravens 0-2, and Browns are 2-1. All three will have same overall records, but Steel dogs will have tiebreaker over Browns. I think? But no worries. We are going to lay down the steel hammer tomorrow night baby! Steelers 32 - Ravens 13

Preacher
11-04-2007, 08:08 PM
We better bring it all tomorrow!

I am so amped for this game... but I gotta settle as I need to SLEEP tonight!!

83-Steelers-43
11-04-2007, 08:33 PM
Can't wait to be there. Atmosphere will be pumped. It's going to drag until 4:00.

The Duke
11-04-2007, 08:47 PM
Cleveland's going to to the playoffs it seems, that schedule is way to easy for even the browns to screw it up

FastWillieParker39
11-04-2007, 08:57 PM
Cleveland's going to to the playoffs it seems, that schedule is way to easy for even the browns to screw it up

Knowing the Browns though, they probably will lol

lilyoder6
11-04-2007, 09:08 PM
cleveland is actually a good team this yr... i thought it would take a yr for them to get better.. but oh well.. i like a hard division

jjpro11
11-04-2007, 09:17 PM
if we play like we are capable of then the ravens and browns wont touch us. we just cant come out flat like we did vs denver and arizona anymore.

j-dawg
11-04-2007, 09:26 PM
wow!! looks like my teams making a run!! good luck tomorrow... 'cause next sunday don't expect to see the same browns team that played in the season opener... halloween is over and i'm actually NOT thinking about how the browns will be good next year.... sweet...

fansince'76
11-04-2007, 09:29 PM
wow!! looks like my teams making a run!! good luck tomorrow... 'cause next sunday don't expect to see the same browns team that played in the season opener... halloween is over and i'm actually NOT thinking about how the browns will be good next year.... sweet...

Congrats on the win today, j-dawg. :cheers: I actually watched your game on Sopcast in lieu of the Hype Bowl and I was rewarded with a very enjoyable game for my trouble. I agree, this isn't the same bunch of sad sacks that we whipped 34-7 on opening day. What I can't figure out is why Derek Anderson didn't win the starting QB job in camp. :hunch:

steelpride12
11-04-2007, 10:18 PM
God i am so hyped for tom. game and just have a more confident feeling about the outcome, on Monday night, in Pittsburgh, 75th Anniversary, and most of all Pay Back!

Its time to show these ratbirds the true comeback steelers and prove this AFCN is ours this year when we blow their defense out of the water.

It will be an excellent game hardfought and defense will own!

Steelers-17
Ratbirds-10

j-dawg
11-04-2007, 10:19 PM
Congrats on the win today, j-dawg. :cheers: I actually watched your game on Sopcast in lieu of the Hype Bowl and I was rewarded with a very enjoyable game for my trouble. I agree, this isn't the same bunch of sad sacks that we whipped 34-7 on opening day. What I can't figure out is why Derek Anderson didn't win the starting QB job in camp. :hunch:

thanks 76!! i was talking about that with my friends... i think it's a combination of a few things... the biggest was that he was constantly having to share reps and he never got a chance in pre season to find his rhythm... quinns signing could have been distracting... i'm not sure... but i'm certainly glad he's stepping up!

Galax Steeler
11-05-2007, 04:00 AM
if we play like we are capable of then the ravens and browns wont touch us. we just cant come out flat like we did vs denver and arizona anymore.

Agreed if we play steeler football then we ain't got nothing to worry about.