PDA

View Full Version : Can you Believe it? Three in a row... Give Crenell a steak!

TroysBadDawg
11-04-2007, 07:22 PM
Well a small one anyway. He needs to go on a diet. I can't beieve it was won by a field goal. We lost may that way last year, and the year before it seems.

So what do the Browns do now? How do they prepare for next week? Besides work thier collective butts off? Watch Crennell with his impassive face on the sideline. Fo figure. No fire Romeo.

fansince'76
11-04-2007, 07:24 PM
Congrats on the win, TBD. Right on our heels still.

stillers4me
11-04-2007, 07:25 PM
Congrats on the win TBD!! :cheers:

Too bad your winning streak is over next week......I like you! :wink02:

Black@Gold Forever32
11-04-2007, 07:29 PM
That was a very good football game....While most in America was watching the Colts and Pats....I wasn't....Thanks to Sunday Ticket I watched the Seahawks/Browns game and it was very good football game......I always watch the AFC North games when the Steelers play on Sunday night or Monday night....Since thats my first concern the division....

The Browns had a nice comeback to win that game and congrats......I think the Steelers beat the Ravens and then will have a dog fight next week with the Browns...The Browns are a much better team then the one that was blown out the first week by the Steelers.....I expect this game to be much closer.....

fansince'76
11-04-2007, 07:31 PM
That was a very good football game....While most in America was watching the Colts and Pats....I wasn't....Thanks to Sunday Ticket I watched the Seahawks/Browns game and it was very good football game......

Same here, B@GF32 - thanks to Sopcast. I refused to watch the Hype Bowl and was still able to watch a very entertaining game.

Atlanta Dan
11-04-2007, 08:19 PM
I stand corrected with my post in another thread that most fans presumably went with Colts-Pats over Seahawks-Browns if given the choice - I only went to the Browns game full time after Pats-Colts ended

TroysBadDawg
11-04-2007, 09:10 PM
I watched both at the same time. Now I have a sore neck and the wife is pissed at me because I am back in bed not doing real well. Was going to post from the game on my brand new laptop but the youngest stole it from me already. A Colts fan did buy my meal, I don't know why they lost, but I will take it, I am not proud. A Steeler that has been mad at me for years because of a misunderstanding is now talking to me, so all is good. Even is we won in overtime. LOL. On second thought I will eat the steak, Crennell needs to go on a diet.

I am dreading next week, Oh for the Shame of it. I will hate to see you lose. Worse I will hate to see us lose. I will hate to see either of us lose. Let the Bengals lose again. They are getting real good at it, like we were last year.
I hope our Defense shows up, if we can find it, and yours gets lost on the way to the field.

stlrtruck
11-05-2007, 12:17 PM
Oh, TBD, your team was doing well these last few weeks and now they've got to face an old nemesis.

If it makes you feel better, I do fear the browns more than any other team in the AFCN.

However, I don't fear them that much! I guess it will come down to how much Romeo can learn from game 1, what Anderson can do on his own, and what the Steelers didn't show in game 1.

MasterOfPuppets
11-05-2007, 12:27 PM
i just can't wait to see how the browns , if anderson continues to play well, handle his contract when it's due. will they go the chargers route, with bree's and rivers? or do they unload quinn to the highest bidder , and try to get out from under his contract and cap hit? should be interesting....:toofunny:

CB1977
11-05-2007, 03:43 PM
At one point in the game yesterday, I switched over to the Pats-Indy game (for what reason, I don't know) but I am SO glad I switched back over to the Brownies!!! That was one of the best games I've seen since the good ole Kardiac Kid days!!!

GO BROWNS!

Good luck to you guys next week...well, maybe not that much luck.....

BlastFurnace
11-05-2007, 04:52 PM
Give the Browns credit. They are playing very well right now.

They have a formidable offense right now. They are what I thought the Bengals would be this year and the Bengals are what I thought the Browns would be.

The Browns are going to be good for a while with that offense.

HometownGal
11-05-2007, 05:31 PM
Congrats on the win, TBD, but all good things must come to an end. Next week you're in OUR house - be prepared to assume the position! :wink02::buttkick:

For shame - I can't believe I have a buddy that is a Brown's fan! :wink02::flap:

Hope you're feeling better. :hug:

RoethlisBURGHer
11-05-2007, 05:41 PM
TBD, that wads quite the game. I think the Brownies are gonna end up with a Wild Card playoff spot.

But all good things must come to and end, and on 11/11/2007 the Browns first winning streak since 2003 will come to an end in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania...very fitting.

Elvis
11-05-2007, 07:12 PM
:thumbsup:
T B D
I dont really know you or really remember you being in this forrum and I want to apppologize for that. But I see that you seem to be sick or injured or something. I would like to send out a prayer for you and wish your team good luck. I told my friend, which is a Raiders fan... :banging: That after the Browns sat your starter against us in week 1.. that that Anderson guy really looked good... I didnt know at the time whether or not it was just our defense letting up or him actually looking that good, but I called it and I am interested to see where the Browns ship Quinn to in the offseason. Maybe Miami would be willing to give their Number 1 over all for him..
:toofunny:

Petesburgh66
11-05-2007, 11:40 PM
Give him a steak? I suspect a steak to him is an appetizer. So give Romeo a cow instead. That may fill him up.

CB1977
11-06-2007, 09:05 AM
TBD is a class act all the way!!! He is one of the nicest and well liked posters over at Browns24/7...

I'm glad you guys see him that way. See? Not all Browns fans are bad...just diehards like you. We're pretty nice people once you get to know us.

fansince'76
11-06-2007, 11:43 AM
Not all Browns fans are bad...just diehards like you. We're pretty nice people once you get to know us.

Couldn't agree more, CB1977 - you, TBD and j-dawg are all great to have around! :cheers:

Preacher
11-06-2007, 12:28 PM
CB...

TBD and you come onto our board and show class... So we enjoy having you all here. TBD made a bet with HTG and took the loss like a man... STILL keeping the avatar!

Both of you are a joy to have on the board... Though I put you on ignore on gameday!!

:wink02::wink02:

CB1977
11-06-2007, 01:31 PM
CB...

TBD and you come onto our board and show class... So we enjoy having you all here. TBD made a bet with HTG and took the loss like a man... STILL keeping the avatar!

Both of you are a joy to have on the board... Though I put you on ignore on gameday!!

:wink02::wink02:

Honey...you can put me on ignore all you want on gameday because I'm not on the computer during a Browns game. I'll be too busy watching them beat you guys!!! HAHAHA

BTW...Thanks for the compliments!!!

MasterOfPuppets
11-06-2007, 02:13 PM
Honey...you can put me on ignore all you want on gameday because I'm not on the computer during a Browns game. I'll be too busy watching them beat you guys!!! HAHAHA

BTW...Thanks for the compliments!!!so you'll be watching a game from 10 yrs ago ???......:flap:

TroysBadDawg
11-06-2007, 03:47 PM
:jawdrop:Hey don't pick on my Browns fan Gal friend there there, she be as nice as HTG and they both are Die hard Fans and both love thier team, just not me. But I am to old for that anyway, and don't have any money any more and do have three young kids. So much for me.

But all the same this Sundays game for me is going to be a great one. I again just hope no one gets seriously hurt, and the best team wins, and of course, the Steelers come in second.:flap::toofunny::cheers:

SteelersMongol
11-07-2007, 02:18 AM
Congrats to our SF Browns fans. Yes, you guys are changing my thoughts about the Browns fans since the last time I've been to you-know-which website. May the best one win this Sunday. :wink02:

CB1977
11-07-2007, 08:43 AM
so you'll be watching a game from 10 yrs ago ???......:flap:

LOL...no, not really. I'll be watching the same game as you.

I don't live in the past...I just look to the future, and the future looks good!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BROWNS

Hines0wnz
11-12-2007, 12:04 AM
*snapped*