PDA

View Full Version : I Have the Best Fiance...Even If He Is a Colts Fanatic

PAMillerGrrl83
11-04-2007, 10:59 PM
I stated earlier in a post that I wouldn't get to watch the Steelers/Rats game tomorrow night. Well my supervisor at the hospital called me today and said that I didn't have to work, I asked her why and she said that Justin *my fiance* called in and asked for the day off for me because he had a surprise for me. So he was gone for the biggest part of the day but when he got home I asked him why he asked for the day off for me and what kind of surprise he had for me. I'm going to watch my Steelers play tomorrow night!! :tt02::tt02: I was sooo surprised but I'm soo excited.:thumbsup: I gave him a big hug and kiss and thanked him over and over.:hug:

GBMelBlount
11-04-2007, 11:04 PM
I stated earlier in a post that I wouldn't get to watch the Steelers/Rats game tomorrow night. Well my supervisor at the hospital called me today and said that I didn't have to work, I asked her why and she said that Justin *my fiance* called in and asked for the day off for me because he had a surprise for me. So he was gone for the biggest part of the day but when he got home I asked him why he asked for the day off for me and what kind of surprise he had for me. I'm going to watch my Steelers play tomorrow night!! :tt02::tt02: I was sooo surprised but I'm soo excited.:thumbsup: I gave him a big hug and kiss and thanked him over and over.:hug:

That's Awesome! Any chance you guys can hook up with the SF tailgaters?....Even Colts fans are welcome....I think...(JK) I'm sure they'd love to meet you guys! :cheers:

PAMillerGrrl83
11-04-2007, 11:53 PM
^^I'll check when he wakes up LoL..the Colts/Cheatsies game drained him.

GBMelBlount
11-05-2007, 12:04 AM

:sofunny::cheers::jammin:

MasterOfPuppets
11-05-2007, 12:05 AM
^^I'll check when he wakes up LoL..the Colts/Cheatsies game drained him.huh......i thought ....you...drained
him. :wink02:
and thanked him over and over

GBMelBlount
11-05-2007, 12:07 AM

I was routing for the Colts big time. They played great despite the loss.