PDA

View Full Version : Official Go Steelers Thread!

steelpride12
11-04-2007, 10:25 PM
Alright guys and gals tom. night is the big night.

Its the ratbirds, and not for nothing, but the division is in our hands and its up to us to prove we deserve it.

They embarassed us last year twice and both were terrible games as our o-line fell apart and Ben was dominated!

Tom. will be a diff. game with more quick passes and no matter what running is important so we can get the 2TE play action going.

Just wanted to say Go Steelers and i wanna hear you too!

Bring it! :tt02:

jjpro11
11-04-2007, 10:34 PM
its gonna be hard to concentrate in class tomorrow.. i cant wait til we go bird hunting!

Borski
11-04-2007, 10:52 PM
its gonna be hard to concentrate in class tomorrow.. i cant wait til we go bird hunting!

I'm gonna have the exact same problem...

Big7BenHOF
11-04-2007, 10:57 PM
Honestly, I'm skipping school tomorrow because football practice lasts usually until 6 or 6:30. Don't wanna miss a minute of the game.

GO STEELERS!!!

chenzzo
11-05-2007, 11:25 AM
I'm having a real hard time staying focused at work......

steelermuzik
11-05-2007, 11:30 AM
"I'm having a real hard time staying focused at work......"

:iagree:

Go STEELERS, Stomp the Rats! :tt02:

LVSteelersfan
11-05-2007, 12:03 PM
WOO HOO. Lets have some Ravens fans eating CROW tomorrow. :tt02: :cheers:

steelersfanmx
11-05-2007, 12:22 PM
I'm having a real hard time staying focused at work......

LOL... me too!!:sofunny:

Im going to meet some friend at the cinema, to watch MNF in really big screen:tt02:
and you can bet will be a lot of steelers fans there!!!!

can't wait!!!:bouncy:

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!:jammin:

memphissteelergirl
11-05-2007, 01:15 PM
WOO HOO. Lets have some Ravens fans eating CROW tomorrow. :tt02: :cheers:

.....southern fried with gravy! :thumbsup:

rbryan
11-05-2007, 01:19 PM
Tonight can not come fast enough. Can we give back that hour from daylight savings and make it up tomorrow?? I'd rather sleep in an extra hour on Tuesday anyway lol

WisconsinSteelerMan
11-05-2007, 01:50 PM
ROAR... is it game time yet??? I am SOOOO ready for tonight!

Go Steelers!!!!!!

Mike in La Crosse, WI

Edman
11-05-2007, 02:16 PM
It's time to beat the shit out of the Ratbirds on National TV and start seizing control of the AFC North. I want the Steelers' best effort tonight. The emotion and electricity will be on their side. That will not be enough though, the Black and Gold have to seize it.

X-Factor is Ben. He cannot play scared of the Ravens and do his thing. Ice veins, Ben. The whole team has to rise to the occasion big time against the team that throttled them last year. Now is not the time to be soft.

SuperSteelers
11-05-2007, 02:33 PM
It's time to beat the shit out of the Ratbirds on National TV and start seizing control of the AFC North. I want the Steelers' best effort tonight. The emotion and electricity will be on their side. That will not be enough though, the Black and Gold have to seize it.

X-Factor is Ben. He cannot play scared of the Ravens and do his thing. Ice veins, Ben. The whole team has to rise to the occasion big time against the team that throttled them last year. Now is not the time to be soft.

I agree with the analysis of Ben. I will also add that Ben needs to play smart.. don't make the throws you have to force; throw the ball away instead.. or take a sack, but PLEASE no stupid interceptions!!:tt02:

rbryan
11-05-2007, 02:37 PM
There are certain games on the schedule that you can't treat as just another one of sixteen. This is one of those games.

MNF in the Burgh with with the Steeler Legends on hand?? I will be very surprised if the Steelers don't destroy the Ratbirds. Everyone is betting the Ravens tonight with the 9 point spread, thats a suckers bet, and it's sucking in everyone.

Steelers cover tonight, mark it down.

alitylr
11-05-2007, 03:15 PM
Here we GO STEELERS Here we GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SteelDogFan
11-05-2007, 03:17 PM
Two reasons why the game cant come fast enough.

1) Can't wait to see the Steelers kick but!!!!

2) Can't take any more Re-cap, Re-analysis, Re-play, Re-hash, Re-do, Re-see, Re-port, Re-count, Re-iterate, Re-peat, Re-phrase, Re-state, Re-view of a game that all of America watched last night.

The Steelers will get five minuets of air time when ESPN usually devotes their entire Monday Night schedule to promote their Monday night game. I would understand if another team was playing tonight. But since its the Steelers I'm allowed to be a little biased. It was a great game though.

moedap
11-05-2007, 03:33 PM
Go Steelers!!!!!

Dino 6 Rings
11-05-2007, 04:51 PM
I LOVE MONDAY NIGHT GAMES!

GO STEELERS!

I'm so fired up, I could scream. I think I'm going to go randomly punch some guy in my office right in the mouth. GO STEELERS!!!!

Steel_Bus_24
11-05-2007, 05:25 PM
GO STEELERS!!!

No Heap tonight, crush em !!

rbryan
11-05-2007, 10:16 PM
]It's time to beat the shit out of the Ratbirds on National TV and start seizing control of the AFC North. I want the Steelers' best effort tonight[/COLOR]. The emotion and electricity will be on their side. That will not be enough though, the Black and Gold have to seize it.

So I'm thinking you were talking about something like this?? Keep the faith brother, Its a Stiller nation.

rbryan
11-05-2007, 10:54 PM
I'm huge. I covered, took my shot this week ........going to Vegas

rbryan
11-05-2007, 11:07 PM
Tk Goodness they gave Steve Young the rest of the night off, now he can finish licking ray ray's ballz