PDA

View Full Version : How in the world did we lose to the Broncos

silver2000svt
11-05-2007, 05:39 AM
They are just plain terrible... Did you see the Lions just kill them... :banging::banging:

stillers4me
11-05-2007, 06:40 AM
Cutler got hurt early on , didn't he?

ohiosteelerfan20
11-05-2007, 06:41 AM
Maybe because it was a night game at home for them. A fluke, stars aligned just right. Some strange thing, I hope.

GeneralRobinson
11-05-2007, 06:48 AM
It's very simple. We just didn't play well.

Edman
11-05-2007, 09:39 AM
-Defense crapping the bed
-Three Turnovers
-Lack of execution.

That's why the Steelers lost. Now let's drop the subject, no matter how much it sucks. Oh, and Denver did not have Cutler for that game. This is the same Denver team that took the 7-1 Packers down to the wire.

HometownGal
11-05-2007, 09:41 AM
The turnovers hurt us badly and the D didn't play up to snuff. Cutler was injured yesterday and though he's no Elway, he's better than anything they have on the bench.

The Lions aren't the laughing stock of the league anymore and have played pretty well thus far this season.

The Duke
11-05-2007, 10:42 AM
Broncos were very emotional and wanted to win more after suffering their worst home loss against the bolts

vasteeler
11-05-2007, 12:04 PM
as I stated in another thread it was because i bet on them to win:dang:

Big D
11-05-2007, 12:38 PM
i know this horse has been beaten to death but we lost the game because we didnt run the football as much as we should have

headymessman86
11-05-2007, 12:42 PM
If we kept playing the "Well we lost to them but they beat those guys" diatribe , our heads would explode.
It's why we play the game right?
Here's to a Chargers win over the Colts next week and the Bills making things more interesting than it should be against the Pats the following.
Then, maybe it will sink in with everyone that it's the first week of November!!

revefsreleets
11-05-2007, 12:56 PM
The Bronco's are not a good football team. They are still only a few plays away from being winless. But the Steelers need to have a short memory.

LVSteelersfan
11-05-2007, 01:00 PM
Why do people keep saying we had such a bad game? The second half was a great comeback. Just some bad defense on that last drive or we could have pulled it off even on a less than stellar night.

TackleMeBen
11-05-2007, 01:00 PM
The turnovers hurt us badly and the D didn't play up to snuff. Cutler was injured yesterday and though he's no Elway, he's better than anything they have on the bench.

The Lions aren't the laughing stock of the league anymore and have played pretty well thus far this season.

yes, but even the fans in detroit still arent buying into the lions winning. you have to remember they still have millen as a gm.. although i have heard that they have taken away some of his power in the front office.

Atlanta Dan
11-05-2007, 01:11 PM
They are just plain terrible... Did you see the Lions just kill them... :banging::banging:

Lions fans are presumably asking the same question with regard to how their team was drilled by the Eagles - if you are not ready to play on the road you can lose to anyone - Steelers have had two shabby road performances, which I agree needs to end.

billybob
11-05-2007, 03:23 PM
this is about the baltimore ravens,and nothing else,until the game is behind us.they must show thier"metal" so to speak tonight.and we all know that metal, hard core,pure,tempered steel!!!!!!!!!!

augustashark
11-05-2007, 03:50 PM
I was suprised by the way the Lions beat them. I will take a shot at why we lost. Forget about X and O's, if you remember Denver was coming of a very bad loss at home against SD, their season was hanging in the wind. Backs aginst the wall, night game at home and lets not forget they honored the two fallen players right before the game. They had so much emotion and fire starting that game that It would have taken almost a perfect game for us to beat them. As we know we turned the ball over and we did not play a perfect game hence we lost.

Galax Steeler
11-05-2007, 04:02 PM
I think the number one deffense against the pass is loosing what they had everybody is throwing on them pretty easy now.

Dino 6 Rings
11-05-2007, 05:43 PM
We tried to be cute, not tough.