PDA

View Full Version : The Refs Scared Me

ohiosteelerfan20
11-05-2007, 06:56 AM
After watching the Pats Colts game yesterday I have to say I felt much better about our chances against them. I did not see a team that was unbeatable. Yes the Pats can score, but they can be run on. And the Colts just looked ordinaray. But what did scare me was the sorry officiating. I guess the officials just have trouble in that building. It made me think of the worst call in the history of sports, Troys interception,:dang:. I mean is it the crowd noise/ pumped in noise, that makes these guys just forget what their doing? Anyway go Steelers:tt02:

Atlanta Dan
11-05-2007, 07:25 AM
After watching the Pats Colts game yesterday I have to say I felt much better about our chances against them. I did not see a team that was unbeatable. Yes the Pats can score, but they can be run on. And the Colts just looked ordinaray. But what did scare me was the sorry officiating. I guess the officials just have trouble in that building. It made me think of the worst call in the history of sports, Troys interception,:dang:. I mean is it the crowd noise/ pumped in noise, that makes these guys just forget what their doing? Anyway go Steelers:tt02:

Do not underestimate the potential that the refs are not cutting the Pats any slack. I despise New England, but the offensive interference call on Moss in the end zone and at least 1 of the 2 long pass interfeence calls were nonsense.

BlastFurnace
11-05-2007, 09:57 AM
As long as Peter Morelli, Jeff Triplett, or Ron Winter isn't refereeing the game...I'm ok with it. Ron Winter....especially hates us, Triplet is incompetent, and Morelli is the one who overturned Troy's interception against Indy.

Mosca
11-05-2007, 11:29 AM
One of the things that disappointed me the most is that the Pats got jobbed and won anyways. I wouldn't have minded in the least if they'd been jobbed and lost, then I would have been filled with glee; but for them to get jobbed and win anyhow, that just sucks.

klick81
11-05-2007, 01:17 PM
One of the things that disappointed me the most is that the Pats got jobbed and won anyways. I wouldn't have minded in the least if they'd been jobbed and lost, then I would have been filled with glee; but for them to get jobbed and win anyhow, that just sucks.

GAH!!! You got it right man. What *******s these Patsies are.

Petesburgh66
11-06-2007, 12:35 AM
Moss has been getting away with offensive pass interference for a while. The refs are starting to catch on to his game.

And the comment about the refs are not giving the Pats any slack seems to have merit. The Pats have become the most hated team in the NFL this year and not just by fans of other teams.