PDA

View Full Version : P-G Slide Show Of 75th Anniversary Celebration

Atlanta Dan
11-05-2007, 07:58 AM
If you click on the link to this P-G story and then click on the link in the column to the left of the story, titled 75th Anniversary Slideshow, you get photos of last night's celebration

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07309/831285-66.stm

Jack Ham has gone gray and bears a passing resemblance to Snake Stabler:sofunny:

memphissteelergirl
11-05-2007, 10:32 AM
Very cool. Thanks for posting! :thumbsup:

Looks like it was an awesome event! Wish I could have been there!

Some observations:

Gotta love Mel Blount in that cowboy hat! LOL

All the players look great...heck some look better now than when they were playing! :sofunny:

Jack Ham looks like Stabler, but just a little. Have you seen "Snake" up close on TV? His face looks like a relief map! (Little too much partyin' back in the day, I guess)

Seeing Blount and Woodson pose for a photo together made me think: Can you imagine those 2 in the secondary together? Damn! LOL

wadester47
11-05-2007, 11:20 AM
Happy birthday best professional fan base in the world!

here we go steelers here we go !

SteelerFan091472
11-05-2007, 04:40 PM
Thanks for posting. Is it just me or has Joe Greene lost weight?

Atlanta Dan
11-05-2007, 04:48 PM
Thanks for posting. Is it just me or has Joe Greene lost weight?

I have read Joe is looking better since he had hip replacement surgery and regained some mobility.

fansince'76
11-05-2007, 06:10 PM
I have read Joe is looking better since he had hip replacement surgery and regained some mobility.

Greene's weight seems to have gone up and down like a yo-yo since he retired. He looked more like a basketball player than a football player at his HoF induction, ballooned up big time when he was the Cardinals' D-line coach, and now is looking quite trim again.

Tankapples
11-05-2007, 11:10 PM
Thanks for the update on that link, also great show nice 75th celebration. For all thoughs that pray, lets see if we cant pray Ben back into some good health. Way to go Harrison!

HometownGal
11-06-2007, 08:22 AM
That was just awesome, Dan - thanks! :thumbsup::cheers::tt02: Brings back some great memories! :tt02: