PDA

View Full Version : Tonights pre-game show

MACH1
11-05-2007, 10:16 AM
Why do I have a feeling that the pregame show tonight is going to be nothing more than cheats nob slobing fest. :drooling:
With a few minutes of actually discussing tonights game and teams sprinkled in here and there.:dang:

Steelman16
11-05-2007, 10:18 AM
Ain't looking forward to that, the halftime show, or the announcers. I'll prolly watch the game in mute.

WWIIOwheelz
11-05-2007, 10:42 AM
Ain't looking forward to that, the halftime show, or the announcers. I'll prolly watch the game in mute.

Tune a radio to DVE. That's what I'll be listening to. The announcers on MNF are the worst in the history of the game.

rbryan
11-05-2007, 10:53 AM
I wish I could get WDVE, I'll have to settle for Westwood One. ANYTHING but Kornheiser, I'm thinking about filing a lawsuit against ESPN for Pain & Suffering. lol Those HD close ups of Kornwad should be worth a couple million .... Talk about a nightmare

" I see dead people"

WWIIOwheelz
11-05-2007, 11:13 AM
You can listen live on dve.com, yaknow. :)

The delay would be there, but it would still be better than listening to those idiots on MNF. I was listening to NBC's broadcast & all I could think about was how bad Monday's game was going to be to listen to.

Jeremy
11-05-2007, 11:14 AM
Jaworski will talk about our game, but Kornheiser will do nothing but talk about the Patriots. That's simply par for the course with East Coast media types. They have small minds that can only process one meaningfull thing at a time.

For proof of this, you should read Peter King's Monday Morning Quaterback column.

jjpro11
11-05-2007, 11:29 AM
Jaworski will talk about our game, but Kornheiser will do nothing but talk about the Patriots. That's simply par for the course with East Coast media types. They have small minds that can only process one meaningfull thing at a time.

For proof of this, you should read Peter King's Monday Morning Quaterback column.

lets keep track of how many times espn says we are a step below the patriots and colts tonight.

rbryan
11-05-2007, 11:32 AM
Does anyone know if I can plug my laptop into my receiver so I can get the DVE feed on my surround sound??

Thanks

duma
11-05-2007, 11:33 AM
You can listen live on dve.com, yaknow. :)

I think they turn that off during the game. Otherwise, the NFL Field pass wouldn't be worth buying.

WWIIOwheelz
11-05-2007, 11:35 AM
Interesting, hadn't thought of that. I know you can listen to DVE at any other time, but that would make sense. I'll look tonight, now lol

Jeremy
11-05-2007, 11:40 AM
lets keep track of how many times espn says we are a step below the patriots and colts tonight.

It's not just ESPN. It's NBC, CBS, and Fox too.

But it's ok. I think the Packers are better than the Cowboys and that's contrary to what the opinion makers in Bristol and New York want the country to think as well.

LVSteelersfan
11-05-2007, 11:57 AM
Who gives a crap what they say about the Steelers? Collinsworth during Denver's game was a total jerk saying the Steelers were no longer a threat after the bad first half. Of course when Ben led them back in the second half nothing was said about how good they were. The games still have to be played and the ESPN announcers look like morons more often than not in their assessments. Unfortunately the Pats have been pretty good so far this year. I was really hoping the Pats could knock them off yesterday, but it was not to be. The Steelers just need to hold together tonight to stay in the home field advantage race. We will see how we stack up in a couple weeks against the Pats.

LVSteelersfan
11-05-2007, 11:58 AM
Oops I meant I wished the Colts could knock them off. My bad.

Steely Dan Tshirt
11-05-2007, 12:13 PM
the talking heads always base eternity on the second. I was hoping the cheats would win yesterday, and continue to win until sun. dec. 9th., thats when the steelers invade foxboro. i think it'd be nice, if our beloved steelers, were the team to knock 'em from the ranks of the unbeaten. until then just take care of business and let the legacy of the p-men grow to immortals....then they fall. it all starts tonight.

TackleMeBen
11-05-2007, 01:14 PM
what are the media jackbutts going to talk about all week with the pats getting a bye week?

Steel_Bus_24
11-05-2007, 01:46 PM
They can talk about Marsha and BeliCHEAT being better then us all they want, I care more about whats going on in the AFC North right now. The easiest route to the playoffs is winning your division..if we do that then we all know what the Steelers are capable of if we can just get in

Besides the Steelers play better when they are under the radar

HometownGal
11-05-2007, 03:23 PM
what are the media jackbutts going to talk about all week with the pats getting a bye week?

The Pats, of course. Just 'cause they're out of sight this week doesn't mean they'll be out of those itty bitty little minds. :yuck: It's going to suck tonight listening to Cornheiser getting all hot and bothered over A$$ Chin and the game yesterday. :jerkit:

I actually feel for Jaws.

GBMelBlount
11-05-2007, 07:17 PM
Why do I have a feeling that the pregame show tonight is going to be nothing more than cheats nob slobing fest. :drooling:
With a few minutes of actually discussing tonights game and teams sprinkled in here and there.:dang:

LOL! You nailed it. First 15 minutes "blah blah blah Pats blah blah Pats blah blah Colts." Then Steve Young says "After NE & Indy, nobody else is even close at all." :yawn:

GBMelBlount
11-05-2007, 07:25 PM
BTW, two of the analysts just admitted we have a shot against Pat's & Parcell's said he wanted to take their temperature. "They lost to Arizona & Denver and you think they can beat the Patriots!"