Big7BenHOF
11-05-2007, 03:47 PM
Steelers store in Pittsburgh?

Thanks a lot.

Hammer67
11-06-2007, 07:26 AM

Thanks a lot.

Wow....which one??? Most of the malls have an official merchandise store.

Big7BenHOF
11-06-2007, 10:20 PM
The steelers official store is in the northeast end of the stadium. Other stores are every where, but if your near the stadium, there is a store behind the Marriot hotel to the east of the stadium.

PS where are you staying when you go to the game?

I'd have to ask my step dad again, but I know it's only about a few blocks away from the stadium.

HometownGal
11-06-2007, 10:43 PM

Thanks a lot.

There are oodles of Steelers stores in and around Pittsburgh. The most notable are:

Hometowne Sports in Station Square, right across the river from dahntahn Pittsburgh. A little pricey, imho.

Hometowne Sports Outlet in Southland Shopping Center in Pleasant Hills, about 9 miles south of dahntahn. A little less expensive than the "mother company", but they don't have half of the items the Station Square store has.

Honus Wagner Shops at 320 Forbes Avenue in dahntahn Pittsburgh.

Definitely You. This is the BEST Steelers store around and the prices are unbelievable! It is located in Brentwood Towne Square about 7 miles south of dahntahn. :thumbsup: I buy all of my Steelers and Pens gear there. XT shops there, as well. They have everything Hometowne Sports and Honus Wagner have (and then some!) at half the price. They also have an assortment of Pirates and Pens jerseys and other items.

Street vendors along Penn Avenue in the Strip District, which is just a few minutes from dahntahn. Very reasonable prices, but if you are looking for authentic jerseys instead of replicas, there are very few vendors up there who sell them.

Hope this helps! :smile:

Big7BenHOF
11-06-2007, 11:25 PM
Thanks a lot.

HometownGal
11-07-2007, 06:11 PM
Most welcome. :smile:

PisnNapalm
11-07-2007, 06:21 PM
THere's an Offical Steelers Store in the Monroeville Mall.