PDA

View Full Version : They even whine when they win

dragtruk
11-05-2007, 04:14 PM
Get ready for the onslaught of Patriots whining about bad officiating, and the cd of the crowd noise skipping when the pats were on offense. I can hear them shouting "CHEATERS" for the next six games. I heard that stupid sound clip 100 times today of the crowd noise cd. I'm sure you've all heard it. Every sportscaster up here in swamp yankee hell has jumped on the Colts cheating, the refs being paid off, and every other fool excuse they can come up with as to why the Colts kicked them around yesterday. They may have won the game, but they lost some confidence. Did you see Matt Light's blatant leg sweep when he thought his "shower and soap up buddy" :hug: Tom Brady might get hit when he blew his blocking assignment? That team will do anything from having little Tommy boy take a hit like a man. He ain't a football player, he's a fairy princess.:sofunny::party:

Borski
11-05-2007, 04:36 PM
well there havent lost yet so they had too find something to whine about...Dec 9th we'll give them a reason to whine

fansince'76
11-05-2007, 04:42 PM
Get ready for the onslaught of Patriots whining about bad officiating, and the cd of the crowd noise skipping when the pats were on offense. I can hear them shouting "CHEATERS" for the next six games.

Not a fanbase that subscribes to the old adage "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones," I presume? Naw, I guess not, nor am I surprised.

#1LambertFan
11-09-2007, 01:04 PM
What ever happened with the whole videotaping deal? As far as i know nobody is getting punished.

fansince'76
11-09-2007, 01:07 PM
What ever happened with the whole videotaping deal? As far as i know nobody is getting punished.

Goodell swept it under the rug, like a good little lapdog.