PDA

View Full Version : HITTING, HITTING and HITTING

SteelDogFan
11-06-2007, 09:42 AM
First I think H. Ward should be allowed to play a defensive series or two every game. I know Harrison was hitting but Heinz was laying people out. Your watching a play and out of the corner of your eye a Ravens player comes flying across the screen like he was hit by a bus.

When the second half started I said to myself "man the Ravens look beat up", and I started feed into Rays emotions. Then I remembered that they new Ben was beat up and even when the game was out of hand they still would not ease up on the tackling. Slammed him hard to the ground every sack and every time they got a chance. My emotions quickly changed. Not to anger but I new the Steelers were going to keep laying the wood.

The last game of the season is going to be a war. I know we are all looking forward to the Pats game, but I don't think it will hold a candle to the Ravens game!

Al778416
11-06-2007, 12:14 PM
When your receivers send defensive guys flying three different times (two by Hines, one by Santonio) means that you're playing physical , steelers football!!!

Galax Steeler
11-07-2007, 05:04 AM
These two teams always plays each other very physical that is what makes this a good game.

stillers4me
11-07-2007, 06:57 AM
I hope the last game doesn't get more physical than this one......... it's playoff time, boys!