PDA

View Full Version : Troy....it was nice to see you play like that

BlastFurnace
11-06-2007, 10:38 AM
I think Polamalu must have read some of the press that Ed Reed is a better safety. He was flying around and hitting last night like the old Troy.

I just hope his arm/shoulder is ok after that hit he made on the Ravens TE last night.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
11-06-2007, 04:05 PM
I just hope his arm/shoulder is ok after that hit he made on the Ravens TE last night.

I noticed that. He must have been fine because he came back into the game on the next series. Maybe just a stinger or a bruise.

Kvnfaber
11-06-2007, 04:08 PM
He unloaded on that TE, and he prolly was outsized by about 50 lbs.

HometownGal
11-06-2007, 04:11 PM
Thank God - maybe a couple of the doubting Thomases around here can now STFU. :cheer:

Rhee Rhee
11-06-2007, 04:31 PM
i wanna see that hit.. i never got to watch the game... if you guys have video of troy's hit or hines ward's nuts block it would be much appreciated!!! thanks

Preacher
11-06-2007, 05:42 PM
I saw a replay of the game...

WOW.. that was a nice hit... matter of fact, there were a LOT of nice hits last night!

Steelersfan4life0655
11-06-2007, 05:47 PM
he still needs to wrap up more.

MasterOfPuppets
11-06-2007, 05:47 PM
I saw a replay of the game...

WOW.. that was a nice hit... matter of fact, there were a LOT of nice hits last night!could you hear hines jack up reed at the game? it sure looked painful....:headbutt:

Al778416
11-06-2007, 05:49 PM
To me the best three hits in the game were delivered by WR's. Santonio on Corey Ivy and Hines on Scott and Reed. When your receivers make better hits than the opposing defense you are truly playing physical football... Steelers football.

FYI Ray Lewis, football is played on the field by making plays, not by growling on the sideline or screaming in between plays.

BlastFurnace
11-06-2007, 06:07 PM
To me the best three hits in the game were delivered by WR's. Santonio on Corey Ivy and Hines on Scott and Reed. When your receivers make better hits than the opposing defense you are truly playing physical football... Steelers football.

FYI Ray Lewis, football is played on the field by making plays, not by growling on the sideline or screaming in between plays.

Did you see that ridiculous dance he was doing before the game?

Rotorhead
11-06-2007, 06:55 PM
Just for the record, I never lost faith in Troy, just in the way he was being used. I am happy to see him make some plays out there like the old Troy and hope there is alot more of it.

steelpride12
11-06-2007, 08:22 PM
Troy made alot of small, but great plays last night that truly showed the real him like the Forced Fumble on McGAYhee and also the TE hit and overall he was a beast!

NV STEELERS 723
11-06-2007, 08:44 PM
Troy played ????????? I didn't even notice him ....man is he overrated!!!!!!! I did notice a guy named Harrison that reminded me of Gregg Lloyd though....:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sof unny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny: :sofunny::sofunny::sofunny: