PDA

View Full Version : Steelers vs Stains Tailgate

Stlrs4Life
11-06-2007, 10:38 AM
All SF members in attendance to our game versus the Cleveland Shitstains are invited to our Tailgate on Sunday, November 11th. BYOB, and some food to eat, or make a monetary donation. Tailgate starts at 8am Sharp! You will find us in the Blue 7F Lot on the corner of Federal and La C ock Sts. Call me on my cell at: 724-651-9626 if yas get lost. Also we tailgate next to a Yellow Ford Escape, and a Black Chevy Envoy. See map below:

http://www.alcoparking.com/images/gameday_view.jpg (http://www.alcoparking.com/images/gameday_view.jpg)

steelerbackr4life
11-06-2007, 06:41 PM
I will be there see you soon Dom! Make room for my cooler!

Stlrs4Life
11-06-2007, 09:34 PM
No problem!

GBMelBlount
11-07-2007, 06:48 AM
Stlrs4Life, will there be room on the grill to warm a pan of Carolina BBQ?

I'm hoping I'll get my SF Tshirts before the trip, but time is running out.

Hope to see you there NC! Wife & I shooting for late morning. :cheers:

CanadianSteel
11-07-2007, 04:27 PM
Stlrs4life,

Me and the wife are coming up from the North for the game and depending on timing may drop buy for a cold one, or 2, or 3.

Should have lots of Canadian beer to share and $$ for food is no problem.

Hope thats cool ! Cheers....

Stlrs4Life
11-07-2007, 07:53 PM
Stlrs4Life, will there be room on the grill to warm a pan of Carolina BBQ?

I'm hoping I'll get my SF Tshirts before the trip, but time is running out.

Yes there will be.

Stlrs4Life
11-12-2007, 04:08 PM
NCSteeler, it was nice to meet you and the family, hope yas had a good time.

CanadianSteel
11-13-2007, 10:32 AM
Sory we missed it, but was running late on Sunday morning with Breakfast, hotel check out etc. and didn't get to the stadium until late.
Will make plans for then next time in town.

Still had a blast, great game and a great city for sure !

steelerbackr4life
11-13-2007, 08:02 PM
Had an awesome time, nice to meet you and your crew and steelerbackr4life and his family. For anybody that is reading and wondering Dom throws a great tailgate party with great food and a great group of Steeler fans.

Same here always great to meet another Steeler Family (especially one that brings good bbq). As always Dom great time see you in a couple weeks. :cheers:

BAS
11-16-2007, 09:36 AM
Same here always great to meet another Steeler Family (especially one that brings good bbq). As always Dom great time see you in a couple weeks. :cheers:

Glad to meet you at the tailgate. Sorry I didn't get to the there sooner to get introduced to more Steelers faithful. Next time out, it'll be a priority.