PDA

View Full Version : Funny quotes regarding Steelers game on Browns forum

Infamix
11-06-2007, 11:42 AM
"I also forgot that you guys have the evolutionary punter linebacker in sepluveda or however the **** u spell it. he really scares me."

"Even the sun shines on my dogs ******* every once in a while.

GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"It almost seems useless to blitz Roethlisberger. That big a$$hole just runs away and finds a receiver on a broken play."

post any others if you find them, i thought the last one was funny

Counselor
11-06-2007, 11:51 AM
the last one is hilarious.

SCSTILLER
11-06-2007, 11:56 AM
"Even the sun shines on my dogs ******* every once in a while"

So, coming from a Browns forum, are they talking about them winning or us winning? Never can tell with those bitter little Brownies.

Stlrs4Life
11-06-2007, 11:59 AM
Oh I'm sure that after a 3 game win streak they are making SB plans already. In my eyes there fans will replace the Bungle fans. It must be an Ohio thing.

Edman
11-06-2007, 12:19 PM
I don't have any direct quotes, but the Browns are getting ****y again.

"Derek Anderson is better than Ben"
"Derek Anderson is the best QB in the AFC North"
"Steelers are overrated and lucky"
"Steelers can't stop out O"

Combined opponents' record on three game win streak: 4-20. Real powerhouses the Brownies beat. Gotta take anything when you team was garbage for years now.

-Had to come from behind to beat the winless Rams.
-Barely beat the Winless Dolphins.
-Escaped with their lives in Overtime against an overrated Seahawks team with a braindead head coach who couldn't manage a game clock if his life depended on it.

fansince'76
11-06-2007, 12:26 PM
"Derek Anderson is better than Ben"
"Derek Anderson is the best QB in the AFC North"
"Steelers are overrated and lucky"
"Steelers can't stop out O"

Wow, if it wasn't for Derek Anderson's name being in there, I would have sworn that came from a Bungles board.

GeneralRobinson
11-06-2007, 12:31 PM
Me thinks Cleveland fans might be a tad bias...If Derek Anderson is so good, why did Cleveland trade their 1st round draft pick in 2008 for Brady Quinn?

Edman
11-06-2007, 12:56 PM
Quoting Petey Prisco on the Browns...

They can score on anybody. Derek Anderson is the real deal. For a passing guy like me, they are fun to watch.

Anybody? Let's see what they do against a competant team with an actual Defense. The Browns are improved, but I'm not sold. No, I don't buy the Ravens game too much either. Big Ben hung 35 on those overrated clowns last night.

TackleMeBen
11-06-2007, 12:58 PM
good question there... i mean if they really wanted quinn why didnt they use their first pick to get him instead of drafting him 21st??? oh wait this is cleveland and they dont seem to be the smartest kid in the class

Infamix
11-06-2007, 01:05 PM
HUH??? :dang:

This is supposed to be derogatory? :toofunny:

More of a frustrated compliment haha

Preacher
11-06-2007, 01:18 PM
Here...

I will supply you with an entire thread...

http://thebrownsboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7246085224/m/9951060405

Preacher
11-06-2007, 01:19 PM
Here is another...

Jealousy anyone? Kinda sad when they have to quote all players from the 50's, and some of our players being named are in the locker room getting ready for the second half.

http://thebrownsboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7246085224/m/5111060405

SteelerTim
11-06-2007, 01:51 PM
Wow, if it wasn't for Derek Anderson's name being in there, I would have sworn that came from a Bungles board.

Below is a post on the Bungal Smack Board from a Bungals fan who always criticizes Ben

Big Ben looks absolutley awesome, and it's not just this game, this entire season he seems to have woken up and actually took to heart what he lacked the previous 3 years and is preparing himself before the games and it is showing big time now.

5 TD's in the first half so far makes him look even better than Brady has looked in any game this year so far.

I'm a football fan, i talk a lot of smack but i'm also one who will admit when he enjoys watching a great performance and tonight I am witnessing a great performance.

Nice job Ben.

I think last nights performance woke a lot of folks up to the fact that Ben is not just a game manager ... he is a game force. :cheers:

Steelman16
11-06-2007, 01:56 PM
Below is a post on the Bungal Smack Board from a Bungals fan who always criticizes Ben

I think last nights performance woke a lot of folks up to the fact that Ben is not just a game manager ... he is a game force. :cheers:

Now we'll see Tom Brady get offended that someone dare do better than him in the first half, and throw 6 just because. :flap:

Glad other people are finally giving Ben some credit! :cheers: