PDA

View Full Version : Trevor Price disses James Harrison

tony hipchest
11-06-2007, 02:10 PM
i think he's been eating the same gock cobbler ray lewis has been feeding on. seriously, wtf is this dudes problem?

You know, when you play football you can tell the way things are going to go by the way the ball bounces on the first punt. Every time we punt the ball bounced backwards and every time they punted it bounced forward. It was like ?ok, here we go.? Then they had that little five-foot-nine linebacker making plays and I was like ?who is this kid?? That will never happen again in his life. It was just one of those nights where everything just goes wrong. But it happened to them last year. But now they have to come to Baltimore

this guy is as delusional as ray lewis doing his best manson or o.j impersonnation and laughing manically as he addressed the loss. he can tell how a game will unfold by how the ball bounces on punts? :toofunny:

i would expect this type of classless slamming and disrespect of an opponent from t. bruschi (or any member of the 9-0 patriots) but not from player on a 4-4 team, regardless of how c0cky and deluded the ravens are.

chenzzo
11-06-2007, 02:18 PM
Yeah, I didn’t see any 6 foot plus Ravens making those kinds of plays.

steel striker
11-06-2007, 02:27 PM
The game I saw was the steelers being more physical and, handed the ratbirds the butt on a plate. The steelers do what go teams are suppose to do take advantage of the turnovers. Clearly the ratbirds don't see the truth when we see them again it will be much of the same for them. They will make excuses for their poor play.

Edman
11-06-2007, 02:30 PM
Yeah, Trevor. You had a hell of a game when Big Ben threw you off like a rag doll on that Early TD Drive. You the man, Trevor.

Silverback and the Steelers dominated your asses on National TV. Man up and take the loss.

Steelers
11-06-2007, 02:32 PM
And that is why they are the Baltimore Ravens and we (not literally) are the Pittsburgh Steelers.

GeneralRobinson
11-06-2007, 02:35 PM
Thank you Ray and Trevor for the much needed comic relief!

BlastFurnace
11-06-2007, 02:36 PM
Yes, we saw our 5'11" linebacker bull rush your 6'9 left tackle all over the field.

Yes, we will come to Baltimore, and one thing will be different...the Ravens will be long out of the playoff hunt by then.

And Trevor...your right....the punt game was the key to your loss last night. LOL. Sounds like you need to work for ESPN or with Big Dick Eisen on the NFL Network.

I'm convinced we could have suited up the 33 legends and beat the Ravens last night.

BritishSteel
11-06-2007, 02:44 PM
If the Cravens play like they did on Monday, We'll go to Baltimore, hand them their ass and take another 35 points off them. It's that simple. They played like a High School team, we played like pro-footballers. Some people just can't face the truth.

RoethlisBURGHer
11-06-2007, 02:52 PM
Silverback is a beast, he's made plays all season and was a monster back when he subbed for Porter and Haggans.

Ben threw you off of him like some begger wanting his change on the filthy streets of Balti*****. Yeah Trevor, you and Gay Ray are the baddest dawgs on the planet.

When we come to Baltimore at the end of the year, the only difference is that you guys won't be playing to get a division tie. We'll probally have the division wrapped up.

Virginia Steeler
11-06-2007, 02:53 PM
they're acting like it was little plays here and there that lost the game...38-7 is a beat down, not a lucky break

fansince'76
11-06-2007, 02:53 PM
Let them keep talking sh*t. More bulletin board material for December 30th.

Atlanta Dan
11-06-2007, 02:56 PM
There is bad blood all the way around. This from ESPN.com:

After Monday's game, Ravens defensive tackle Trevor Pryce suggested to a local reporter that Harrison's big day was a fluke.

Told of Pryce's statement, Harrison said, "Who's Trevor Pryce?" Who does he play for?" ...

and there's more

Ward said Ravens linebacker Bart Scott threatened "to kill" him after the receiver delivered a crushing block earlier in the game. "He tackled me and said he was going to kill me. But as long as you don't shoot me, I'll be fine. I don't think there's any place in the game for that type of stuff. I always thought he was a great player, but I guess he doesn't like me."

Ward also delivered a jarring blow to safety Ed Reed toward the end of one play. He then mockingly signaled for the Ravens trainers to check on Reed.:sofunny:

http://myespn.go.com/profile/hashmarks

Unless the division or a bye is at stake IMO Tomlin should sit just about everyone for the game 16 rematch. Ravens will have nothing else to play for by then and will be looking to ruin the Steelers playoff hopes

steel#1
11-06-2007, 03:13 PM
My personal favorite was Ray talking about how they shut the Steelers down in the
second half. Hello, Ray, reality check time--the Steelers were ahead 38-7. They
shut themselves down and wasted time with the run. Keep living on fantasy island
so we can kick the crap out of you again this year. Go Steelers.

steelpride12
11-06-2007, 03:40 PM
ha ya typical of a team who just got whooped!
So Pryce is talking smack big deal how i see it-Harrison can just light them up again when they play to prove he is the real deal.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
11-06-2007, 03:43 PM
Just another reason to hate hate the Ratbirds. Let 'em talk we got the W.

memphissteelergirl
11-06-2007, 03:50 PM
What a couple of whiney a** little girls....Price and Lewis!

:crying03:

HometownGal
11-06-2007, 04:09 PM
And how many tackles and takeaways did you have last night Trevor? Since you're an illiterate punk, here - I'll help you out.

As for not knowing who James Harrison is -

9 tackles
1 assist
3.5 sacks for 25-1/2 yards (more than half of McGahee's rushing total for the night ):toofunny::toofunny:

1 INT for 20 yards (1/3 of McNair's passing total for the night) :toofunny::toofunny:
2 FF
1 FR

jjpro11
11-06-2007, 04:10 PM
hahahaha.. i love those guys. :blah::sofunny:

Hines0wnz
11-06-2007, 04:15 PM
Trevor Pryce a sore loser? Say it aint so. :blah:

Steelersfan4life0655
11-06-2007, 05:50 PM
wow......them ravens are a bunch of sore losers. get over the fact that you got your asses handed to you.

GutterflowerSteel
11-06-2007, 06:08 PM
What a bunch of candy a$$ crybabies - especially Trevor. He needs to take a ride in the Waaaahmbulance :tt02:

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/8384/wahmbulancehl0.jpg

Let the Cravens keep running their mouths. Next time we meet up, Ryan Clark AND Aaron Smith will both be back!! hee

...oh - and I heard on Sirius that James Harrison will be on the Afternoon Blitz tomorrow sometime
:cheer:

tony hipchest
11-06-2007, 06:38 PM
And how many tackles and takeaways did you have last night Trevor? Since you're an illiterate punk, here - I'll help you out.

As for not knowing who James Harrison is -

9 tackles
1 assist
3.5 sacks for 25-1/2 yards (more than half of McGahee's rushing total for the night ):toofunny::toofunny:

1 INT for 20 yards (1/3 of McNair's passing total for the night) :toofunny::toofunny:
2 FF
1 FR

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/ono_whap.gif

nice.

0 is for 0wned!!!!

tony hipchest
11-06-2007, 07:06 PM
trevor pryce may wanna "tuck his chain" for the next meeting-

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/harrison.jpg =

harrison is affectionately refered to as "deebo" by his teammates :chuckle:

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/deebo.jpg

we know joey porter was all bark AND bite. i think harrison is mostly just bite. just ask chad, ed reed or a drunken brownfan. i think he would do the same to pryce.

Atlanta Dan
11-07-2007, 08:04 AM
More insights from Trevor

Pryce called Roethlisberger's precision passes "luck" and said, "Whatever their game plan was, it didn't work." :toofunny:

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/s_536614.html

It will be tough to bounce back, but hopefully the Steeles will recover from their disappointing performance in which they only scored 5 touchdowns in the first half and had to punt on severral occasions - simply a dominant perfomance by the Ravens defense

Lord Stiller
11-07-2007, 08:21 AM
More insights from Trevor

Pryce called Roethlisberger's precision passes "luck" and said, "Whatever their game plan was, it didn't work." :toofunny:

LMAO

I think he needs to worry about the Raisins gameplan, if they had one

HometownGal
11-07-2007, 08:24 AM
That said, Scott was livid with Hines Ward, who laid out Scott and Reed with mammoth hits.

"He was being who he is, taking his shots," Scott said. "Next time it happens, I'll find him and make sure I take the most violent shot I can take. We'll see them again, and I'll play violent. I'll play all the way to the edges of the rules."

Bart - you crack me up! :toofunny: Whining like a little bi tch after a 6'0/200 lb. WR punked your 6'2/240 a$$.:toofunny: I do have to thank you, however, for giving Hines and the Steelers some fantastic bulletin board material to whip your sorry a$$ into submission again in December. :toofunny:

Face it Bart - Hines OWNS you. :chicken:

dustyblades
11-07-2007, 09:39 AM
I just got around to reading the entire article. What a joke. As we can clearly see, denial ain't just a river in Egypt. I can't wait to see those punks eat crow (as well as what comes out of the backside of said crow) in late December.

Edman
11-07-2007, 09:48 AM
And that's why the Steelers will whoop them again. The Rats are reminding me of the Bitter Bungles and the Big talking-Do Nothing Ratbirds from 2001-2004.

They came into Heinz Field thinking they would whoop the Steelers again, they were punched in the mouth and embarrassed. Now they're bitter crybabies. Stay classy Baltimore.

rbryan
11-07-2007, 09:54 AM
I wish we wouldn't have called off the dogs at halftime. Next time you have these clowns down like that don't stop till you hit 70. Maybe put in Harrison at TE ala Vrable and let him catch a TD too.

BlastFurnace
11-07-2007, 10:09 AM
Bart - you crack me up! :toofunny: Whining like a little bi tch after a 6'0/200 lb. WR punked your 6'2/240 a$$.:toofunny: I do have to thank you, however, for giving Hines and the Steelers some fantastic bulletin board material to whip your sorry a$$ into submission again in December. :toofunny:

Face it Bart - Hines OWNS you. :chicken:

Bart...who's your daddy? He seemed to have no problem with hard hitting when he laid out Ben last season. Sounds like another crybaby from Baltimore.

If any of you saw the series between the Yankees and Redsox 4 years ago when the Yankee fans began chanting "Who's your daddy" when Pedro Martinez got on the mound...it was absolutely hilarious. It would be equally as funny if we did it to Bart.

HeartofSteel
11-07-2007, 01:26 PM
Wow....how high school of them. I can't say I've ever heard any other, so-called, professional athletes make excuses like that......pure bush league.

Them making these pathetic excuses for what anyone can and did see as a glaringly obvious ass-whoopin' becomes true testament to the sheer embarrassment they must feel.

......that's just so freakin' gratifying (especially that so much of it came from Ray Lewis)

rbryan
11-07-2007, 01:33 PM
Trevor Price is just another washed up player on that Ravens D. Its one thing to be past your prime, its another to blame everyone and everything else for your short comings.

Wouldn't expect anything else from a classy organization like the Ravens. Starting with Ballick on down, they are a bunch of miserable human beings.

prodrivewrx2nv
11-07-2007, 01:50 PM
We play the Ratbirds on the last week of the regular season. Will Silverback even play that game? I mean, since we will be in the playoffs and all.....

Atlanta Dan
11-07-2007, 01:51 PM
I wish we wouldn't have called off the dogs at halftime. Next time you have these clowns down like that don't stop till you hit 70. Maybe put in Harrison at TE ala Vrable and let him catch a TD too.

Is that you Coach Belicheat?:smile:

alittlejazzbird
11-07-2007, 02:04 PM
...oh - and I heard on Sirius that James Harrison will be on the Afternoon Blitz tomorrow sometime
:cheer:

Poor Silverback....not only is he kind of a nut job (so say his teammates), this guy has an almost pathological hatred of talking (a) about himself and (b) to the press. He must be mortified at all this attention (though he'd better get used to it; the sky's the limit for him). Those few squirm-inducing seconds he spent talking to the sideline reporter on Monday night said it all. I pity the interviewer!

And once again I say, I can't wait for this introduction: Mr. Brady, meet Mr. Harrison.

#1LambertFan
11-07-2007, 02:11 PM
Yes, we saw our 5'11" linebacker bull rush your 6'9 left tackle all over the field.

Yes, we will come to Baltimore, and one thing will be different...the Ravens will be long out of the playoff hunt by then.

And Trevor...your right....the punt game was the key to your loss last night. LOL. Sounds like you need to work for ESPN or with Big Dick Eisen on the NFL Network.

I'm convinced we could have suited up the 33 legends and beat the Ravens last night.
Are you kiddin im positive Jack Ham and Rocky Blier would still kick a$$ even in ther older age and if Jack Lambert where there he could have done it all alone. Go Steelers:helmet:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steelegg
11-07-2007, 02:37 PM
Poor Silverback....not only is he kind of a nut job (so say his teammates), this guy has an almost pathological hatred of talking (a) about himself and (b) to the press. He must be mortified at all this attention (though he'd better get used to it; the sky's the limit for him). Those few squirm-inducing seconds he spent talking to the sideline reporter on Monday night said it all. I pity the interviewer!

And once again I say, I can't wait for this introduction: Mr. Brady, meet Mr. Harrison.

i think he actually said something like "this makes me not want to have good games" when he was surrounded by media in the locker room. poor silverback

Dino 6 Rings
11-07-2007, 06:06 PM
Ravens = Tired old Warriors attempting to maintain former glory. Where the Steelers are will to make changes, and grow and let players move on, they are holding on to a team that won a superbowl so long ago that people forget they were even in it.

the Steelers are remembered, Pats are remembered, Colts Remembered, Packers Remembered, heck even the Tampa Bay Bucs are remembered...but the Ravens? Seriously...other than having a great defense and winning it all only to dump your QB off on another team and be mediocre since...what have they done besides run their STINKING MOUTHS and end up getting PUNCHED IN THE TEETH! Over and Over and Over again. The AFC North is OUR CONFERENCE! So Buck Up Ray, Cheer up Trevor or whoever you are. We know you want to be in the Black and Gold...problem is, we don't keep washed up Linebackers...maybe the Pats can use you.

Stlrs4Life
11-07-2007, 06:35 PM
Here's the entire story:

Reeling Ravens left bitter

By Joe Starkey
TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Win or lose, it is never dull inside the Baltimore Ravens' locker room.
That was especially true Monday night, in the wake of the team's worst defeat under ninth-year coach Brian Billick.

In the far corner, defensive linemen laughed as they swapped Willie Parker anecdotes. They weren't real impressed with Fast Willie, who was held to 42 yards on 23 carries in a 38-7 victory.

Defensive end Trevor Pryce finally turned toward the showers and said, to no one in particular, "Willie (expletive) Parker. What a fraud."

Some players could not bring themselves to credit the Steelers, who'd held them to five first downs and 104 total yards. And how about Ben Roethlisberger throwing five touchdown passes in the first half and finishing with a perfect passer rating of 158.3?

"When you give somebody that many opportunities, anybody can make a play," linebacker Ray Lewis said, referring to his team's four first-half turnovers. "Now, come see us in Baltimore."

The rematch is Dec. 30 in the regular-season finale. Question is, will it mean anything to a Ravens team that looks older than Walter Cronkite and has dropped to 4-4, including 0-3 in the AFC North?

Somebody asked left tackle Jonathan Ogden -- he has to be older than Cronkite -- if the Steelers did anything different with linebacker James Harrison, who went Lawrence Taylor-crazy with nine tackles, 3 1/2 sacks, six quarterback hurries, three forced fumbles, one recovered fumble, an interception and a partridge in a pear tree (or least Ed Reed on a platter).

Ogden made a face so bitter you'd have thought he swallowed a case of lemons. "No," he said, before cutting off further inquiries.

Pryce called Roethlisberger's precision passes "luck" and said, "Whatever their game plan was, it didn't work."

You know it's not your night, Pryce said, "when a little 5-9 linebacker (Harrison actually is listed at 6 feet) gets four sacks. That will never happen again in his life. He knows that."

Harrison didn't seem overly pleased when that quote was relayed to him.
"Who is Trevor Pryce?" he said.
Reporter: "A defensive end for the Ravens."
Harrison: "He's entitled to his opinion. ... What did he do?"

Well, besides ring up zero tackles, Pryce failed to wrap up Roethlisberger on one of those lucky touchdown passes.

The only Ravens players who sounded semi-rational were linebacker Bart Scott and quarterback Steve McNair. "They had a great game plan, went after our young guys," said Scott, referring to backup cornerbacks who were forced to start. "Ben was seeing the initial rush, getting out of the pocket and making plays. All the credit goes to them. They were the better team today."

That said, Scott was livid with Hines Ward, who laid out Scott and Reed with mammoth hits. "He was being who he is, taking his shots," Scott said. "Next time it happens, I'll find him and make sure I take the most violent shot I can take. We'll see them again, and I'll play violent. I'll play all the way to the edges of the rules."

Watching these Ravens, you have to wonder if they'll return next season in anything resembling their current form. Billick, Lewis, Ogden, McNair. It's beginning to feel as if time is running out on this group. Baltimore hasn't won a playoff game since 2001, for goodness sakes, a year before the AFC North was formed.

"The season's not over, but we are a team in crisis right now," Scott admitted. "There's no denying that."
Joe Starkey is a sports writer for the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. He can be reached at jstarkey@tribweb.com

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/trib.../s_536614.html

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
11-07-2007, 07:59 PM
Hopefully we dont even see silverback and Big Ben playing in Baltimore.........I hope to go down there locked up in the playoffs and just let our rookies battle it out

Sharkissle29
11-07-2007, 09:35 PM

LOL, im glad i wasnt the only one that noticed that haha. he looked very uncomfortable, it hurt to watch. he's just not used to the spotlight

stillers4me
11-07-2007, 10:09 PM
As I said before......got to meet James Harrison on draft day and he seemed like a really nice guy, good sense of humor. He walked into the bar with that really mean stare on his face, but warmed up to the fans right away. I liked him.

I hope the other teams get to see that menacing stare alot......it's really intimidating!

Rhee Rhee
11-08-2007, 02:55 AM
haha shows that even raven players are dillusional

ricksteelers55
11-08-2007, 05:15 AM
The thing is that they run their mouth but on week 17 there's pretty good chances that we put our backups while they will try to beat our 2nd and 3rd stringer.

That's the kind of challenge they are up to I think

RoethlisBURGHer
11-08-2007, 09:58 AM
The thing is that they run their mouth but on week 17 there's pretty good chances that we put our backups while they will try to beat our 2nd and 3rd stringer.

That's the kind of challenge they are up to I think

And out second and third stringers will kick their ass.