PDA

View Full Version : Texas Boy Here

getyourhustleon14
11-06-2007, 09:03 PM
Hello hardcore Steelers Fans!

I'm a Texas boy that bleeds Black n' Gold!

So, you might be asking "Why the Steelers and not the Cowboys/Texans?"

Because everybody's down here in South Texas (Laredo) is goin' for them and I wanna cheer for another team!

But the story goes like this...

The very first NFL game i had ever watched was the Colts and Steelers '95 AFC championship game. I was watching it with my brother, and he was a HUGE Colts fan. Long story shot, my brother got absolutely upset at the end of the game and the way it ended.

I came to the conclusion to be a Steelers fan since they beet my bros favorite team, makes sense, right? Till this day i still remember bits and pieces of the game. I was only 6 years old at the time, so I've been a steelers fan for 12 years!

I have never jumped ship, and went with another team because the Steelers didn't have a hot season have always been a Steelers fan, through all the wins and losses.

But overall, i gotta say that the Steelers are the best f*cking team out their!

HometownGal
11-06-2007, 10:01 PM
Hiya getyourhustleon14 and welcome to the #1 Steelers fan site anywhere! :smile::tt02::wave:

xXTheSteelKingsXx
11-07-2007, 06:11 AM
Welcome.

fansince'76
11-07-2007, 11:13 AM
Welcome to the board, getyourhustleon14! :cheers:

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself or HometownGal. Post often and have fun!

SteelersMongol
11-08-2007, 11:32 AM
Welcome and enjoy

Big7BenHOF
11-08-2007, 11:42 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever.