PDA

View Full Version : The REAL Chris Henry in trouble again......

stillers4me
11-07-2007, 04:37 PM
........you can see the incident report on the link. It's only a matter of time, kiddos....only a matter of time. They were talking about it on Furman's sports radio show on the way home from work.

http://www.1530homer.com/pages/lancesBlog.html

Chris Henry in trouble
The Newport Police incident report indicates (From WLW) the alleged incident took place Tuesday night in Newport, involving accusations of "menancing" and "harassment". No arrests have been made. No charges have been filed.
According to the report, Henry and a friend were invovled in an incident at Newport on the Levee with a valet parking attendant....after Henry parked the car and left without paying. As the attendant approached Henry, Henry became loud and started arguing over parking.
The parking attendant states Henry went chest to chest with him....saying...."F-you....F-this....don't you know who I am?". The parking attendant states Henry then threw a five dollar bill onto the ground and said, "You better pick that up bitch".
After attendant stated he was calling the police, both suspects fled in their vehicle across the Taylor Suspension Bridge into Cincinnati.
Both suspects later returned to Newport On The Levee.
Henry and suspect two were banned from Newport on the Levee by security and asked to leave.
Complaintant located officers a few minutes later stating both suspects walked past him on the way to the elevator and stated to him, "F--- you, you better hope I don't see you again."

Crushzilla
11-07-2007, 05:37 PM
After attendant stated he was calling the police, both suspects fled in their vehicle across the Taylor Suspension Bridge into Cincinnati.
Both suspects later returned to Newport On The Levee.

"Flee! Flee! Back to our lair in Shitcinatti, so we can plan another diabolical nuisance."

Chris Henry is hard... He can threaten valet parking attendants and pick up teenage girls with the best of 'em...

I wouldn't want to meet this guy in a dark alley... :jerkit:

jjpro11
11-07-2007, 05:43 PM
i really hope he plays sunday night in pittsburgh.. anthony smith meeting chris henry will be priceless. :injured:

LambertIsGod58
11-07-2007, 05:54 PM
I'd like to see Hines lay a hit on Henry like he did "Little" Eddie Reed.....LOL!!~!

revefsreleets
11-07-2007, 06:09 PM
Didn't he JUST get off a suspension?

I'm actually speechless. This piece of human garbage needs locked up for 30-life on general principle.

Atlanta Dan
11-07-2007, 06:10 PM
So they leave, after a few slugs of who knows what decide maybe nobody will remember what they just did, and immediately return? :dang:

So glad to read the always calming influence of Chris Henry is about to return to help straighten out the Bengals season.

Having been burned before, the Bengals issue this less than ringing support of Chris

A spokesman for the Bengals says "We are aware of the reports. At this point it's not clear that anything substansive will develop."

RoethlisBURGHer
11-07-2007, 06:20 PM
He hasn't even been back on the field for a game and he's already starting crap? Techically, the suspension isn't over until he plays.

And the valet was profiling him anyhow.

NJarhead
11-07-2007, 06:27 PM
He hasn't even been back on the field for a game and he's already starting crap? Techically, the suspension isn't over until he plays.

And the valet was profiling him anyhow.

Hey! How about some sympathy. He had to take a pay cut, so funds are tight. I'm sure he had his date with him, (:cheer:) and I'm sure she eventually got thirsty....Do you know how much a juice box goes for these days???? He may not of had the extra $5.00 for parking. Geez.

:smile:

fansince'76
11-07-2007, 07:12 PM
It's profiling, dammit! :toofunny:

CantStop85
11-07-2007, 08:41 PM
The parking attendant should've known his role. Chris Henry can do what he wants.

stillers4me
11-07-2007, 08:57 PM
And more Bunglefans making excuses for him....... It's that lowly valets' fault!

http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=38501

KYSteelersfan
11-08-2007, 09:24 AM
Can you say

dee dee DEE

Learn to stay out of those situations. I know it's hard to do when that's pretty much the only thing you know, but still

Jman
11-08-2007, 09:33 AM
Don't know what to say, although I think this says it all...

:thud:

rbryan
11-08-2007, 09:41 AM
The valet is guilty of racial profiling

X-Terminator
11-08-2007, 09:45 AM
Chris Henry tries to leave without paying for parking, acts like your typical spoiled rich a$$hole, gets banned from the club and nearly gets arrested AGAIN...and it's somehow the valet's fault? :dang:

Only in Cincinnati. Only to Bungle fans.

You'd think after being arrested multiple times and then suspended by the NFL, you'd learn not to get yourself into these situations since every move you make will be scrutinized. But not Chris Henry. :dang:

So talented, yet so very, very, VERY stupid.

rbryan
11-08-2007, 09:48 AM
I'm assuming CH is sporting a pretty nice whip. Starting a fight with the guy about to park your car is as smart as caliing out the waiter before he serves you your food. Unless of course you like people spitting in your food.

If I was the valet I would have taken a whiz in his backseat

RoethlisBURGHer
11-08-2007, 11:15 AM
"Do you know who the f--k I am?"

Um, aren't you that Bengals wideout that got suspended for half the season due to being an asshat? Yep, nobody important!

onthebus36
11-08-2007, 12:50 PM
The naive thing is the people think he learned a lesson and deserves another chance. I hope he gets banned again (and he will.)