PDA

View Full Version : I think Romeo is worried...

chenzzo
11-08-2007, 07:32 AM
Here's a quote from an article at ohio.com

Browns coach Romeo Crennel said of Harrison: ''I hope they lock him up and throw away the key so he doesn't come out again on Sunday.''

RoethlisBURGHer
11-08-2007, 08:37 AM
Unfortunatly for the Clowns, Silverback will be on the field causing havoc on the Browns defense and special teams all day Sunday.

KYSteelersfan
11-08-2007, 08:38 AM
I say we tell Harrison that there was some unsavory comments made towards his family that were made by the Browns and see what happens

Lord Stiller
11-08-2007, 08:54 AM
Harrison will have a much tougher time against the Browns. Brown rookie LT Joe Thomas is as good as advertised, he is having an all-pro season

RoethlisBURGHer
11-08-2007, 09:00 AM
I think Romeo is more afraid of Harrison going after his post game steak and baked potato.

revefsreleets
11-08-2007, 09:01 AM
Well, to be fair, Harrison smoked Jonathon Ogden last week, and I'd give the nod to Ogden over rookie Thomas any day.

Lord Stiller
11-08-2007, 09:12 AM
Well, to be fair, Harrison smoked Jonathon Ogden last week, and I'd give the nod to Ogden over rookie Thomas any day.

Not this year. Ogden is done. That was the first game he started all year. He will retire ASAP.

Thomas is one of the best tackles in the AFC this year. I still think Harrison can get the better of him, I'm just saying he is facing a tougher task this week and not a washed up guy who should have retired last season

HometownGal
11-08-2007, 09:40 AM
I think Romeo is more afraid of Harrison going after his post game steak and baked potato.

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny: Don't forget the cheese, sour cream and bacon.

As far as the Browns' O has come since our first meeting with them in Game #1, I believe that the Steelers D is just too strong all the way around for them to be overly successful this week. We need to come out there and play with the same intensity we did on Monday night and not let up on them if we get an early lead.

Tankus_Maximus
11-08-2007, 09:44 AM
Should be a great game.

This is definitely a much improved Clowns team with Derek Anderson.

Jman
11-08-2007, 10:00 AM
...I believe that the Steelers D is just too strong all the way around for them to be overly successful this week...

:iagree:

I would love to see "sugar" where the Steelers crowd the line and send 8 guys at once...Watching that on the MNF was just... Good times...

:bouncy:

verks36
11-08-2007, 10:33 AM
Romeo is worried because he has reallied and his Offense to put up prolific number and out score their opponents the bad thing for Romeo is

The bad news for Romeo- Are D will be able to shut down their O and Jamal wont be able to run and it will be a sack frenzy

The worse News for Romeo- Our O could out score them if put in the situation

HometownGal
11-08-2007, 11:01 AM
Romeo should be more concerned with whether his pants are going to split if he bends over while the camera is on him. Must be jelly, cause jam don't shake like that.

I loved seeing our D so relentless in going after McNair on Monday night - it was a sight to behold! :jammin: I'm anxious to see what recipe Lebeau is cooking up for this week's game! :tt02:

memphissteelergirl
11-08-2007, 11:26 AM
Here's a quote from an article at ohio.com

Browns coach Romeo Crennel said of Harrison: ''I hope they lock him up and throw away the key so he doesn't come out again on Sunday.''

Sorry, Romeo...come Sunday, Tomlin and LeBeau are gonna....

UNLEASH THE BEAST!!

43SteelCurtainRevolution
11-08-2007, 11:37 AM
UNLEASH THE BEAST!!
:iagree: I can't wait, it should be another great :buttkick:
No doubt, the Steelers win this game.

Steelerstrength
11-08-2007, 12:24 PM
I love it that his 'mates say that he's a "little off"!! Time for Silverback to get a little SICK on the Clowns! :puke:

Show us all why they are called the shit-stains! Romeo is already shitting his tight pants. :poop:

:tt02:

SteelHeartedBastard
11-08-2007, 01:07 PM
I think Romeo has to respect a defensive performance like that.

Especially since it has been so long since he has seen one from his own team.

oldschool
11-08-2007, 01:30 PM
Harrison will have a much tougher time against the Browns. Brown rookie LT Joe Thomas is as good as advertised, he is having an all-pro season

He must have learned something over the last few weeks because in the opener Harrison took Little Joey off his cleats with a bull rush!!! Can't wait till Sunday! Go STEELERS!!!!:helmet::tt02:

SCSTILLER
11-08-2007, 01:32 PM
I see Silverback having another spectacular game! I will make one prediction though, there won't be any Clowns fans running onto the field!

Crushzilla
11-08-2007, 01:40 PM
I would be worried too...

fC3xNSiRTDc

... and he's not even on the payroll.

(Sorry I had to. Its actually an interview with the DBag I had never seen before.)

He says it didn't hurt... :pity:

Either he was, after all, THAT drunk or his buddies in the clink gave him some advice... "Don't ever let them see you cry!"

Even if you are drunk... I can't imagine that... with the frozen ground...

Davison_K
11-08-2007, 01:41 PM
This is a different offense then we played week 1. Yes, Frye was benched in favor of Anderson during that game, but Anderson drove down the field and scored on our defense. I am not saying we are going to lose. I just think we need to be a little less ****y about this team. It is gonna be a good game, and I am excited to watch it.

Steelerstrength
11-08-2007, 01:55 PM
This is a different offense then we played week 1. Yes, Frye was benched in favor of Anderson during that game, but Anderson drove down the field and scored on our defense. I am not saying we are going to lose. I just think we need to be a little less ****y about this team. It is gonna be a good game, and I am excited to watch it.

Preparing for Fried vs Ann can be one reason Raggedy Ann scored on our D. Let's see how well prepared The Master is this Sunday.

In the words of Clubber Lang,"Prediction? Pain... " for the Clowns!

SteelerFanInCA
11-08-2007, 03:28 PM
Although the clowns are playing better on offense this time around, I have to believe we are playing much better on defense as well.

Stillers33
11-08-2007, 03:46 PM
anderson is gonna get murdered by harrison lol:tt02::thumbsup:

wadester47
11-08-2007, 04:57 PM
they are done like dinner!

steelpride12
11-08-2007, 05:42 PM
Please Anderson has not gotten any pressure what so ever except for ten min in week one.

Its time for a strong blitz and im sure Harrison will have another strong night with at least 2 sacks easily!

The Duke
11-08-2007, 06:30 PM
Please Anderson has not gotten any pressure what so ever except for ten min in week one.

Its time for a strong blitz and im sure Harrison will have another strong night with at least 2 sacks easily!

We'll see. Joe Thomas is the left tackle right? and he has yet to given up a sack.

it should be an interesting matchup

Galax Steeler
11-09-2007, 04:11 AM
Is it sunday yet so we can beat the brownies and watch winslow get slapped around.

KYSteelersfan
11-09-2007, 08:43 AM
Is it sunday yet so we can beat the brownies and watch winslow get slapped around.

:iagree: We'll do our talking on the field, while the brownies are picking themselves up off the turf.

revefsreleets
11-09-2007, 10:12 AM
Anderson survives because he has an extremely quick release, but the fact of the matter is, the Browns haven't faced a defense anywhere near as potent as the Steelers since, well, since the last time they faced the Steelers.

To clarify an earlier post, it wasn't as if Anderson came right off the bench and drove down and scored. Their lone TD drive was in the third after Anderson started slowly, and was made up almost exclusively of two long passes to Winslow. That made the score 24-7 and most likely woke the Steelers d back up, who didn't give up another point or any substantial yardage the rest of the game.

It's one thing to beat some bad teams at home and look okay doing it, it's a completely other thing to face a hot team with a balanced offense and an elite defense on the road.

Stlrs4Life
11-09-2007, 08:39 PM
Unfortunatly for the Clowns, Silverback will be on the field causing havoc on the Browns defense and special teams all day Sunday.

Well, that will be hard for Harrison to do, because he also plays on defense. There's no way he can cause havoc on the Browns defense. :flap:

LVSteelersfan
11-09-2007, 08:56 PM
I heard that both of their starting guards are questionable for this Sunday. If that is the case, it will be doomsday for the Clowns. Joe Thomas is only one person. We will be able to attack straight up the middle and that will be MURDER for Anderson.

Elvis
11-09-2007, 09:01 PM
Let's Get This Thing Going!!!
Romeo Hasnt Seen Anything Yet!!!
:helmet: