PDA

View Full Version : Hometowngal's avatar bet is on again

TroysBadDawg
11-08-2007, 04:47 PM
For those who don't know, I again (blame old age) bet HTG on the game this Sunday. I again sport the Avatar of her choice if the Steelers win, and she likewise if the Browns win, anyone else want to join the fun? I don't welsh on the bet, I face the music and have fun with it. I still have the avatar in fact she picked for me, I just have the words changed.

So who wants to join us in the fun avatar bet, any other takers?

GO Browns

Preacher
11-08-2007, 04:51 PM
For those who don't know, I again (blame old age) bet HTG on the game this Sunday. I again sport the Avatar of her choice if the Steelers win, and she likewise if the Browns win, anyone else want to join the fun? I don't welsh on the bet, I face the music and have fun with it. I still have the avatar in fact she picked for me, I just have the words changed.

GO Browns

naaa... I don't bet.

But I gotta admit... you sure showed yourself a good guy with that ava! gotta love it!

Hope you are feeling better.

GBMelBlount
11-08-2007, 06:27 PM

GO Browns

What are you going to do if everyone bets you? Have a new avatar each day? A collage? Or an avatar slideshow? :flap:

The Duke
11-08-2007, 06:33 PM
I'll take that bet TBD. I'm confident in my steelers

HometownGal
11-08-2007, 07:17 PM

GO Browns

You're on my friend! You are a man of your word and I am a woman of my word. :cheers:

We can do a weekly avy change - just have to keep it clean. Ooooooo I'm gonna have a goodie for you! :toofunny::wink02::flap:

Pittsburghfan
11-08-2007, 08:13 PM
I am In to.

YAY

Dynasty
11-08-2007, 09:54 PM
I'm up for it... last time i made a bet on a browns game, i got a ps3 game out of it.

TroysBadDawg
11-09-2007, 04:39 AM
Just make them clean if you win that is all I ask, no bad words, ok? That is if you win...LMAO

Oh yes you have to change them I don't know how, so that is one more thing you have to do, hey I am making out on this if I lose pretty good huh?

stlrtruck
11-10-2007, 09:45 PM
There are two things about this that turn me off to your bet

1) I'm not really good at creating avatar's and definitely would want you to have something that would express the ineptitude of the browns.

2) One of the last times I bet on the Steelers, they lost to the bills in the playoffs 24-3. The other time, I won $20 but I would have given up on the $20 for them to beat the bills! So I don't bet anymore!!

But I hope HTG has something good in store for you!!!

MACH1
11-11-2007, 03:23 PM
Can't wait to see what HTG has for ya.

fansince'76
11-11-2007, 03:27 PM
One of the last times I bet on the Steelers, they lost to the bills in the playoffs 24-3. The other time, I won $20 but I would have given up on the $20 for them to beat the bills! So I don't bet anymore!!

Same here - I made the mistake of betting on the Steelers once and they lost. Never again.

Dynasty
11-11-2007, 09:42 PM
im sortof confused as to how this will work?