PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland TV station holds Hate the Steelers Week

Stlrs4Life
11-08-2007, 09:28 PM
Well, it backfired on them. Channel 11 out of Pittsburgh found out about it, now they are receiving more Steeler pics than Browns!

http://www.woio.com/Global/story.asp?S=7274414&nav=menu68_5

Let's help them out, let's send them some nice Steelers Pics!:thumbsup:

PisnNapalm
11-08-2007, 09:48 PM
LMAO!!! These are too funny!

http://community.19actionnews.com/kickapps/service/displayMediaPlayPage.kickAction?mediaId=668941&mediaType=PHOTO&enlarge=true

PisnNapalm
11-08-2007, 09:54 PM
I emailed them a picture of Ring #5. :)

stillers4me
11-09-2007, 06:32 AM
Love it!

CB1977
11-09-2007, 08:46 AM
I didn't know they were doing this until I read it here on the board. Funny.

In my opinion (and many others that live in northeast ohio), Channel 19 news is the worst news station in this area. They are like the National Enquirer of the Cleveland media. They had a story a few years ago about something that happened at the school my kids attend. It was filled with lies and made the school look like the worst in the state of Ohio.

IMO, they are a bunch of hungry-media people that would stoop to any level to get a story...even if it means hurting people and not reporting the truth.

TroysBadDawg
11-09-2007, 03:50 PM
Hey we have one here in Dayton also. They put the news on at 5:00 unlike the others at 6:00 then make up the finish of the stories the others wait and get the truth on. They have even invented some of the you heard it here first stories they have had. one was a plane crash, it was a model plane RC plane.

HometownGal
11-09-2007, 04:29 PM
Doesn't it feel awesome to be hated by the opposing team and their fan base? :banana: Hate shows FEAR and they'd better fear us after the ass whoopin' they received from us in Week #1! :tt02::tt02:

I'm going to send them several piccys myself! :thumbsup:

Stlrs4Life
11-09-2007, 05:43 PM
Keep up the good work. This will be like a train wreck to them.

ShutDown24
11-09-2007, 06:03 PM
“Hate” the anything week? Wow, I can understand not liking an opposing team a great deal but having a media outlet “hate” them… That is really something us Steeler fans, players and coaches should all enjoy immensley. I hope these guy don’t seriously consider themselves unbiased journalists or otherwise…

Elvis
11-09-2007, 10:17 PM
:sign03:

RoethlisBURGHer
11-09-2007, 10:44 PM

In my opinion (and many others that live in northeast ohio), Channel 19 news is the worst news station in this area. They are like the National Enquirer of the Cleveland media. They had a story a few years ago about something that happened at the school my kids attend. It was filled with lies and made the school look like the worst in the state of Ohio.

IMO, they are a bunch of hungry-media people that would stoop to any level to get a story...even if it means hurting people and not reporting the truth.

Aren't they the channel that played Lerner's daughter's 911 call when her daughter drowned in the pool after Lerner specifically asked all Cleveland media to not air the recording?

jjpro11
11-10-2007, 12:06 AM

they are really bad.. they are like the little brother of the news channels around here. always doing stupid stuff while trying to get attention. i watch their news sometimes for comic relief.