PDA

View Full Version : Your silly wish list?

Stu Pidasso
11-08-2007, 09:30 PM
Here's two thing I would LOVE to see the Steelers do, but it'll robably never happen:

Casey Hampton as running back inside the 5 yard line, a la The Fridge.

Troy Polamalu as a wide receiver. Why not? It's not like he's doing anything now besides whiffing on tackles...

What's yours?

Dynasty
11-08-2007, 09:50 PM
there is a connection there... casey's nickname is big snack.... and where do you find snacks?

thats right, the pantry.
i mean the fridge.

Borski
11-08-2007, 09:51 PM
Troy Polamalu as a wide receiver. Why not? It's not like he's doing anything now besides whiffing on tackles...

:huh:

43SteelCurtainRevolution
11-08-2007, 09:52 PM
"Casey Hampton as running back inside the 5 yard line, a la The Fridge.

Troy Polamalu as a wide receiver. Why not?"

:iagree:
Could it get any better than that?
On my wish list is a Steelers win over the cheaters.

NV STEELERS 723
11-08-2007, 09:52 PM
Hampton is too slow....he cloggs the line and gives Farrior and Foote a chance to plug the hole...

But as much as Arnold Harrison loves to hit people , I wouldn't mind seeing him as a blocker inside the 5 yard line....

Troy being a WR???? Nope.... would much rather give him the ball at the 2 yrd line and let him leap over the pile!

Borski
11-08-2007, 09:54 PM
Hampton is too slow....he cloggs the line and gives Farrior and Foote a chance to plug the hole...

But as much as Arnold Harrison loves to hit people , I wouldn't mind seeing him as a blocker inside the 5 yard line....

Troy being a WR???? Nope.... would much rather give him the ball at the 2 yrd line and let him leap over the pile!

Now theres an idea!! :cheers:

Infamix
11-08-2007, 10:00 PM
IMO troy performed well the past 2 games...I think he was just recovering from his injury. He's going to have a huge game against the Browns, watch. (this is coming from someone who criticized Troy's performance earlier in the year)

Steelman16
11-08-2007, 10:28 PM
I'd like to see James Harrison play fullback for a few downs. Imagine. :wink02:

I'd rather see the Big Snack do what Shaun Rogers did than play like The Fridge.

But you're right about Troy. Just give him the ball at the goaline and have him jump 12 feet over the pile!

The Duke
11-08-2007, 10:53 PM
Hines at safety

talk about jacked up :thumbsup:

Big7BenHOF
11-08-2007, 11:50 PM
Win all the remaining games on our schedule.

Steelersfan4life0655
11-09-2007, 12:00 AM
:QUOTE=The Duke;318935]Hines at safety

talk about jacked up :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

yes!!!

Rhee Rhee
11-09-2007, 12:07 AM
agree with theDuke... Hines at safety and maybe troy at RB or WR

steelers dynasty
11-09-2007, 12:12 AM
my wish is to see lawrence timmons get involved in the pass rush more.

Galax Steeler
11-09-2007, 03:56 AM
:huh:

Agreed what the hell is this.

Galax Steeler
11-09-2007, 04:00 AM
Here's two thing I would LOVE to see the Steelers do, but it'll robably never happen:

Casey Hampton as running back inside the 5 yard line, a la The Fridge.

What's yours?

I could see hampton at running the ball but to make troy a wide reciever because he is whiffing tackles I don't know what games you have been watching but I have not seen him whifffing on tackles.

ohiosteelerfan20
11-09-2007, 05:09 AM
I seem to remember reading in one of the issues of Steeler Digest, during training camp, they tried Casey at RB on the goal line. It just did'nt work out because he could'nt move the pile.

fansince'76
11-09-2007, 06:08 AM
A better OL. (Silly because it's not going to happen this year)

HometownGal
11-09-2007, 07:44 AM
Learning how to stop taking false start penalties on key gains. :dang:

Seeing a more consistent pass rush.

FWP holding on to that damned ball and stop fumbling!!!! :wink02::flap:

Tomlin getting pis sed off and tossing spittle - just once! :sofunny:

Having Hines toss a TD pass to Santo in the EZ to win the Pats game in Foxboro! :jammin:

Borski
11-09-2007, 07:52 AM
Learning how to stop taking false start penalties on key gains. :dang:

Seeing a more consistent pass rush.

FWP holding on to that damned ball and stop fumbling!!!! :wink02::flap:

Tomlin getting pis sed off and tossing spittle - just once! :sofunny:

Having Hines toss a TD pass to Santo in the EZ to win the Pats game in Foxboro! :jammin:

Yeah, I would love to see the Steelers acused of running up the score on that day:jawdrop::tt02:

steelwolf21
11-09-2007, 08:07 AM
see FWP line up at WR and blow past the D ala Hester against the vikings I think it was!

memphissteelergirl
11-09-2007, 08:32 AM
But you're right about Troy. Just give him the ball at the goaline and have him jump 12 feet over the pile!

If anyone has the Steelers '05 Championship DVD...don't you remember during the Super Bowl Troy was asking Coach Cowher to let him "take it over the top?" :wink02:

That would make my YEAR!! :banana:

BlastFurnace
11-09-2007, 09:51 AM
With the way Silverback ran over that DB on that return...and because he is a former RB....I'd like to see him get a goal line carry to see if he could be our designated FB inside the 5 yard line.

revefsreleets
11-09-2007, 10:24 AM
Troy's injury is DEFINITELY responsible for his play. He has a weird workout that are all about core strength (abdomen), and he hurt his abdomen. I think it hurt his game in a major way, but he's back.

As far as his tackling, I'd rather see his style of shooting into players legs than Smith trying to take down RB's by their shoulder pads.

SteelDogFan
11-09-2007, 11:12 AM
That the Steelers draft Owen Schmitt the West Virginia Fullback to replace Dan Krieder in the future. They are molded from the same lump of clay. Watching last nights game WVU vs Louisville where on the sidelines he banged his head with his helmet after the bad pooch punt. I thought he would be a perfect fit for Krieder's position. That is if they have a fullback in the future.

steelermuzik
11-09-2007, 11:21 AM
Big Ben. Super Bowl XLII MVP. :thumbsup:

GeneralRobinson
11-09-2007, 11:52 AM
Bring back the uniforms with block numbers and grey facemasks.

Dino 6 Rings
11-09-2007, 12:16 PM
My Silly Wish List would be:

Parker sets the NFL record for rushing yards in a game.

28 Sacks this weekend against the Browns.

Silly is as silly does.