PDA

View Full Version : Browns "Home" Right Here in The Burgh!!!

HometownGal
11-09-2007, 06:11 PM
Just heard on KDKA News that Browns fans have a home right here in Pittsburgh - Peter's Pub in Oakland. :jawdrop:

The owner stated that he gives them the large room upstairs to party in and they must take down all of their decs when they leave. Steelers fans are not permitted upstairs at all. He said he feels sorry for them because they have nowhere else to go.

Awwwww - boo frickity HOO.

MasterOfPuppets
11-09-2007, 06:17 PM
TRAITOR !!! :chair:.... i'd never set foot in that establishment ever again !!!let the dirtbag rely on brownies to pay his bills...:sign03:

stillers4me
11-09-2007, 06:18 PM
I'm cool with that......a big big thanks to Martino's on Vine in Cinci for being the official Home of the Pittsburgh Steelers in Cincinnati!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/Steelers/thPA220003Small.jpg

Besides......how big a room do 2 Browns fans need?????????? :hunch:

steveironcity
11-09-2007, 07:39 PM
Just heard on KDKA News that Browns fans have a home right here in Pittsburgh - Peter's Pub in Oakland. :jawdrop:

The owner stated that he gives them the large room upstairs to party in and they must take down all of their decs when they leave. Steelers fans are not permitted upstairs at all. He said he feels sorry for them because they have nowhere else to go.

I actuallry read about that one time on a browns fan webpage while i was looking for some extra pumping up before a game..

steveironcity
11-09-2007, 07:40 PM

Im sure he dosent feel bad looking at the cash register after they leave.

RoethlisBURGHer
11-09-2007, 08:10 PM
Are the Clowns fans too ***** to walk into a bar full of Black and Gold clad fans?

tony hipchest
11-09-2007, 08:28 PM
I'm cool with that.....

Besides......how big a room do 2 Browns fans need?????????? :hunch:

:sofunny: he says "upstairs" but you know he just lets the 2 brownfans into a closet with a tv downstairs.

that bar must suck to have to drum up brownie fans to find a niche. whateva payz da billzzzz doe.