10-13-2005, 12:46 PM
An eye for an eye, you guys banned Wretched, we banned figg

figg
10-13-2005, 01:16 PM

im back moron

Suitanim
10-13-2005, 02:00 PM
Wretched is probably the worst and most uninformed poster I've ever seen on any message board...NOT banning him is doing a disservice to all sane and rational posters everywhere. That dude put the I-D-I-O in idiot.

Koopa
10-13-2005, 04:44 PM
who is the wretched character?

Suitanim
10-13-2005, 04:48 PM
who is the wretched character?

I know him from my old board...here's an example:

Wretched: Big Ben is the worst QB in the league
(16 different posters then respond with all kinds of facts and stats proving him wrong)
Wretched: Fuck you, Bettis is fat and doesn't deserve the HOF
(16 different posters take him to school with more facts and figures)
Wretched: You're all stupid, the Bengals are the best.
(93 different posters take him to school yet again)

And so on. And so on.

Prosdo
10-13-2005, 04:51 PM
He was banned a while ago for making comments to BBG7 I believe. He just seemed to always start trouble. Better without him here.

Koopa
10-13-2005, 04:51 PM
aww man i would've had fun with this fool

bengalsfan21
10-13-2005, 05:35 PM
Maybe I will wake up one day and cats will be banned from here and cincybengals.........What a great day that would be :grin:

Go_Cats
10-13-2005, 07:17 PM
Maybe I will wake up one day and cats will be banned from here and cincybengals.........What a great day that would be :grin:
shut up, and yes figg diserved to be banned, he must have begged and what not to get unbanned

Go_Cats
10-13-2005, 07:21 PM
Edit: never mind

bengalsfan21
10-13-2005, 09:15 PM
Welcome to the - rep club..........Figg didn't need to get banned, he does over there what you do here http://forums.cincybengals.com/images/smilies/poke.gif

Go_Cats
10-14-2005, 04:05 PM
I havent been trolling for 2000 posts here like he has

bigbensgirl7
10-14-2005, 05:35 PM
I havent been trolling for 2000 posts here like he has
he's been there a lot longer than you ahve been here :smile:

BB2W
10-14-2005, 07:49 PM
:laughing: What did you do Figg?

figg
10-14-2005, 08:04 PM
:laughing: What did you do Figg?

nothing much. It happened in this thread. http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=7815&page=1&pp=10

I think it was a case of a mod being influenced by a wanna be mod and couldnt make his own decision. :rolleyes:

BB2W
10-14-2005, 08:24 PM
That was pretty dumb...

Why is Brian wearing the Steelers car as his sig. :grin:

figg
10-14-2005, 08:29 PM
That was pretty dumb...

Why is Brian wearing the Steelers car as his sig. :grin:

lol We made a bet. He said after the Steelers Monday night game Ben would have a lower passer rating then Palmer :busted:

thx again :grin:

BB2W
10-14-2005, 08:38 PM
lol We made a bet. He said after the Steelers Monday night game Ben would have a lower passer rating then Palmer :busted:

:rofl: Good work!!! Is that his car?

I am glad you could put it to use. :grin:

Brian is a good man for upholding his end of the bet... What did you have on the line?

figg
10-14-2005, 08:47 PM

Brian is a good man for upholding his end of the bet... What did you have on the line?

Yeah that is his car :rofl:
Brians a good guy.
For a week I would have had to wear a sig of his choosing.

BTW I have bets with Dave and BDDFC for their sigs if the Steelers beat the Bengals.

BB2W
10-14-2005, 09:02 PM

BTW I have bets with Dave and BDDFC for their sigs if the Steelers beat the Bengals.

That is great, and good luck with your bets. If you win and you need some special sigs... just let me know. :cool:

figg
10-14-2005, 09:06 PM
That is great, and good luck with your bets. If you win and you need some special sigs... just let me know. :cool:

If you got any funny ideas. Like a SteelerDave sig :busted:

BB2W
10-14-2005, 09:26 PM
If you got any funny ideas. Like a SteelerDave sig :busted:

Sure thing... We will come up with something good. Stay out of trouble over there. :nono:

tony hipchest
10-15-2005, 03:11 PM
nothing much. It happened in this thread. http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=7815&page=1&pp=10

I think it was a case of a mod being influenced by a wanna be mod and couldnt make his own decision. :rolleyes:
i read thru that thread. pretty mind numbing. the whole premise of the initial argument is that ben is only good because he was drafted by a great team (the steelers, who year in and year out acquire great players including ben) these fans are obviously not used to rooting for great players and carson is one of the few their franchise has had in years so obviously he must be great. (compared to the rest of the players they have had in the last 30 years that is true) ben just melts in with the rest of the great players steelers have had. no he dont stand out amongst them all. so that means he is average? totally laughable. the bar is set high in pittsburgh for ben. until he wins 4 sb's he will never be as great as bradshaw. the bar is pretty low in cinci. all you have to do is win 4 games in a row and of course youre great because it has never been done before (sarcasm)

so the term "great" proves itself to be relative

in cinci, compared to all their busts of draft picks and horrible players of the past, palmer is great.

in the burgh, compared to all the hall of famers and pro-bowlers ben just blends in and is average.

its like comparing apples and oranges. ben would have as much hype if he went to the cardinals, browns, texans, or giants because he would be put in the position to win more games by himself and he would be put in the position to put up huge numbers, something he can surely do. no qb alone has EVER led their team to a 15-1 season. not j. montana, marino, elway, bradshaw, brady, young...........the list goes on. that takes nothing away from bens skillz

BB2W
10-17-2005, 12:26 AM
I guess the jackass who started the thread at Cincy.com was wrong. :rolleyes: Check out this quote...

here's what I think is going to happen. I think what's his nut that is replacing worthlessberger is going to preform exactly the same way. I think the play calling WILL NOT CHANGE!! They were a running team, they will be a running team. For a LONG TIME I have said the Steelers just needed a body to take snaps and everyonce in a while throw the ball...

I ACTUALLY THINK THE STEELERS WILL WIN THE SAME GAMES WITH OR WITHOUT BEN WORTHLESSBERGER!!! HE IS NOT A FACTOR!!!

I think the TEAM... wait... TEAM is good... Not Ben... His supporting cast will now be the supporting cast of this other dude..

So, what the heck am I trying to say?

The steelers will NOT change without ben... thereby, on crazy logic, making Ben Rothlessnothing no better or worse than anyone else in the league...

What a moron!!! :grin:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-17-2005, 12:47 AM
Considering his terminology using Ben's name, makes me just consider the source period!! What a jackass!

ironcitychef
10-17-2005, 01:54 AM
How far the BF has fallen. We now have to report trash talk on other sites.:redface:

BengalBrian
10-17-2005, 11:41 PM
grow up gocats

BengalBrian
10-17-2005, 11:43 PM
Brians a good guy.
For a week I would have had to wear a sig of his choosing.

Thanks bro...

BengalBrian
10-17-2005, 11:47 PM

Thank you too! :) We miss ya over at CB man.. You need to stop by this week

Iron City Hangover
10-18-2005, 12:01 PM
What kind of name is "figg"?

Iron City Hangover
10-18-2005, 12:05 PM

Ha. You got owned in that thread.

Worthlessberger... hahahahahahahahahaha. You have to admit that these guys are creative to say the least.

NotDarkYet
10-18-2005, 02:15 PM
For future reference, Go_Cats isnt "we"

Iron City Hangover
10-18-2005, 02:20 PM
For future reference, Go_Cats isnt "we"
Note taken. That guy is a joke.

NotDarkYet
10-18-2005, 02:23 PM

You can thank SD for dropping 2 INT's and Ward for being lined up offsides to negate the other.

Iron City Hangover
10-18-2005, 02:28 PM
You can thank SD for dropping 2 INT's and Ward for being lined up offsides to negate the other.
And Taylor for holding Gates in the end zone.

figg
10-18-2005, 03:01 PM

How about the int's dropped in every Bengals game? Funny you dont mention those :rolleyes:

NotDarkYet
10-18-2005, 03:05 PM
How about the int's dropped in every Bengals game? Funny you dont mention those :rolleyes:

Of which you can point out? I didnt think so. And we were speaking of a specific game that the bet was made. In this specific game there were two drops and one negated. That is what I refer to as FACT. Thanks for playing.

figg
10-18-2005, 03:09 PM
Of which you can point out? I didnt think so. And we were speaking of a specific game that the bet was made. In this specific game there were two drops and one negated. That is what I refer to as FACT. Thanks for playing.

Against the Titans he hit the LB right in the hands lol. And against the Jaguars. Point is his rating could have been lower as well. Thank you for playing :rolleyes:

Motley Nate
10-18-2005, 10:34 PM
Cats... the guy never stops, ever. I'd front the $29.95 if they ever put Figg, Cats and Wretched in a cage for PPV. We can all watch it at my place.

bengalsfan21
10-18-2005, 10:53 PM
Cats... the guy never stops, ever. I'd front the $29.95 if they ever put Figg, Cats and Wretched in a cage for PPV. We can all watch it at my place.

Hmm whos corner would I be in, I rattle all there chains and get them going against each other :grin:

Motley Nate
10-18-2005, 11:06 PM
Hmm whos corner would I be in, I rattle all there chains and get them going against each other :grin:
hahahaha

Bengal Dave can officiate.

Walter can be the guest ring announcer armed with the banned steel chair.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-18-2005, 11:16 PM
oooooo !! a grudge match !! :cheers:

ironcitychef
10-19-2005, 02:33 AM
I don't mind the banter back and forth, but since I don't visit other boards, is this what the others are like?

Motley Nate
10-19-2005, 09:50 PM
I don't mind the banter back and forth, but since I don't visit other boards, is this what the others are like?
The cincy one is like this, just roles are reversed with all the common people.