PDA

View Full Version : Romonowski broke rb's finger on purpose

tony hipchest
10-13-2005, 05:25 PM
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8960909

he admitts snapping d. meggets finger in the bottom of a pile. also admitts his brain is damaged. YOU THINK????????? interview will be on tv on sunday
this guy made it conclusive why hes the biggest ass to ever strap on a pair of pads.

Suitanim
10-13-2005, 06:03 PM
Romo was always a 'roid rage poster child...trouble was, there was a time back in the day when it was almost glamorized...

I.C. Lights
10-13-2005, 11:30 PM
hes the biggest ass to ever strap on a pair of pads.

:iagree: .......

Ambridge
10-13-2005, 11:33 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if he suffers a fate similar to Lyle Alzado. Using steroids catches up with a persons health one way or another.

On a lighter note I bet Romo can still Hock-a-Loogy on a bullseye at 20 paces.

ironcitychef
10-15-2005, 01:58 AM
I just keep thinking of the 'roid user from "The Program". Gotta be the life imitates art or vice versa thing.

tony hipchest
10-17-2005, 05:43 PM
anyone watch his 60 minutes interview? it was really nice to see this weasel crying like a little girl. and anyone who is gonna say what a classy guy he was and what a winner it was can save it. he is a giant piece of GNCrap. please feel free to psycho-analize my disgust for romo. it probably has something to do with the steelers losing yesterday.

for anyone who missed it he was shooting live cells from black sheep into his body. the nutjob came off like he would preform lewd acts with a goat if he thought it would make him play better.

reports of football causing his brain damage are greatly over exaggerated. this dude was only half there since the doctor dropped him on day 1.

Prosdo
10-18-2005, 12:24 AM
I saw that interview. At one moment he seems sorry for breaking the guys finger. Then the next when asked about Kerry Collins jaw he says something like perfect hit and doesn't seem to care.