PDA

View Full Version : Veterans Day

Stlrs4Life
11-10-2007, 09:54 AM
Thanks to all Veterans out there that have served, and who are serving at the moment! Sure glad I did my stint.!

Elvis
11-10-2007, 12:09 PM
:hug: Thank You and God Bless You All
May God bless you all that serve our country with all you have. I have never served but my grandfather did and I am very grateful for all that you all veterans have done for me and my freedom..

revefsreleets
11-10-2007, 07:10 PM
Thank you all for all you have sacrificed.

TroysBadDawg
11-10-2007, 07:19 PM
I salute all Vets, Welcome home to those who where able to come home, I pray daily for those who did not make it.

From one who maybe should not have.

Preacher
11-10-2007, 07:32 PM
Great post Stlrs4life....

I too post my thanks to all those who fought.. and on this day, especially those who fought in Europe during WWI (may your memories still live).

"The 11th minute of the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month..."

And thank you all!

HometownGal
11-10-2007, 09:47 PM
Thank you all who have served, who are presently serving and those who have given their lives for this country and our freedoms! Your dedication to protecting our land and our lives will forever be appreciated and remembered.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Below is the link to a site where you can send a serviceman/servicewoman a "Thank You" card to show them your appreciation! The cards are free and it only takes a minute! :thumbsup:

http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home.html

http://www.xoospace.com/myspace/graphics/23684.gif

GBMelBlount
11-10-2007, 10:10 PM
Thanks to all Veterans out there that have served, and who are serving at the moment! Sure glad I did my stint.!

Thank you all & God Bless you! S4L,Steelshooter,Troys bad dawg, Jeremy, LLT, Dad, & everyone else! Just got a new flag & replacing old, in remembrance of all that you have done to serve & protect our great country. :usa::grouphug:

The Duke
11-10-2007, 10:53 PM
Thank you all & God Bless you! S4L,Steelshooter,Troys bad dawg, Jeremy, LLT, Dad, & everyone else! Just got a new flag & replacing old, in remembrance of all that you have done to serve & protect our great country. :usa::grouphug:

are those all the vets on this board? if they are thanks all, you all have my sincere respect. that also goes to all veterans

:cheers:

stlrtruck
11-10-2007, 11:16 PM
Thanks to all who have served and put their life on the line for my freedom!

And to those who serve today, I thank you TOO! May God's blessings be around you throughout your military travels.

steveironcity
11-10-2007, 11:28 PM
are those all the vets on this board? if they are thanks all, you all have my sincere respect. that also goes to all veterans

:cheers:

Well, I was in the Army from 98-04, but i was never deployed into a combat zone

SteelCityMan786
11-11-2007, 10:45 AM
For 231 years, our nation has prospered as an independent and free country. We have faced great challenges domestically and foreign. But no matter what, when our brave troops were called upon, they answered. Even if the challenge might be the last, they knew that they're country would be a better place because they laid down their lives, for us.

Today, we salute you veterans. If it was not for you, we may not have the freedoms, we have this day.

Thank you, for all that you have done, and may god bless america.

Hines0wnz
11-11-2007, 06:53 PM

Forgot me. :crying02:

Kidding, thanks for the thoughts! :cheers:

HometownGal
11-12-2007, 09:20 AM
I stickied this thread.

Take a moment today, please, to thank a veteran! :cheers:

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-12-2007, 10:05 AM
Two years in a row You all have brought tears to my eyes...thank you

HometownGal
11-12-2007, 03:23 PM
THANK YOU to all of our Steelers Fever family who have served and make us so proud! We love you! :usa::salute: